Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Auradon Prep (Descendants RP)

2 posters

Page 11 of 33 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 22 ... 33  Next

Go down

Auradon Prep (Descendants RP) - Page 12 Empty Re: Auradon Prep (Descendants RP)

Post by NiaHearts Tue Jan 29, 2019 1:38 pm

"It was actually great! I suggested to Audrey that we do non-flamable fireworks for the cheerleading competition and she was on board. I even got Mal to ask Jordan to DJ and make a sick soundtrack for it. Even Jane helped me convince her Mom to help if something happens," Carlos explained with a grin. "But enough about my day, how was it helping Ben?"

"Oh, no, I barely did anything. It was all Ben of course," Lena smiled a little ather boyfriend. "Oh, Evie." She got the list out. "Would you like to see your mom on Parents Day? And I don't just mean on a video chat, as in, in purpose. Ben's parents are actually wanting to bring some of our parents over to spend time with us on that day."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Tue Jan 29, 2019 2:51 pm

"Well Ben's parents came by suggesting an idea for family day." Quinn mentioned, "She was thinking about how we should bring our parents over here for family day in person instead of video chatting all the time when it happens every year."

~*~*~*~

"Ooo! I think that's a brilliant idea!" Evie happily grinned, she walked over and signed the paper. "And you have done something. Supporting him is doing something." She teased the two.

"Evie..." Ben awkwardly chuckled as he knows what's Evie is doing.

"I'm just saying." Evie widely grinned, "You guys are like in love, except for the part where Ben would always be working half the time."

"It's the life of being a king." Ben said.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Tue Jan 29, 2019 3:43 pm

Carlos felt his blood run cold. "R-Really? Bring them over here...?" He wasn't really scared of his mom, not anymore. He stood up to her once and he could do it again. He just knew how his mother could be kinda... pushy and bossy.
---
"Its fine. Really. I know he has important matters to attend to and I have...um...making sure Freddie doesn't burn the school down," Lena shrugged.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Tue Jan 29, 2019 7:26 pm

"Yeah... it's a sign up sheet to agree with it or not." Quinn mentioned, "I didn't agree on it and was ok dealing with my mom video chatting over back at the Isle. Last time we went there, I just felt like I wasn't me compared to now."

"Oh come on, Freddie has been a good girl." Evie said as she likes hanging around with Freddie, "Besides Mal has that taken care of."

Suddenly the door opened revealing Audrey as she was covered in paint confusing the 3. "Oh, hello Audrey." Evie said as she glanced over and noticed the paint on her.

"Your sister...and her best friend dumped paint all over me." Audrey mentioned as she glared at Lena.

"I mean... the gold suits your color." Evie said.

"Evie, don't go there." Audrey sighed as she glared at Evie. "I literally have a date right after decorating for the cheerleading event that's coming up and I can't go out looking like this!"
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Tue Jan 29, 2019 8:07 pm

"Yeah, I don't think having my mom here would be best," Carlos admitted as he rubbed the back of his neck. "A video chat is fine for now."

"You have GOT to be kidding me!" Lena stood up and walked out the door to murder her sister. She then stopped and turned to Audrey. "Um, use alcohol and a lot of scrubbing!" She then continued on her rampage.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Tue Jan 29, 2019 8:36 pm

"Yeah everyone else is most likely bringing their parents. I don't know I just seem a bit left out, but at the same time I just don't want my mom to start a riot wanting to chop people's heads off." Quinn awkwardly chuckled as she sighed sadly.

~*~*~*~

Audrey took a huge deep breath as she tried not to scream in Ben's office since her outfit got ruined before Chad can pick her up for their date. Back at the cheerleading event area, Freddie was cleaning up the leftover mess of paint that was scattered everywhere. "Shouldn't you be helping?" Freddie folded her arms at CJ who was not doing anything.

"No?" CJ shrugged casually, "You volunteered to help."

"True, but you were the one who wanted me to use a spell to make things easier." Freddie pointed out making CJ rolled her eyes.

"Oh come on, one bad spell is not that." CJ said.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Jan 30, 2019 3:02 pm

"I mean, maybe they couldn't do much damage with being here... right?" Carlos looked at Quinn, still unsure.
---
"What the hell did you two do?!" Lena snapped as she stored over. "Should've known it was both of you. We're you guys missing with spells when you know they're prohibited?!"
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Wed Jan 30, 2019 3:51 pm

"Eh... should I even risk it?" Quinn asked Carlos as she gave an unsure look, "I mean it's family day. It's a way to bond with family, plus I just want her to be nice at least...or learn how to be nice with others. I feel like she still sort of doesn't like you, but then again she doesn't like anyone." She muttered.

"It was CJ's fault!" Freddie said as she glared over at CJ.

"My fault?!" CJ blinked, "I never did such a thing. Your sister wanted to help out a bit, and of course I suggest her to use magic. This is a place where magic is not prohibited!" She shrugged.

"It's prohibited at school. Why you think Mal gave up her spell book?" Freddie muttered as she looked at CJ.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Jan 30, 2019 4:41 pm

"Maybe... Maybe we should consider it," Carlos said as began to feel bad about not inviting his mom. Maybe she could change since he did...

"It is prohibited unless given permission from Fairy Godmother and... Oh my God, I'm turning into one of them," Lena whispered, running her hands through her hair. She shook her head and said, "CJ, both you and Freddie will clean this up and then apologize to Audrey for getting paint all over her."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Wed Jan 30, 2019 6:11 pm

"So we're going to do it?" Quinn asked as she noticed Carlos jumping in as well. "If your mom is coming, she needs to keep away from Dude at all times though."

"...Alright." Freddie nodded as she was already cleaning up the mess.

"Well this is just boring. I'm gonna go." CJ said as she was about to walked out of the room but, stopped halfway. "Honestly Lena ever since you dated King of the school. You're becoming one of them. Is this what you even wanted?" CJ shrugged, "It just more fun causing trouble and just having fun. It's just how we Isle kids are. Not all of us can live off of royalty anyways." She walked away leaving the 2.

"Don't listen to her Lena." Freddie said. "CJ always have the mindset of wanting to start trouble, along with Zevon."
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 33 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 22 ... 33  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum