☯♡♥Miraculous Ladybug RolePlay♥♡☯ {Bff's Only} ((Open!))

Page 18 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

☯♡♥Miraculous Ladybug RolePlay♥♡☯ {Bff's Only} ((Open!)) - Page 18 Empty Re: ☯♡♥Miraculous Ladybug RolePlay♥♡☯ {Bff's Only} ((Open!))

Post by shinefairy on Sun May 05, 2019 1:54 pm

(Hey! I finally found that Jack bio on my old laptop. lol. Sorry that took me like 100 years. xD So, I think he knows of his own past, but he hasn't realized there are new miraculous holders kinda.

Here is the bio anyway:
Name: Jack Frost (currently) Jackson “Jack” Overland (originally)
Alias: Jack Frost (Currently) Nightlight (originally)
Bio: In the beginning the Kwamis of life and destruction, know as Tikki and Plagg, merged. Together they created a darkness that would end the world. The other Kwamis learned how to communicate with the humans after a spell was created by a mage. The Kwamis knew that destruction would take over life and that’s when they found their humans.
Jackson, or Jack Overland was once a boy who were living his ordinary family life. All that changed the day he was chosen as a Miraculous holder. Frost, the Artic Fox Kwami chose Jack. Together the Kwamis gathered the miraculous team and explained that they had to put an end and stop Tikki and Plag before the world got destroyed into total darkness.
Not all stories end happy. A hard battle was fought and even their teamwork wasn’t enough for their inexperience. When nearly all hope was lost Jack saw a way out. A loophole. To make Tikki and Plag able to interact with humans, giving them each a jellewery would stop their fusing. Darkness. Then an explosion. There were darkness and then their were light. The world was saved, the fusion was over, and so was the life of a short known friend.
Jack gave his life to stop the world from ending.
~~~~
Awaking. Bright light. Jackson opened his eyes. Wasn’t he dead? He saw the marks from the fight, the crumbled landscape in the cold north. But it was empty.
Nothing but his staff. Not even Frost.
Alone he ran, longing, looking he found home, but no one could see him. They couldn’t hear him, or feel him. And the other Miraculous holders? They were just gone. Stored away in a box. He was alone. Jack realised he still had his powers,.. no it was different. He didn’t have to transform. He just had them. Control over wind, storms, ice and snow. But he never understood what he should do with them.
Jack took a new name Jack Frost, as a combination for merging with his Kwami. Now he can only entertain people during winter times, and try to figure out what it is he should do with “life”.
Kwami (deceased): Frost, an artic fox
Miraculous object: Wooden staff, still provides his powers.
Looks: White hair (currently) Brown hair (Originally) Blue eyes (currently) Brown eyes (originally). Wearing his original human clothes with snow sparkled onto them. A blue hoddie and brown pants with no shoes. )

"On it!" Cat Noir activated his cataclysm. He then jumped, making a flip before he grabbed ahold of the spoon, breaking it and causing the akumatized butterfly to fly out of it.

shinefairy
shinefairy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

☯♡♥Miraculous Ladybug RolePlay♥♡☯ {Bff's Only} ((Open!)) - Page 18 Empty Re: ☯♡♥Miraculous Ladybug RolePlay♥♡☯ {Bff's Only} ((Open!))

Post by NiaHearts on Wed May 15, 2019 2:18 am

Ladybug grinned before catching the akuma with her yo-yo. "Gotcha! Time to de-evilize!" She allowed her yo-yo to cure the infected akuma before sending it off with, "Bye-Bye, little butterfly."

Now for the last step. "Miraculous Ladybug!" She threw the helmet up and the lucky charm fixed everything back to normal. Anyone that had been frozen was now back to normal and Andre was sitting on the pavement with a confused look on his face.

"Alright!" Rogue grinned and flew down to his friends before holding out his fist. "Pound it!"
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

View user profile http://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily07 on Thu May 16, 2019 6:54 pm

((yay!! glad we have the bio back!!
Let me get back on it))

After a moment of shock, Jack shook his head. He was glad they were now back on land, so he could take a moment to catch his breath. It had been so long since he had last seen a Kwami, that Raash had taken him by surprise.
"So, uh... you're a... miraculous holder, too?" he finally asked after getting his thoughts in place. He frowned slightly, before looking at Jolie.
