Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

{{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ

2 posters

Page 2 of 100 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 51 ... 100  Next

Go down

{{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ  - Page 3 Empty Re: {{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ

Post by shinefairy Sun Jul 22, 2018 11:03 am

(Yes. Something like that. And Yeah that's what I got)
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

{{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ  - Page 3 Empty Re: {{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ

Post by NiaHearts Thu Jul 26, 2018 5:18 pm

((Alright! Wanna skip to that time then? ^^))
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sun Jul 29, 2018 1:59 pm

(Yeah Yeah. Let's do the dances)
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Tue Jul 31, 2018 3:27 pm

((OKay!))

About a month later, it was dance season for all schools. Most of the schools across the nation were having their Homecoming Dances and Homecoming Football games. Gotham Academy might not have had a football team, but they had one of the more extravagant dances in the intrastate area. Scarlett was actually excited. She might not be the most girly girl in the world, but she loved to dance! She was also kinda hoping Dick would go with her, so she went home with Dick one day to hang and ask him.

Meanwhile, in Central, Wally had gotten the news from his uncle that Cisco had finally perfected the suit for Emi. So after school, they were to go straight to S.T.A.R. Labs to see how it worked.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Tue Jul 31, 2018 4:05 pm

Dick was also excited, believe it or not. So sure, big school dances wasn't his most exciting time of year, but it was nice as everyone at school did have a nice time together with some music and dancing. It was also nice cause usually they didn't have that much homework aorund that time of year.

Anyhow, Dick hadn't really decided to "go" with anyone special. Well, not this year. Usually, of course, he went with his girlfriend, Emi. But she was now his Ex girlfriend, and he knew that Wally, most likley would bring her to his homecomming school dance at Keystone High in Central City. He had kinda thought about maybe asking Barbara, but he hadn't. Most people didn't even go with anyone if they wern't together, so he, like most of everyone else just planned to go with his friends.

At the moment he was just heading home with Scarlett, looking down in his phone as he sent a text to Wally saying; Let me know how it goes. He put his phone in his back pocket. He knew they were going to Star Labs today to look at the suit solution Cisco had come up with to help her with her currently, dangerous powers. He hadn't seen Emi at Gotham Acadamy for over 3 weeks as it was a risk for her to walk in public, even if she covered her skin. But hopefully now, things would be easier. He looked at Scarlett and realized she had just asked him soemthing but that he had been busy in thought and looking down in his phone.

"Huh? I'm sorry. What did you say?" He asked, looking at her as she was walking beside him, pretending to have her "blind stick" and all since they were walking among people.

Emi had kind of a worried frown printed on her face. She felt like she had had the same facial expression for the last couple of weeks. She had tried the first week in School, wearing gloves, long sleeves and pants but it still felt too dangerous. So, she had been "on family vaccation" for 3 weeks, or that's what they got permits to tell the school. Only her family, and well the rest at Star Labs, Dick and Bruce of course, Wally and his family knew about her condition. And as they hadn't found a "cure" yet, Cisco had finally at least managed to put something together that would help. And Emi really hoped it would, cause she hated feeling so isolated. She was an out-going person, and now she turned into introvert, literally...

"Are you sure this is going to work, CIsco?" She aske as he got done explaining something way too enhanched sience for her.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Tue Jul 31, 2018 4:12 pm

"I, um, was wanting to know if you'd go to the dance with me?" Asking a second time was a bit easier, even if it was bittersweet. She could kinda tell he wasn't paying attention to her because his body motions seemed different than usual. It was probably about Emi. So he might just say no to going with her because a part of Scarlett wanted it to be an actual date.

"I'm.... 95.99998 percent sure," Cisco said as he was holding the case with the suit in his hands. "You're going to slip this on under your clothes and then we'll test it out. It's going to be very light and very thin, as if you weren't wearing anything at all."

Wally had just sent 'I will' to Dick after seeing his phone when he laid a hand on her shoulder since it was covered up. "Don't worry, babe. Its gonna work," he told her, smiling.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Tue Jul 31, 2018 4:53 pm

"Oh.... Um. Yeah, I mean sure! Why not?" Dick gave her a smile. He was a bit suprised by the question, but well. Barbara hadn't asked him yet and eh wasn't planning on asking anyone. WHo betetr to go with than Scarlett? They were friends right? "It'll be fun!" He smiled.

(haha and then peps are gonna ruin their plans. Scar jealous will be fun)

Emi sighed and nodded. "Alright," She accepted the suit, her hands still wearing gloves before she followed Caitlin who showed her to a changing room.

A couple of minutes later the blone walked back out, having put the suit underneath her clothes. She was suprised how light the material was, and that it didn't break considering how thin it was. However, she had still, out all of her clothes, including the gloves back on.

(does this suit thing cover the face?? )
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Aug 01, 2018 11:24 am

((Mmhm!! Gonna be fun xD))

"Really?! I mean, yeah! It will be fun!" Scarlett got an excited smile. He said yes! Yay! "I dunno how good I can dance now with being blind, but I'll try not to step on your feet," she teased.

"How does it feel?" Wally asked her after seeing her walk out. It was like she wasn't even wearing it, considering it was so thin and intangible.

((Yes ^^ I think it should))
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Wed Aug 01, 2018 3:02 pm

(haha!!! should it happen at the cave at the mansion maybe??)

Dick chuckled. "I'm sure you'll be fine. I'm not much of a dancer myself."

"Like nothing really. It's very light," Emi admitted, and she could barley tell she was even wearing it. "Are you sure it's gonna work Cisco? I mean. I don't want to hurt anyone." She trusted his abilities, she did, but this sounded way too complicated.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Aug 01, 2018 3:14 pm

((Maybe at the mansion ^^))

"Yeah, I guess I always was the better dancer," Scarlett teased, getting to the steps of the school and followed him out.

"Trust me, it will. Now how about you test it on Wally?" Cisco suggested, making Wally give him a glare. "What? You'll be less affected than the rest of us."

Wally just rolled his eyes and he held a hand out to Emi. "Don't worry, babe. It's gonna work."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 100 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 51 ... 100  Next