Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

{{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ

2 posters

Page 26 of 100 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 63 ... 100  Next

Go down

{{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ  - Page 26 Empty Re: {{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ

Post by NiaHearts Sat Dec 08, 2018 7:29 pm

((Thanks! Sorry, I am really bad forgetful XP))

Scarlett was a little surprised by the sudden hug, but she could tell Emi was holding Asami's hand and she hugged her back. "No problem, Emi. You're basically my own gal friend I really have, so..." Yeah, she was still trying to be more social. Hopefully her new boyfriend would help her with that.

((Yeah, poor Dicky xD He's in the middle lmao))
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

{{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ  - Page 26 Empty Re: {{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ

Post by shinefairy Sun Dec 09, 2018 5:21 pm

(dude. It's fine. Me is the same)

"Well. Now you have Asami too," Emi said, pulling back with a smile.

"Yeah," Asami agreed before she remembered. "Maybe we should get going?" After all. It was kind of awkward still being there.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Mon Dec 17, 2018 5:00 pm

"Yeah, I think that's best. I'll go tell Dick we're leaving," Scarlett said. She then went inside the mansion to find him, all while hoping he had talked to Wally. Man she was gonna kill that speedster one day.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Mon Dec 17, 2018 5:05 pm

(skip till later?)
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Mon Dec 17, 2018 5:32 pm

((Si, si ^^))
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Mon Dec 17, 2018 5:40 pm

(to when exactly and how/when do u wanna do your plan?)
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Mon Dec 17, 2018 6:04 pm

((I was thinking this is before your big plan, I think. Whatever you think will work best. Maybe a week from now or so, Scarlett is with Dick and she tells him about her boyfriend and he does some digging into him and finds out about the girls he's all been with, with claims of drugging them and some rape accusations or something. And Scarlett will be mad that he's making these assumptions and so she has her fight with Dick and goes with her BF to the party he invites her to anyway.

And then he does his horrible plan of drugging her and raping her, but perhaps Dick goes to this party, too, and finds out he's too late. So he'll beat the shit out of Scarlett's BF (now ex of course xD), have him arrested, and makes sure Scarlett gets the proper help and while she's still knocked out, maybe Dick could realize he likes her or something?))
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Mon Dec 17, 2018 6:20 pm

(Aw. That's cute and so awful! I like it a lot!)
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Mon Dec 17, 2018 6:27 pm

((Thank you, thank you ^^ Time to take things to a more realistic level with realistic situations. But what about you and your big plan? Do you want to do it now or after my idea? Or do something leading up to it?))
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Tue Dec 18, 2018 11:34 am

(Maybe we can start buildning it up so that it can happen after your idea? Like, maybe Asami get's to meet the team as they go to the cave, or just learn there is a team or something xD And yeah. Wally could maybe talk to them, or something. Just trying not to be an ass? I guess xD )
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 100 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 63 ... 100  Next