Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

{{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ

2 posters

Page 25 of 100 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 62 ... 100  Next

Go down

{{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ  - Page 25 Empty Re: {{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ

Post by NiaHearts Sat Dec 01, 2018 5:26 pm

Wally gripped his fists before he zoomed out of there, not caring about Asami seeing him use his powers since she knew already. He wanted to get away from there before he said more things he'd regret.

"Wally! Son of a-" Scarlett groaned and ran her hands over her face. "I gotta clean up his fucking mess again," she muttered before going outside to talk to Emi.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

{{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ  - Page 25 Empty Re: {{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ

Post by shinefairy Sat Dec 01, 2018 5:44 pm

Dick was left with Asami and he tried to process what had happened. "I think I better not say anything..." He muttered.

"Yeah," Asami nodded before she left to also maybe check on her girlfriend.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sat Dec 01, 2018 6:40 pm

"Emi?" Scarlett couldn't tell what part of her skin was covered, so she couldn't touch her, but she stood next to her. "Are you okay? Don't mind what Wally said. We know he's an idiot.'
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sun Dec 02, 2018 10:51 am

"It's not just him..." Emi sniffled, drying her cheeks. Everything was so messed up in her life. It wasn't fair. She didn't ask for any of this.

Dick was left alone and felt like a jerk. For what Emi said. It was all true. And he felt really stupid how he missed that she and Asami were together. He just sat down on the couch. He didn't expect this major fight.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Mon Dec 03, 2018 2:23 pm

"Then tell me whats going through your head," Scarlett said, not sure what to do since she couldn't hug her or touch her. So she crossed her arms. Her hands had to do something. Otherwise, she'd be out there using said hands to strangle Wally.

Speaking of, he had gotten to the Big Belly Burger in Gotham and just leaned on the window. He wasn't in a good mind to run all the way back to Central City. Plus, he was wanting to eat his problems away so he was gonna go inside and get a burger.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Mon Dec 03, 2018 2:38 pm

Emi sighed and sniffled, calming down. "I don't know. Everything's just a mess. And... It's like I'm caught in this drama circle and I just wanna let that go. But coming back here... It appears not all of that stayed in the past." Emi said.

That was when Asami walked out the porch. "Um. Am I interupting something?" seeing the girls just seemed to be talking. And Emi seemed calmer so that was good at least. 

'Dude... Thanks for ditching me," Dick sent a text to Wally.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Mon Dec 03, 2018 3:04 pm

((Yo, what was the action we were gonna do here?? I forgot, but I am craving for something xD))

"No, its fine. We're just talking," Scarlett told Asami, waving a hand. She looked back down at Emi. "I understand, trust me. It just took the boys off guard, is all. They'll get over this."

Wally had just thanked the waitress for his drink when he got the text and sighed. Well, I couldn't stay in there, he texted back. I'm at Big Belly Burger if you wanna join me.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Mon Dec 03, 2018 3:28 pm

(Haha. it's fine. It was that idea that after a while Asami will do this plan thingy that will be bad for the team and they will lose their powers, and everything xD ring any bells? I was too lazy to write the details just now )

"Well they better. They're gonna have too," Emi said, feeling a hand on her shoulder. She looked over her shoulder and smiled at Asami.

"We'll be here to suport you," Asami said.

"Thanks girls," Emi smiled, thankfull for both of them. Guess she could always count on her girlfriends.

I'm still the host. And no, I'm not a dick. Dick started typing down. But guessing they won't be staying for long... Save one burger for me. He sent the text. Ugh. He felt so awkward. What was he gonna say. 'Uh, thanks for stopping by. Welcome again! Pth, yeah right.... Not whelmed. Not whelmed at all.' He thought.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sat Dec 08, 2018 12:43 am

((Somewhat xD I gotta read the whole plan. Just let me know when you're ready to begin it ^^))

"No problem, Emi. Anything you need, just name it," Scarlett told her. Of course the boys were no help when it came to things like this. Geez, how come girls were so much more mature than them?

Wally saw the text and sighed before sending back a thumbs up emoji. When his waitress came back with his food, he ordered another burger and some water for whenever Dick would arrive.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sat Dec 08, 2018 5:07 pm

(Yeah yeah. Not just yet. I think there should be some time. We don't have to rp all of it and can skip. but yeah. I will fill you in with the plan once again xD)

Emi smiled and grabbed ahold of Asami's hand before giving Scarlett a hug, now that she could. "Thank you. For being such a good friend." She really meant that.

(Haha. I imagine life so awkward for dick xD.)
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 100 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 62 ... 100  Next