Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Auradon Prep (Descendants RP)

2 posters

Page 2 of 33 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 33  Next

Go down

Auradon Prep (Descendants RP) - Page 2 Empty Re: Auradon Prep (Descendants RP)

Post by KawaiiMochi Sat Jul 21, 2018 2:21 pm

"As if." Mal scoffed, "I see you're the same sassy you as ever."

"If you're going to start something, you can start it after the tour." Jay said as he felt like something bad might happen.

"Speaking of the tour let's get started. Carlos, Jay you guys can help if you want." Quinn said. "We'll see you guys later." She looked over at Ben and Lena as they take their leave.

"Have fun guys!" Ben smiled as he waved bye to the group. "So they are going to have a long day aren't they?"
~*~*~*~
"Alright so let's begin the tour by introducing ourselves. You guys must have known me and Mal. Along with Carlos and Jay." Quinn said.

"I have seen you guys on TV." Dizzy happily giggled.

"Right to start things off, right now we're at the dormitory where obviously we get our room set up and sleep. Each of us get pair up with a roommate and can customize the room whatever we want it to be." Mal said. "It's all about expressing yourself."

"Hey guys." Doug said as he spotted the group. "How's the tour so far?"
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sat Jul 21, 2018 3:07 pm

"And who is this little nerd? Can I torture him?" Zevon smirked at Doug.

"Back off, Zevon, he's our friend," Carlos told him, stepping up. "This is Doug, Dopey's son."

"Certainly does look dopey," Zevon muttered under his breath.

~*~*~*~
"I don't know what I'm more worried about. Zevon being here or all of these...events you have to look over," Lena told Ben as the two were going over the year's upcoming events he had to be in. They had to be.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Sat Jul 21, 2018 3:39 pm

"As you can see this school is not about teasing people. You're not on the isle anymore Zevon." Quinn glared at Zevon.

"Geez, this place sure has changed you a lot." A student said as she folded her arms towards Quinn. "I get that we have a chance to start all over, but what if we choose not to change."

"You all were chosen here to be given another choice. Either way it's your choice whether if you want to change or not." Jay explained.

"I think I want to know what happened to us vks stealing fairy godmother's wand." Another student mentioned. The whole group began to murmur with rumors leaving Mal and Quinn speechless on wondering what to do.

"Guys, what happened in the past stays in the past." Quinn said, "We both have learned and moved on."

"I bet you she wants to chop our heads off." A student snickered.

Quinn sighed as she took a moment to breathe and hold in her temper. Mal glared at the student as her eyes began to glow green making them shut up. "Seriously, that is not a nice thing to say. They are trying to do their jobs here. Just give them a chance." Dizzy said.
~*~*~*~
"Honestly I would say the events since I don't know Zevon that well." Ben chuckled.

Evie casually walked in with more paperworks. "Hey guys." Evie said, "I got the list of the kids who should come to Auradon." She set the papers on to Ben's desk.

"Thanks Evie. Mal and Quinn are giving the tours already. Dizzy is a sweet girl." Ben grinned.

"I'm glad you like Dizzy. She's an amazing girl." Evie smiled.

"Although, Zevon does like to cause trouble?" Ben raised a brow towards Evie.

"I think it's time we let go of the past and give them a chance to change. Like CJ." Evie mentioned.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Jul 22, 2018 12:33 am

Carlos grabbed Quinn's hand to help her calm down, but he was a bit mad at the students. "If none of you like it here, we'll send you all back. I hope you can all learn to swim fast," he told them, knowing no one on the isle other than a few could actually swim.

~*~*~*~

"Do I have to? He's still annoying. They both are," Lena groaned out. CJ was her little sister's best friend and the little pirate girl was almost as annoying as Zevon.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Sun Jul 22, 2018 1:23 am

"I don't mind doing that." A student rolled her eyes at the group.

Quinn took a deep breath as she squeezed Carlos' hand. She smiled at the group as she tries her best not to lose her temper. "Alright, well you can have the choice to leave after we finish the tour." Quinn said as she continues walking on holding hands with Carlos.

"Wait, when the heck were they a thing?" A random student whispered.

"Makes sort of sense. It's a wanna be queen mixed with her servant mutt following her around." Another student snickered.

Quinn overheard what Zevon said and it just ticked her off. She stopped walking for a moment and she growled as she glared back wondering who said and realizing it was Zevon as he was smirking at her. Quinn finally reached her limit as she had enough of what she was hearing and was ready to attack him. "Listen here you piece of-" Quinn slowly was about to shout, but was quickly held back Carlos.
~*~*~*~
"Yes you have to. You're like a queen now Lena." Ben chuckled as he gave a quick kiss to Lena on the cheek. "You need to have people look up to you on who you are."

"Ben is right. It's part of being a queen." Evie smiled, "Even if the person is really annoying. Sometimes you gotta believe they might have a chance at this school."

