Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

{{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ

2 posters

Page 37 of 100 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 68 ... 100  Next

Go down

{{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ  - Page 37 Empty Re: {{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ

Post by NiaHearts Thu Jan 24, 2019 8:25 pm

"Whatever she did, it affected more than our abilities. M'gann did not revert back to a regular martian. I myself am not even able to use my magic," Kaldur said.

"So we're just...human?" M'gann looked up from where she was being comforted in Conner's arms.

"Fuck being human! I want to see again, dammit!!" Scarlett yelled, punching the ground.

Artemis arrived not too much later and got her bow and arrows ready. She ran up to the door and readied an arrow before going in. It was just Asami, right? She wouldn't be apart of some secret organization like the shadows or anyone affiliated with her dad. She'd know.

She went into one room through the double doors and saw all of her friends. "Kaldur? M'gann?"
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

{{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ  - Page 37 Empty Re: {{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ

Post by shinefairy Fri Jan 25, 2019 5:23 pm

"Artemis?" Conner were a little suprised to see the blonde archer there, looking ready for a fight.

Emi frowned and looked over. "You're too late." She said.

In that Time Robin was on his MC towards the location Artemis sent him. Batman was dealing with the crooks they caught, but Flash, Red Tornado, Green Arrow, Black Canary, Martian Manhunter, Aquaman and even Superman were on their way there.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Jan 27, 2019 1:06 pm

Artemis quickly made her way over to her friends. She approached M'gann and Conner first and was confused. M'gann looked like her "Megan" self but she was crying. "M'gann, what happened?"

"Care to explain, Emi?" Way looked at her. He knew she had nothing to do with this, but he was still pissed.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sun Jan 27, 2019 1:27 pm

Emi frowned. "A-" Just as she was Gonna explain everything to Artemis she got cut off as Flash ran in, tightly followed by Superman. They stopped and their eyes were wide seeing as something defiently wasn't right.

"What happened in here!?" Flash asked, not waiting for an answer before quickly zoomning iver to his nephews side. "Kid! You okay?" He obviosly didn't know about their powers being gone, but he noticed M'gann wasn't green.

Just a few seconds later, Robin arrived with the rest of the normal speeded Leaugers. They all were shocked. It looked like there had been an explosion. And then the team? They all looked broken.

The mentors quickly made their way over to the team to check on them. And Rob noticed Emi looking away when he ran over to her. "What is it?" He frowned, not seeing her look hurt, but he realized he had grabbed her hand without thinking about it and his eyes went wide before he looked down and nothing was happening.

Emi looked back at the team who were being comeforted. "Something bad...." She said.

"Time to explain." Dinah Stated.

And soon enough, they were all taken back to the cave. Safeley and sound, they all waited for an explenation. 

"I-I don't know what to say..." Emi started. "This is all my fault." She covered her hands iver her face, feeling tears. She felt like an awful person! All of the teams lifes, except for Artemis and Dick were ruined. 

"It is not your fault." Dinah put her hand on Emi's shoulder. "But you do need to tell us exactly what happened?" She asked. She felt for the girl. For the entire team. 

Emi then explained to the BIG guys what happened and about Asami's plan and how it backfired and caused the team to lose their powers.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Jan 27, 2019 3:46 pm

The Leaguers were all competely shocked. Even Batman's eyes widened somewhat behind his cowl before narrowing once more. "She must've had some kind of helo to build a machine of that calliber. I'll be looking more into this Asami," he said.

"Is there not a way we can reverse the effects of the machine?" Aquaman asked, arms crossed. Turns out, it did much more than take away the young heroes' powers. It turned them completely human. Kaldur no longer had hills and M'gann did not have any Martian DNA in her coding.

"I could try to look over what remains, but without the blue prints or the parts, it could be difficult," Flash admitted with a frown.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sun Jan 27, 2019 4:03 pm

Robin frowned. "What do we do in the meantime?" The team wasn't really a team anymore. Sure, they could still fight without their powers, but he knew it wouldn't be the same thing.

The leaugers exchanged looks. "You'll need time to recover. To... Adapt to what happened." Superman said.

"What you went through was very traumatic. I'll be in here if any of you need to talk." Dinah offered, suffering with the young heroes.

"In the meantime, no missions," Batman said. "The leauge will handle the obvious. Artemis, Robin. As you wern't part of the plan you're free to do as you chose."

Artemis nodded and frowned. She felt bad for the team. But she wanted to be there for them, same for Robin.

Emi frowned before she decided to ask." W-what will you do with Asami once you find her? She's not-... She's not a villain. She made a mistake." She stated, not wanting her to get into trouble because she still loved her.

"Her mistake just cost everyone on this time, minus Artemis and Robin and including Scarlett their powers. She will not be doing this again." Batman stated, glarigg at her a little. Was she defending Asami's actions?

Emi frowned but did stay quiet. "I don't think she will." She looked up. "She needed me for this to work. We lost our powers too." She said, thinking about it. "I think our powers combined with the machine is what made the team lose their powers... Which also means," She frowned and looked over at Flash who seemed to be the scientist out of the heroes. "The effect can't be reversed. W-whatever happened is permanent."
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Jan 27, 2019 4:42 pm

Scarlett was sitting down and hugging her knees on the other side of the wall. She overheard what Emi said and burst out into more tears before crying into her hands. No, no, she couldn't be blind for good again!! She couldn't!

Flash gripped his hand before he breathed out. "I'm gonna find Wally and take him home. We'll... we'll figure this out later," he said, knowing his nephew needed him right now.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sun Jan 27, 2019 4:48 pm

(Poor Scarlett Sad Buttt. Should we skip a few days and continue with the plan when they find out about Emi's new powers?)
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Jan 27, 2019 5:58 pm

((Si! And poor Emi, man xD she can't find a good partner, girl or boy. Maybe she should go for a different species? Alien, Atlantean? Oh yeah, her and La'gaan would be great! I wonder what happened to him))
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sun Jan 27, 2019 6:00 pm

(Haha. What to do xD? Yeah.... But I don't have to know I feel. Haha. Do you want to start?)
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 100 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 68 ... 100  Next