Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

{{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ

2 posters

Page 34 of 100 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 67 ... 100  Next

Go down

{{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ  - Page 34 Empty Re: {{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ

Post by NiaHearts Sat Jan 12, 2019 6:31 pm

Scarlett shook her head and began to cry more before hugging him tightly. "I-I want to go home," she cried into his shirt. All she wanted was to get away from Gabriel.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

{{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ  - Page 34 Empty Re: {{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ

Post by shinefairy Sat Jan 12, 2019 6:38 pm

"I-it's okay," Dick hugged her tightly. "I'll take you home." He got Scarlett in his arms, hoping she was okay with him holding her like this. He looked back at Gabriel and had to breath out not to do something he would regrett. Ugh! He knew that guys was no good!
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sat Jan 12, 2019 6:51 pm

Gabriel just glared at him as he tried to stand up before falling over, finally passing out.

Scarlett gripped Dick's hoodie and buried her face in his shoulder. "Thank you," she whispered, already feeling safer in his arms. Then she thought about it and requested he take her to the manor and not her house. She didn't want to tell her parents, not yet.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sat Jan 12, 2019 6:58 pm

Dick took Scarlett home to the mansion with him and he let Barbara deal with what had happened. Asking so that not everyone would find out. He got her to a guest room and put her down on the bed, asking Alfred not to ask. He probably understood anyway. He gently helped Scarlett onto the couch incase she didn't want a bed after what happened. "There. You're safe now."
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:12 pm

Scarlett held her arms as she sat down on the couch. Her hands began to shake again and hot tears came out of her eyes before she started to cry again. "How could he do that?! How could any person do that?!" She cried, covering her face with her hands. Never had she felt so scared. Not even facing Slade, which was scary in itself.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:22 pm

"I-I don't know. I'm so sorry Scarlett," Dick said. He wanted to hug her, but didn't want to be too close if she needed space. "Do you need anything?"
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:33 pm

Scarlett took a breath so she could calm down. "Don't..
Don't leave me alone for a little. Please." If she was alone, she'd go nuts. She needed him more than ever.

((So, wanna skip to begin your diabolical plan? >Smile ))
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:39 pm

(Yes.... Be crazy things)
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:44 pm

((Can you start for your idea while I go back and brush up on the plan?))
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sun Jan 13, 2019 2:14 pm

(Yes! I will start. let me know if u need more info)

A couple of days later.

It had been almost a month since Asami and Emi arrived to Gotham City. Asami had been on the team for exactly two weeks now. The raven haired girl had been paying close attention to the team and their movements. She needed to do so so that her plan would work when the time came. And that day was today. Asami was the daughter of an engineering father, so she had learnt how to build maschines and what not. She had started her project as soon as she found an empty hall in Happy Harbour. And she had finnished yesterday. Now, why take any more time in waiting when it could all become better? Asami had been wanting to tell Emi, but thought she didn't need too. She would understand.

Asami was just walking around the cave. She was basically living there since she didn't want to intrude on Emi's family all too much. She knew M'gann and Conner were at the cave. She knew that Wally would arrive later, the same thing for Kaldur. Like said, she had been paying close attention to what times the team usually came and went at the Cave. She had even made sure Scarlett would be there. She didn't need Dick or Artemis. They wern't metahumans and they didn't need to be fixed. Now this was all a test run. If her machine worked, then there was nothing stopping her from moving onto more metahumans.

Now, the most challanging thing would be to seperate M'gann and Conner.

Asami entered the kitchen at the cave, seeing M'gann was making lunch and Conner were watching... stratic TV? Asami shook her head and walked over to the kitchen.

"Oh, hi Asami! Want to help me make lunch?" M'gann asked her with a smile.

"Actually, I could use your help with something," Asami smiled. "I could really need some advice on how to decorate my room here." She lied.

"Oh! I'd love to help!" M'gann expressed, clapping her hands together. "We'll be back soon Conner!"

Asami followed M'gann as she flew towards her room. After making sure they were long through the hallway for Conner not to hear Asami grabbed M'ganns hand, netrulizing her powers before she tazed her with her other hand, wearing a tazer glove of her dad's inventions.

Asami narrowed her eyes a little and took care of M'gann before going to deal with Conner.

Asami walked back to the kitchen and into the living room. "Conner, could you help us move the closet in my room?" She asked with a kind smile.

"Uh, sure," Conner shrugged and stood up. But as soon as he turned his back to Asami she put her hand on his back and neutrulized his powers before tazing him as well. 'Two down...' Now she would have enough time to take them to the werehouse before the others got there. Then she could deal with them.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 100 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 67 ... 100  Next