The group stopped as they heard Jane rushed in the office. "I'm sorry to interrupt, but umm... Quinn and Mal are not having the best time right now with the tour group." Jane said worriedly.

"Now what could possibly be the trouble?" Ben asked as he trusted Mal and Quinn with the tour.

"Welp... let's just say Quinn is currently trying to chop someone's head off right now...?" Jane said.

The group blinked in silence and Ben was confused, but Evie and Lena knew what was going on. "Alright... let's go Lena." Evie said as she got her stuff ready and left the room leaving Ben behind at the office.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Jul 26, 2018 5:17 pm

Lena sighed and followed Evie to make sure the other girls didn't cut the heads off of the new students. When they arrived, they both saw Quinn being held back by Carlos. "Alright, enough!" she said, her own eyes glowing red. She calmed down and they turned back to their brown. "I see that this tour is not turning out like we had hoped."

"Only because Zevon was being annoying," Carlos muttered, holding Quinn.

"I heard that, you little mutt!" Zevon snapped back.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Thu Jul 26, 2018 6:36 pm

"Zevon enough!" Evie glared towards him. "I let you come here for a chance, but if you are going to put up this attitude I will send you back to the Isle."

The other students murmured as they talked amongst themselves on what just happened. Quinn sighed as she really didn't like the idea of Zevon coming to this school. When it comes to meeting new people, it's something Quinn is not great at. She took a deep breath and looked at the group. "I think we are going to end the tour here. I hope you guys have a great day at Auradon."

Evie frowned as she watched the group dispersed and went to do their own thing. She sighed as she brought the group back into the office. "I know these kids will be a pain but, you guys could have handle that in a mature way." Evie said.

"You know how Zevon is." Quinn said, "I'm not going to let someone like that talk down on me. What happened to standing up for yourself?"

"You can do that by not trying to chop his head off?" Ben raised a brow as he was listening but at the same time was trying to focus on his paper works.

"E, you do know that we're both kind of a bad idea when it comes to people. Especially when we have to deal with someone who likes to cause trouble." Mal sighed.

"I understand, but you need to give these kids a chance when it comes to starting all over. Like how Ben gave us a chance when it comes to this." Evie mentioned, "There will be more students coming in soon. I'm switching up the tour changes and see how it will go. This is only the first day."

"I get it, I get it. You're sort of just stressed." Quinn sighed.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Tue Jul 31, 2018 3:53 pm

"For now...I think its best if we keep an eye on some of them. We weren't exactly model students when we arrived. Carlos, Jay, can we trust you two to watch over Zevon and some of the other VKs?" Lena asked them.

"Playing babysitter. Fun," Jay sighed before he saluted her. "Sure thing. Come on, lover boy," he told Carlos, getting him into a headlock and dragging him off.

"Ow, ow! Jay!"

Lena looked at Evie. "Let me look over the changes. I can do them and we can go over the result later."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Thu Aug 02, 2018 6:18 pm

"Alright..." Evie said as she accepted Lena's help.

A knock came revealing Belle and Beast smiling as they noticed how hard the kids were working. Ben looked up and noticed his parents. He happily smiled at them as he got up and greeted them, "Mom, Dad what are you doing here?"

"We just came to check up on you if things are ok." Belle smiled. She looked over at Lena and happily waved at her. "Hi Lena, and girls."

"Hello Your Majesty." Evie and Quinn lightly did a bow. While as for Mal casually just waved.

"Well we're not just here to check up on you. Apparently you and Lena got time to go out for some lunch with us." Beast mentioned to Ben as he looked over at him and Lena.

"Lunch...?" Ben blinked but, then he suddenly remembered. "Oh! Right! Lena we're going out for lunch with my parents today."

"Good job on reminding her." Mal chuckled as she didn't expect Ben to forget.

"I-I'm sorry..." Ben stuttered, "I got so caught up with all these paper works and prepping for events."

"I understand...it's hard being a king." Beast chuckled. "Anyways, you kids coming?"
~*~*~*~
While Ben and Lena go out for lunch, eventually the new VKs got settled in at school. Mal was doing her casual thing while Evie got caught up doing work for the council. Quinn didn't have much to do today except she was currently spending time with Carlos at the Enchanted Lake. Quinn sighed as she felt a bit stressed and laid her head on Carlos' shoulder. "Today was just eventful." She frowned.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Aug 02, 2018 8:51 pm

Lena felt a little bummed that Ben had told her about the lunch date with his presents. If he had just reminded her, she would have put on something more formal. Yeah, she still felt kinda insecure around his parents even after he became King and they approved of her way over Uma. She just wanted to be her best around them. "So, um, how have you both been?" she asked Belle and the Beast as they all sat at the table.

"Eh, cheer up. It'll get better. I'm sure of it," Carlos told her as he rubbed her back and kissed the top of her head. He hated seeing her so bummed out.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 33 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 33  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum