Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

{{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ

2 posters

Page 20 of 100 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 60 ... 100  Next

Go down

{{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ  - Page 21 Empty Re: {{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ

Post by shinefairy Sun Sep 23, 2018 4:54 pm

(I think so. ANyway. If you like it that's my gameplan. And then after all of that mess she might find her way back to Wally. Cause. I love Wally haha)
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

{{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ  - Page 21 Empty Re: {{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ

Post by NiaHearts Sun Sep 23, 2018 5:07 pm

((Of course xD The Wall-Man can't be alone! Laughing And ohhh I just got a really mean idea))
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sun Sep 23, 2018 5:48 pm

(Oh Oh! tell me! I like mean ideas!)
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Sep 23, 2018 6:15 pm

((OKay, so, its kinda an addition to my make Dick jealous by bringing in another boy to Scarlett. I was thinking that maybe her new "boyfriend" takes her to one of his parties because he'll be a little older, like 17 and stuff. But as they're there, he actually slips something into Scarlett's drink that will make her drowsy, kinda like a ruphie. And then maybe he rapes her and so she'll wake up naked and scared and goes home, not telling anyone until Dick notices her behavior. Then he of course finds out and he becomes livid and shit and Scarlett will feel more dejected and sad as ever))
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sun Sep 23, 2018 6:28 pm

(Oh my god! That is so sad Sad But I love the idea though!!! Would it be after or before my idea?)
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Sep 23, 2018 6:51 pm

((Thanks!! And I think maybe after. Right now, she'll have to actually start go to out with the boys and Dick will start getting jealous. And then all that shit happens, so then Scarlett will experience it after))
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sun Sep 23, 2018 7:05 pm

(Roger, Roger!!! You wanna start or should I?)
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Sep 23, 2018 7:22 pm

((Could you, since its your idea first. I'd appreciate it! Kissy ))
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sun Sep 23, 2018 7:51 pm

(Sure thing! don't remember how much time we were supose to skip but. oh well xD)

A few weeks after the homecoming, as things just seemed to become better, they got worse. Emi had been hanging out with Dick one day at the mansion when she went to grab some water. That's when she accidently had overheard Dick talking to Alfred about... her? They had talked about what would have been if they hadn't earased her memories.

With that said Emi had confronted both Dick and Wally about it. Dick had explained the entire thing and Wally hadn't denied that he didn't know. So Emi realized that she actually had been reliving their little secret two times. Was it some sick game for them? Removing her memories just cause it didn't go so well the first time!? Felling pissed off, and betrayed Emi had decided she wanted some time away. From everything. Just to figure things out on her own. That way she wouldn't be caught up in any drama and she's be safe away from risking hurting anyone again.

3 months later

Emi was looking out the window, the breeze going threw her now shoulder lenght hair. She smiled, recognizing the city as if she never left. She looked over at the driver seat.

Asami returned a smile to her girlfriend as she drove past the sign saying, Gotham City. She had never been to Gotham, so she was excited to visit it with her. "Is Gotham always this gloomy?" She asked as she drove over the bridge and got in between the big houses.

Emi chuckled. "Pretty much," She admitted. "Turn left here."

Asami turned at the crossroad and keept driving accoaring to Emi's instructions. Eventually the car pulled up outside Scarlett's house. Emi got out of the car and Asami followed her. "Let's hope she's home." Emi said before she walked up to the door and rang the doorbell. She hadn¨t told anyone she were comming home.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Sep 23, 2018 8:24 pm

That was when Scarlett's little brother, Romeo, opened the door. He recognized Emi from the other times he saw her and didn't recognize the girl beside her. "Here for Scarlett?" He turned. "Scarlett!! You got company!!"

Scarlett rose an eyebrow and she got up after getting off the phone with her official new boyfriend named "Gabriel Diaz". She went to the stairs and slowly went down, acting blind towards her brother until she picked up two new heartbeats. One she didn't recognize and the other she "saw" as... "Emi!" she exclaimed, going down faster now before reaching the bottom stop. She stopped at the doorway, her blind eyes wide. "Y-You're back!"

"Hey, how'd you know it was Emi?" Romeo asked, weirded out.

"Um, I heard her voice," Scarlett lied. She walked over and stopped from touching her, just in case. "Welcome back!"
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 100 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 60 ... 100  Next