"Maybe that's why you can see me" he finally said, smiling a little. His head was hurting, as he tried to piece together what was going on.

Squirrel smiled, half rolling her eyes behind her mask.
"Nice job, team" she said before fist bumping with Rogue.
Lily07
Lily07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts on Fri May 31, 2019 9:40 pm

((Same here! Just reread it ^^))

"Not so bad yourself," Robin grinned and crossed his arms.

"We're becoming a better team everyday," Ladybug commented to her teammates. She then heard the beeping in her earrings and frowned. "Well, better go. Bug-out!" She shot her yo-yo and left before she could detransform. Also, she really needed to go finish her date with Adrien!!

"Uh, yeah. I better get going, too. Got...stuff to do," Robin said before he ran off.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy on Tue Jun 04, 2019 4:31 pm

"W-what?" This time Jolie was taken by surprise by Jack's question. "N-no... I." She glanced at Raash. "How did you know?" She asked. Who was this guy? She'd never seen him with the other miraculous holders. But he could fly. "And what do you mean, "why I can see you"?"

"Uh, yeah, same. I'm uh, checking on a friend. So, bye!" Cat Noir waved a silly wave before he used his staff to bounce himself off the gorund where he could transform back into somehting private.

shinefairy
shinefairy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts on Thu Jun 06, 2019 5:27 pm

Gabrielle had successfully powered down behind a tree near the cafe, gave Tikki a macaroon to get her some energy back, and walked inside the cafe before anyone could see anything. She looked over at where she and Adrien were sitting and didn't see him there or anywhere, really. "Of course he went home," she muttered. She just hoped he made it there okay.

Rogue had also done the same thing. He had went into an alleyway and powered down before walking out and towards where his bike was luckily still leaning against a tree. "Mary?" he called out, really hoping she hadn't gone too far
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily07 on Thu Jun 06, 2019 5:55 pm

Jack rubbed the back of his neck and cleared his throat.
"Uh... that's a long story" he admitted, looking at Raash, as if asking for help to explain it.

Squirrel was the last one to leave. She saw everyone running off in a rush and she sighed. What a day.
But she was glad this was all over.
She found a nice, hidden place and transformed back.
Now... where had she left her bike?
She walked around until she found Richard. She couldn't help to feel relieved when she saw he was fine.
"I'm here! A-are you okay?" she exclaimed as she ran towards him when she heard him calling her name.
Lily07
Lily07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy on Thu Jun 06, 2019 6:11 pm

"A story for another time. Right now, I am getting bored! We missed all the action!" Raash complained.

Jolie half rolled her eyes at her kwami.

Soon enough Adrien brushed off his clothes after running out of the cheese shop, yeah getting a snack for Plagg as well.'Oh I hope she doesn't think I ditched her...' He thought, not wanting to let Gabrielle down.
shinefairy
shinefairy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts on Thu Jun 06, 2019 6:45 pm

Richard turned and got a smile of relief when he saw Mary was alright. "Yeah, I'm good. Are you okay?" he asked, meeting up with her.

Gabrielle was outside the cafe now, debating on whether to call Adrien or just go home. Her phone was in her hand and had a message ready for Adrien before she went to dismiss it and ended up calling him. "Ah! I hit the wrong button!" she freaked.

"Calm down," Tikki whispered from her purse. "Just talk regularly. It's okay."

Gabrielle held the phone up to her ear, hoping that she wouldn't say something stupid if he answered.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily07 on Thu Jun 06, 2019 6:59 pm

Jack sighed and chuckled.
"Yeah, but for a good reason" he stated, looking at Jolie's arm. "I think you really need to go to the hospital" he added, as he could see the color of the bruise was getting worse. It could be broken, and she'd need help fast if that was the case.

Mary nodded, smiling back at him.
"I'm fine, just... a little bit anxious" she admitted. The whole hiding her identity deal made her feel really stressed and anxious, and she hated lying to him. But she decided to be honest about this, even if he probably would think it was because of the akumatized ice cream that had just attacked.
Lily07
Lily07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next