Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

☯♡♥Miraculous Ladybug RolePlay♥♡☯ {Bff's Only} ((Open!))

3 posters

Page 16 of 69 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 42 ... 69  Next

Go down

☯♡♥Miraculous Ladybug RolePlay♥♡☯ {Bff's Only} ((Open!)) - Page 16 Empty Re: ☯♡♥Miraculous Ladybug RolePlay♥♡☯ {Bff's Only} ((Open!))

Post by Lily07 Thu Jan 31, 2019 5:20 pm

Squirrel quickly made her way to where the action was taking place.
"This isn't exactly the ice cream i was expecting to get today" she commented, frowning a little as she prepared her hammer. Really, she just wanted to get this over with and go back to what she was doing before.

Jack glanced at where she was looking, but quickly looked back at her.
"Doesn't matter" he said "You sure you're okay? need a lift to the hospital?" he asked, still worried about her arm. It didn't look good.
Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

☯♡♥Miraculous Ladybug RolePlay♥♡☯ {Bff's Only} ((Open!)) - Page 16 Empty Re: ☯♡♥Miraculous Ladybug RolePlay♥♡☯ {Bff's Only} ((Open!))

Post by NiaHearts Fri Feb 01, 2019 8:46 pm

Ladybug smiled when she saw both Cat Noir and Squirrel. "Wait, where's Robin?" she asked, seeing they were missing one member.

Robin then glided in and got out his boomerang. "You bird call?" he asked, making his horrible pun. He saw their faces. "What? I thought it was funny."

"Since we're here, we need to get his attention on us and keep the citizens of Paris safe," Ladybug said, standing up. It was too early for her lucky charm. They needed to be smart about this.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sat Feb 02, 2019 2:46 pm

"Agh... I'll be okay. For now how about just getting out of the way of... That" Jolie said, seeing the ice cream thing. "Really. No action!?" Raash asked, flying out even though Jack was there. Whatever.

Jolie cursed. Why now?

"Arn't we one Lady short?" Cat Noir asked, noticing that Tigress wasn't there. Well. Maybe it was a good thing. She usually cause trouble.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily07 Mon Feb 04, 2019 3:31 pm

"Uh...." Jack looked at Raash before looking at Jolie. Uh, what was-?
"Oh, right, right" he said, before picking Jolie up. He'd ask questions later.
He didn't ask permission before simply taking off, flying to get away from the imminent danger.

"Not my biggest concern right now" Squirrel admitted "I'll work on that 'get his attention' plan" she added before jumping, landing on a lamp post.
"HEY! FROSTY! OVER HERE!" she yelled at him, to distract him from the people he was chasing.
Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Mon Feb 04, 2019 7:11 pm

Glaciator turned from where he was rampaging against the Parisians and growled. He began to slowly stomp over there on his huge feet and aimed his cones at them.

"Alright, good job-what now?" Robin asked.

"Try and immobilize him so we can keep him in one spot. Focus on his hands. His akumatized item must be in there," Ladybug instructed, getting her yo-yo out tie him up.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Tue Feb 05, 2019 9:39 am

'Sure it doesn't look weird with a random girl flying in mid air by herself.. ' Jolie thought since it seemed no one could see Jack. When he sat her down she was gonna explain.

"Listen, you don't have to explain. He's one of us. Or at least he used to be," Raash said. He could sense the Kwami that had once merged with Jack. And he did know the legend, believe it or not. And he knew Jack knew too, so they were all cool here.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily07 Tue Feb 05, 2019 12:41 pm

Once he thought he found a safe place, Jack landed and put Jolie down.
"Um, what does your little... friend mean?" he asked, still a bit surprised. There was this feeling at the back of his head, kind of making this feel less weird than it would usually be. But he had to admit, he was pretty much lost.

"Right!" Squirrel said before jumping again when she saw him getting ready to shoot at them. She aimed at his hands, and hit one of them so that he'd end up missing his shot.
And that worked... kind of. The ice cream landed close, but didn't hit any of them. But now her hammer was stuck in his hand.
"This... was a bad idea" she muttered, a bit scared, as she tried to pull it out.
Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Tue Feb 05, 2019 4:03 pm

Glaciator growled and was about to swipe her when his hand was hit back by Robin's boomerang. Robin swooped down and grabbed the hammer with Squirrel, helping her get it out. "Alright, gotta move before we're hero-sicles!" he said, jumping and gliding away.

"I'm going to try and tie him up!" Ladybug wrapped her yo-yo around his legs, but instead of making him trip, he fell down because she cut right through the ice cream in them. "Oh, well, that's one way."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Wed Feb 06, 2019 2:49 pm

(Ugh.. .I can't remember all of Jack's bio now in my bio ad. But I think he remebers about what happened to him back in forever ago and that he used to be an Miraculous holder as well. I will try to find the bio to see if I can read up and refresh xD)

"I think we need a better plan to take this ice cream come down!" Cat Noir commented,helping Ladybug up.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily07 Thu Feb 07, 2019 5:22 pm

((im pretty sure he had amnesia just like in the movie? thought that was why he just flew around for 300 years without being a hero XD i could be wrong tho lol i dont remember that well))

"Thanks" Squirrel told Robin before jumping out of the way. She gripped her hammer tightly.
"Guess that works" she said as she saw what Ladybug's yo-yo had done. "Doubt i can help with that though" she added, glancing at the weapon she had in her hands.
Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 69 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 42 ... 69  Next