Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

☯♡♥Miraculous Ladybug RolePlay♥♡☯ {Bff's Only} ((Open!))

3 posters

Page 4 of 69 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 36 ... 69  Next

Go down

☯♡♥Miraculous Ladybug RolePlay♥♡☯ {Bff's Only} ((Open!)) - Page 4 Empty Re: ☯♡♥Miraculous Ladybug RolePlay♥♡☯ {Bff's Only} ((Open!))

Post by NiaHearts Thu Aug 23, 2018 6:13 pm

((I think so. Like, they don't know their actual identities but they know them in hero form from the kinda ridiculous costume they have on XD))
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

☯♡♥Miraculous Ladybug RolePlay♥♡☯ {Bff's Only} ((Open!)) - Page 4 Empty Re: ☯♡♥Miraculous Ladybug RolePlay♥♡☯ {Bff's Only} ((Open!))

Post by shinefairy Thu Aug 23, 2018 6:20 pm

(Alright alright. Then Im on the same page. Just wanted to check)
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Aug 23, 2018 6:45 pm

((OKay ^^))

It didn't take as long to find their kwamis as the two young heroes thought. Gabrielle, or Ladybug, was going by one of the stuffed animal booths and she heard a little squeal and something red tackle her face. It was Tikki! "Tikki! Oh my goodness, you're okay!" she whispered, holding the little ladybug like creature against her cheek.

"You found them!?" Robin had heard from afar and came over before he was tackled down by his own kwami, Rouge. "Rouge!"

"Rob!"

All of the other Kwamis had stuck together and followed the two heroes back to where everyone else was waiting with the clown guy. "We found them!" Ladybug announced.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Thu Aug 23, 2018 6:50 pm

"Really!?" Jolie smiled. Another good thing was that they had managed to keep the clown under r control. He was just one confused clown now.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily07 Thu Aug 23, 2018 9:07 pm

Mary's eyes lit up with happiness.
"You did?!" she exclaimed, smiling. Finally some good news. This meant they were close to finishing with this whole thing, and she could go back to Richard.
Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Fri Aug 24, 2018 2:56 pm

"Here they are," Gabrielle told them, announcing the Kwamis.

"Its everyone," Richard confirmed, holding out his hands to show the little Kwamis.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Fri Aug 24, 2018 3:29 pm

"C'mon, don't make such a big deal out of it!" Raash said, flying over to Jolie's side. "We did fine on our own, you know. Well, some of us did," He mocked the other kwamis. Jolie rolled her eyes, of course he acted like a douche.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily07 Sun Aug 26, 2018 6:20 pm

Mary smiled as Songshu flew towards her. If only he wasn't so small, she would've hugged him.
Instead, she put her hand in a cup-shape, and once the little Kwami landed there, she pet his head with her finger, just so happy to see that he was fine.
"Don't worry me like that again!" she said.

"Hey, it wasn't my fault, you know?" Songshu said, crossing his little arms.

Mary chuckled.
"Sorry, i know. I just..." she sighed, smiling.

"Yeah, i know" the Kwami nodded, smiling back at her. He understood how easy it was for her to worry, so he could only imagine what it had been like without him there.
Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Sep 12, 2018 12:26 am

"Everyone has cute kwamis, too," Gabrielle giggled before she realized. "We should get going after that akuma! I need to de-evilize it so it won't turn more people into raging clowns."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Thu Sep 13, 2018 4:23 pm

"That, might actually be a good idea." Adrien admitted, forgetting about that detail for a moment.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 69 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 36 ... 69  Next