Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

☯♡♥Miraculous Ladybug RolePlay♥♡☯ {Bff's Only} ((Open!))

3 posters

Page 12 of 69 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 40 ... 69  Next

Go down

☯♡♥Miraculous Ladybug RolePlay♥♡☯ {Bff's Only} ((Open!)) - Page 12 Empty Re: ☯♡♥Miraculous Ladybug RolePlay♥♡☯ {Bff's Only} ((Open!))

Post by NiaHearts Sat Dec 08, 2018 12:44 am

She seemed nervous. So Richard better not screw this up for her or make her feel any more uncomfortable. "Hey, Mary. You all ready to go?" he asked, hands in his pockets.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

☯♡♥Miraculous Ladybug RolePlay♥♡☯ {Bff's Only} ((Open!)) - Page 12 Empty Re: ☯♡♥Miraculous Ladybug RolePlay♥♡☯ {Bff's Only} ((Open!))

Post by shinefairy Sat Dec 08, 2018 5:32 pm

Adrien had just finnished his fencing lesson with Kagami (haha.evil me) and was grabbing his bag over his shoulder before walking out of the school to meet up with Gabrielle. He had taken a shower so he would be fresh for their day together. He was really looking forward to just a normal day with a good friend without any fashion shoots or whatever.

With Jolie she had actually been skipping the last class of school with her friends so they could go and practise for the competition that would be in the scate park later that day.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily07 Sat Dec 08, 2018 6:22 pm

"I am" Mary replied, smiling at him. Hearing his voice made her feel a bit calmer.
She walked up to where her bike was and grabbed her helmet. She then turned to him.
"Are you ready as well?" she asked, just to make sure.

Jack had been... honestly bored out of his mind. He wasn't used to waiting.
Heck, he wasn't used to having something to wait for.
He had just been going around the city, making time.
Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sat Dec 08, 2018 7:46 pm

((Ewww Kagami xD))

Gabrielle was checking her reflection in her mirror when she saw Adrien approaching by the same mirror. She quickly slipped her mirror into her bag and turned towards Adrien, waving. "H-Hey, Adrien! Ready to go?" she asked, trying to stay as calm as she can. If she started to overreact, then she would freak him out, and then they'd never get married, have three kids, a house, and a cute hamster and-

'Breathe, Gabrielle, breathe', she reminded herself and took a breath. When she was calm, she held her arms behind her back, giving him a smile.

"Ready as I'll ever be," Richard replied, showing his bike next to him. He grabbed his helmet and strapped it on before straddling his bike. "Still wanting that race?" he teased her.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sun Dec 09, 2018 5:10 pm

"Uh. Yeah. I think so? You good?" Adrien asked with a smile. He rubbed the back of his head.

And while Jolie and her friends were practising Jolie actually keept looking around for Jack. She tried to keep it normal considering it seemed no one else could see him. 

"Hey. When is this lame competition starting anyway?" Raash asked from Jolie's pocket but he got hushed by her. She was around people. Way to be subtle. Not that he cared.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily07 Wed Dec 12, 2018 12:07 am

"S-Sure, if you want to" Mary replied, as she got on her bike.

After helping a small office that had problems with their AC, Jack decided to head to the skatepark, already too bored and impatient to keep flying around doing almost nothing.
Once there, he just stayed above the park, looking around, until he finally found Jolie.
Smiling a little, he quickly flew downwards, smoothly landing behind her.
With a bit of a grin in his lips, he just whispered:
"Missed me?"
Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Mon Dec 17, 2018 5:26 pm

"Yep! Um, I was thinking of going down to the little cafe down the street. I heard they have a new kind of latte and I really wanna try it," Gabrielle told him, having to concentrate as to not slip up her words.

Richard noticed she was still nervous, so he suggested, "Maybe we should just take our time instead. Its a really nice day out today. I heard its the best one this year." It was true. It was very nice that day and hopefully it'll stay that way with no akumas interrupting them.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Mon Dec 17, 2018 5:51 pm

"Didn't know you drink late?" Adrien smiled as he started walking with her, going to let her take the lead to this café.

"It's only been a Day, you know?" Jolie turned around with a smile, crossing her arms and having her foot in her scateboard.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily07 Wed Dec 19, 2018 1:47 pm

"Wow, only one day? I'd swear it was more" Jack joked, smiling back at her.

Mary couldn't help to relax her shoulders as she heard him. Races weren't really her thing. But maybe they could do that after a nice ride.
"That... sounds perfect, actually" she admitted, blushing a bit. She loved the idea of just going slow, and enjoying such a nice day.
Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Dec 19, 2018 7:02 pm

"Ah, well, I like tea better but I like to try new things. Growing up in a bakery, you try new sweets or other things. My parents are also thinking of buying a cappuccino maker for customers, too," Gabrielle said, trying not to talk too fast or too much. She really didn't want to scare him away.

"Alright. Let's get going then," Richard said, slowly taking off out of the schools grounds.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 69 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 40 ... 69  Next