Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

☯♡♥Miraculous Ladybug RolePlay♥♡☯ {Bff's Only} ((Open!))

3 posters

Page 15 of 69 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 42 ... 69  Next

Go down

☯♡♥Miraculous Ladybug RolePlay♥♡☯ {Bff's Only} ((Open!)) - Page 15 Empty Re: ☯♡♥Miraculous Ladybug RolePlay♥♡☯ {Bff's Only} ((Open!))

Post by shinefairy Mon Jan 28, 2019 3:41 pm

"Don't appologize," Adrien said, grabbing her hand so she wouldn't feel bad.

However, as Jolie was in the middle of the air, making a flip she saw how the ground of the skaterank froze and she she landed her skateboard slipped underneath her, causing her to land badly on her arm.

(time for some akumatized action? Ice villain? That will be fun with Jack )
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

☯♡♥Miraculous Ladybug RolePlay♥♡☯ {Bff's Only} ((Open!)) - Page 15 Empty Re: ☯♡♥Miraculous Ladybug RolePlay♥♡☯ {Bff's Only} ((Open!))

Post by Lily07 Tue Jan 29, 2019 10:31 am

Mary was panting slightly, but she nodded.
"Yeah, just... not my usual speed" she admitted "But im great" she added with a smile. It had been so fun.

Jack gasped. He floated slightly higher, and was tempted to go check if she was fine.
That's when he noticed the layer of ice on the ramp.
"I swear that wasn't me" he said, to no one in particular. Mostly because no one could hear him.

((sounds fun! i like it Very Happy ))
Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Tue Jan 29, 2019 2:50 pm

((Oooh I like too!! What about the Glaciator dude? The ice cream man?))

"Well, let's rest and enjoy some ice cream. I'll even get you a water," Richard offered since he felt a little bad about making her tire herself out.

Oh my God, he's holding my hand!! Gabrielle felt like she was going to explode when she suddenly heard screaming outside. "W-Whats going on?"
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Tue Jan 29, 2019 3:07 pm

(SUUURE!! I had no idea who it could be XD)

Jolie groaned and sat up, holding her bad arm, realizing it was probably broken by the way she landed on it. She was embarressed as hell for falling too. She looked over and knew it couldn't have been Jack doing that. So who was it? She then heard scream coming from the park.

Adrien arched an eyebrown and let her hand go and looked out the glass windows. "It seems to be comming from the park," He said, seeing some people seem to run from there. Great. Last thing he wanted was anoyther akumatized person.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily07 Tue Jan 29, 2019 5:01 pm

"Thanks, but you don't have t-" Mary was saying when she heard the screams. She quickly looked around, surprised.
Not this, not now she couldn't help to think. She was already tired, and in the middle of a...
She looked at Richard, her face looking worried. She didn't want to just run off and leave him there.

As people started to look around, concerned about what was going on, Jack flew down to where Jolie was.
"You okay?" he asked, frowning a bit as he looked at her.
Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Tue Jan 29, 2019 6:18 pm

Don't tell me it's an akuma?! Now?! Come on! Gabrielle silently whined but she knew that there was no time to waste. "Um, I am sure it's nothing but I have to gobuse the bathrooms. Public commotion makes me nervous. I-Ill be right back!"

She quickly went to the bathroom and locked herself in a stall. "Just when I thought I was going somewhere with Adrien. It'll to wait. Tikki, Spots On!"

"Get somewhere safe. I'll be right behind you," Richard told Mary, just setting his bike to the side so he could go transform. "Mary, go! It'll be fine!"
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Wed Jan 30, 2019 1:33 pm

Adrien didn't protest when Gabrielle left. Good, now he could transform as well. "Ah, sorry!" Adrien got up and found the cleaners closet so he could transform and help Ladybug out. Maybe she was already there?

"Ah, arm hurts, but I'll be fine," Jolie said, accepting his help up before asking. "Do you know what-?" But she didn't get to finnish, she got her answer by a loud and evil laugh. Ugh... not another akumatized person?
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily07 Wed Jan 30, 2019 6:04 pm

Mary looked at him with worry, but she knew she didn't have much time. She nodded, before running off to hide.
Once she was in a safe place, she closed her eyes for a moment.
Please be careful she thought, hoping Richard would be fine. And with that, she transformed.

"Uh... what's going on?" Jack muttered, not really used to the whole deal with the akumas.
Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Jan 30, 2019 6:40 pm

Richard made sure Mary got somewhere safe before he went to transform to stop whatever akumatized villain threatened their city. He was super angry because he was having a fun day with Mary and wanted to keep it that way.

Ladybug was already on the scene and found their villain. It was a giant snowman with ice cream for arms and was turning everyone into ice cream and leaving ice in its wake. "He looks familiar... But I can't tell." She tossed her yo-yo at his head to get his attention. "Hey, snowman! Pick on someone your own size!"
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Thu Jan 31, 2019 3:09 pm

Cat Noir soon joined her. "Please, my Lady. Save some ice cream for me." He joked, getting his staff out.

"There's- actually I shouldn't tell you that," Jolie said, getting up and seeing Ladybug and CAT Noir arrive there. Or maybe she could tell him? He was an invisible flying dude for god sake.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 69 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 42 ... 69  Next