Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

{{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ

2 posters

Page 23 of 100 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 61 ... 100  Next

Go down

{{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ  - Page 24 Empty Re: {{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ

Post by shinefairy Tue Nov 13, 2018 4:05 pm

"And this would be the living-room," Dick said after finnishing their little tour a couple of minutes later. "Or that's at least the bottom floor of the mansion," He added. They hadn't been upstairs yet but hey, who would want to spend an hour on a tour huh?

"Incredible!" Asami smiled. It was a beautiful mansion. She let go of Emi's hand wand walked over to the grand fire place. "We used to have a fire place almost just like this," She said, stroking her hand over to cold concrete.

Dick arched an eyebrow. "You live in a mansion too?" He realised.

"Yeah. At least I used to. Before my parents died," Asami said, turning around with a small, sad but still good memory, smile.

"I'm sorry," Dick frowned. He knew that feeling.

"Emi told me you lost your parents too. I'm sorry about that," Asami said back, walking over.

shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

{{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ  - Page 24 Empty Re: {{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ

Post by NiaHearts Tue Nov 13, 2018 5:00 pm

Emi does have a type. Tortured souls or something, Wally thought with an eye roll. He had his arms crossed the whole time on the tour and he was half tempted to just raid the fridge in the kitchen.

"Sorry to hear about that, Asami," Scarlett told her, knowing that was hard after seeing how badly Dick had been hurting when they were kids.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Tue Nov 13, 2018 5:08 pm

(Exactly what I thought xD)

Asami smiled a 'thank you' smile to Scarlett, appreciating that.

Emi smiled, glad to see they seemed to like Asami. She looked over at Wally and commented. "You've been unusually quiet?" If he hadn't changed a lot then it was odd of him not talking most out of everyone it that room.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Tue Nov 13, 2018 5:24 pm

((Right!? XD Dark haired orphans lmao!))

"Oh, have I?" Wally asked as he slightly glared at her. Unlike Dick, he wasn't good at hiding his emotions. He then yelped when Scarlett grabbed him by his ear.

"Give us a second. I need Wally's help with finding something in the kitchen. Blind and all," Scarlett smiled innocently before literally dragging him into the kitchen by his ear.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Tue Nov 13, 2018 5:35 pm

Dick arched an eyebrow. Unlike Wally, he was actually quite clueless of Emi and Asami being together, together. He didn't pick up signals like hand holding. Wasn't that common among girls? "What's up with that?" He commented before he shook his head, continuing his little small talk with the girls. Mostly to get to know who Asami was and stuff.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Tue Nov 13, 2018 8:12 pm

"Way to be obvious, Kid Mouth!" Scarlett snapped at Wally after they entered the kitchen and she leaned against the kitchen island.

"What? You want me to be quiet about this? I'm pissed! Emi moved on pretty fast and to a girl no less! I didn't even know she was bi!" Wally said, holding his hands up.

"Would you shut up!? If you yell any louder, all of Gotham will know you're just jealous!" Scarlett sighed.

"I-I'm not jealous! I'm just..." Wally frowned as he calmed down. "I'm just upset, okay? I still haven't gotten over her, but it just seems like she's forgotten all about me."

Scarlett frowned and she walked over to him. "Yeah. Trust me, I know the feeling all too well." It was kinda like how he never really gave them a shot. And kinda like finding Dick with a new best friend and girlfriend. He was kinda like a stranger to her, but it had been about 6-7 years since they last saw each other. "I'm sure you'll get time to talk with her, Wally, but for now please be nice, okay? Asami didn't do anything to you so treat her like you'd treat anyone else."

Wally sighed and stuck his hands in his pockets. "Alright. Yeah, fine," he muttered.

"Good. Actually, now could you grab some drinks for everyone? Call it a peace offering," Scarlett smiled. She swore she felt him smile before he grabbed some of the cokes out of the fridge and walked to the living room.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Wed Nov 14, 2018 5:20 am

The three turned when they saw Wally re-enter the living room with some drinks for them. Dick smiled. He seemed to be in a better mood. Why was he even moopy? Well, he guessed things wern't normal between him and Emi.

"You can put mine there," Asami said with a smile, pointing to the table next to the couch. She didn't want to risk touching him and neutrulizing his powers by misstake.

"Yeah, mine too," Emi said, not wanting to accidently... yeah he knew why.

"So, still damaging powers?" Dick asked Emi. he figured that Asami had to know. After all, she could hold her hand.

Emi sighed. "Yeah, you could say that."

"But you can touch Asami?" Now Dick was just curious.

"She has neutrulizing powers," Emi explained with a smile.

"That's why I rather don't have you touch me," Asami explained to Wally, not wanting him to think she didn't like him or anything.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Nov 14, 2018 1:54 pm

"So you know about all of us? You told her?" Wally asked Emi, kinda getting angry again. That wasn't her secret to tell.

"I'm sure she had good reason," Scarlett quickly said so Wally wouldn't explode or anything. "And its good. I really like my powers. As you can see, I'm blind." She waved her hands in front of her face for emphasis. "So, I use my earth vibrations to make my way around."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Wed Nov 14, 2018 4:46 pm

"That's amazing! And I bet. Must be really helpful," Asami smiled.

Emi ignored Wally. He was certainly in a mood today. What was his problem?
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Mon Nov 19, 2018 4:48 pm

"It really is. Attaining these powers kinda sucked, but it came out okay in the end. So, is that all you can do? Take away powers or can you transfer them?" Scarlett asked.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 100 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 61 ... 100  Next