☯♡♥Miraculous Ladybug RolePlay♥♡☯ {Bff's Only} ((Open!))

Page 5 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 18  Next

Go down

☯♡♥Miraculous Ladybug RolePlay♥♡☯ {Bff's Only} ((Open!)) - Page 6 Empty Re: ☯♡♥Miraculous Ladybug RolePlay♥♡☯ {Bff's Only} ((Open!))

Post by NiaHearts on Thu Sep 20, 2018 3:55 pm

Ladybug jumped on top of one roof and spotted the boy in blue chasing after the akuma. "Ah! Hey!" she called, waving before she used her yo-yo to zipline over there. She got closer before she got in front of the akuma, seeing it stopped. "Thank you for watching it for me!" she told Jack with a smile. "I owe ya. But first...time to de-evilize!" She then began the process before the akuma was purified and flew off with a, "Bye bye, little butterfly."

"Miraculous Ladybug!" She then restored everything that went wrong because of the akuma, pure usual. Then she jumped in front of Jack and held out her fist. "Pound it!" Usually she did that with Chat, but seeing as he was somewhere else at the moment, Jack seemed the most logical. Plus, he was new to the Team. Or was he?
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

View user profile http://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

☯♡♥Miraculous Ladybug RolePlay♥♡☯ {Bff's Only} ((Open!)) - Page 6 Empty Re: ☯♡♥Miraculous Ladybug RolePlay♥♡☯ {Bff's Only} ((Open!))

Post by shinefairy on Thu Sep 20, 2018 4:15 pm

(What's our next move in here?)
shinefairy
shinefairy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts on Thu Sep 20, 2018 4:46 pm

((Mmm... Not sure. What about something about Jack? Trying to investigate more into him?))
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy on Thu Sep 20, 2018 4:51 pm

(yeee. I want some love for ma girl!!)
shinefairy
shinefairy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts on Thu Sep 20, 2018 5:00 pm

((XD awww someone feeling all left out. Poor baby *hugs* Laughing Laughing Laughing But yeah! I want some romance, too. Every damn time Gabrielle and Adrien have a moment, it gets interrupted like, damn!

I also heard that there might be a chance that Adrien is gonna fall for that other Chinese character. The fencing girl? And Marinette is gonna accept that Adrien might not have feelings for her, so she might end up with Luka.

I'm gonna be SO mad if they do that. Its like the ultimate troll since we know that Chat still harbors feelings for Ladybug, when in reality its Marinette and she likes Chat back because he's Adrien and all the hints and ughhh))
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy on Thu Sep 20, 2018 5:19 pm

(oh really? haha. yes. you will hate.)
shinefairy
shinefairy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts on Thu Sep 20, 2018 5:42 pm

((Yeah xD but I want a little bit of romance myself and then possibly talk to Master Fu about Jack and learn more about that))
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy on Thu Sep 20, 2018 5:51 pm

(Yeah yeah! I agree. Maybe some chill time and romance now just aftet this fight?)
shinefairy
shinefairy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts on Thu Sep 20, 2018 6:07 pm

((Yeah ^^ I'd like that!))
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy on Thu Sep 20, 2018 6:11 pm

(Sweet! Let's just wait for Lily's ok)
shinefairy
shinefairy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 18  Next