Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Code: Melody RP

3 posters

Page 2 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 34  Next

Go down

Code: Melody RP - Page 2 Empty Re: Code: Melody RP

Post by KawaiiMochi Sat Jul 21, 2018 2:28 pm

Odd ducked just like he did and in time William got hit. He stood in front of the group growling as he took the spear off his shoulder. He start to slowly regenerate health and Danny gave a weary look. "Is it me or is he regenerating some health?" Danny asked.

Jeremy looked over at the screen and noticed William life points coming back up. "Nope he is." Jeremy said. "Aelita how is it going for the tower?"

"Jeremy we have a problem. I can't deactivate it." Aelita said.

"Wait what?" Jeremy asked.

"Jeremy, I can't do anything. We need to leave now." Aelita said.

"What's going on?" Koribella asked as she became worried.

"We can't deactivate the tower." Jeremy said. "Guys I'm getting you out of there."

"Wait what?" Odd asked.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sat Jul 21, 2018 3:05 pm

"No! We have to deactivate it! Right!?" Kat said, since she never knew what could happen if they didn't. They always won...
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Sat Jul 21, 2018 3:29 pm

"I know, but there's no way." Aelita frowned, "Something is wrong and we need to get out of here."

"I'm devirutalizing you guys." Jeremy said as he devirutalized Aelita first.

"Might wanna be fast Jeremy before William does something to-" Danny said but, suddenly cut out due to William attacking and devirtualizing Danny right away.

"Well this is great." Odd said as he fired his laser arrow and aimed for William's shadow.

Aelita safely got devirutalized but, notice Danny breathing after getting out from Lyoko. Aelita rushed over to see if he was ok. "Are you good?" Aelita frowned.

"Yeah I'm fine." Danny said.

"Jeremy, better be fast on this." Nathalie said as she loaded her handguns.

"I'm working on it. Aelita is already out. Odd you're next." Jeremy said as he start to work on Odd fast.

"Can't you be more faster? There in danger out there." Taliyah sighed.

"Hey, I'm trying here. It takes time." Jeremy said.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Jul 22, 2018 12:31 am

Kat was now absolutely livid about Danny being hurt by William. "Damn bastard!" she yelled, going to attack him. "Everyone get out of here! I'll take him!"

Ulrich woke up okay, too, and he gripped the back of Jeremy's chair. "Get Nathalie out of there, now!" he told him.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Sun Jul 22, 2018 1:15 am

"I'm trying..." Jeremy said. "Odd is almost done." Odd got devirutalized safely leaving Kat and Nathalie behind. "I'm doing Nathalie next now." Jeremy said.

"Good! It's too dangerous for the princesses to do something like this." Koribella said. "It's not safe for them. I want her out."

"She will get out." Aelita frowned, "Devirutalizing takes up a lot of time."

As soon as Nathalie was slowly getting devirutalized, William was going to strike again aiming for Kat this time. Nathalie noticed right away and quickly she put her force field up while at the same time devirutalizing. "Kat! Look out!" Nathalie said as she put her force field.

Everything just stopped once Nathalie's field was up, and William used his sword stabbing into Kat's chest at the same time. Either way, both got devirutalized leaving Lyoko silent. "Oh no..." Jeremy said as he looked at the flashing screen. Due to Nathalie's actions, both of the princesses Lyoko forms were flashing.

Aelita looked over along with the others as they gave a worried look. "Jeremy, what's going on?" Danny asked as that doesn't sound like a good sign.

"I-I don't know!" Jeremy said as he tries to type out hoping things are ok. "Nathalie put her field up to save Kat in the middle of her devirutalizing and that cause both of their programs on there to glitch out."

"Are you saying there's a high chance my cousin is not ok?!" Koribella asked Jeremy as she began to panic.

"I'm sure she's fine." Jeremy said. "I'm trying to figure this out."

Koribella ignored what Jeremy said as she rushed past them and went to the elevator. Yumi looked over worriedly, "Where are you going?" Yumi asked.

"To see if they are ok." Koribella said.

Taliyah got up as she followed behind Koribella as well. The girls arrived at the bottom floor where the scanners are. They noticed 2 scanners were in the process of working and Koribella was knocking hoping Nathalie or Kat can at least hear them. "Kat! Nat! Please tell me you guys are ok?!" Koribella freaked out.

"Kori..." Taliyah frowned.

"Help me open this." Koribella said as she attempted to open the scanner but, it wouldn't budge. A few minutes, both scanners shot open revealing both Nathalie and Kat unconscious and injured from the fight. "Oh no..." Koribella said as she noticed the injuries on both princesses.

Eventually the rest of the group arrived to be sure they're ok. Danny's eyes grew as he spotted Nathalie and Kat unconscious on the ground, but both show their injuries. "Wait... I understand when we get hit in Lyoko and devirutalized... we have a hard time breathing... how come they show their actual injuries?" Yumi asked as she couldn't believe how much damage William has done to the both of them.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Jul 26, 2018 5:15 pm

"Could it have been because they were being devirtualized as they got attacked?" Ulrich asked, immediately getting Nathalie into his arms.

Odd checked Kat out and saw that there was no stab wound in the middle of her chest, but rather a really bad inflamed scar. "We need to get them to some help," he said.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Thu Jul 26, 2018 6:30 pm

"Taliyah and I can take care of it from here." Koribella said as she walked up to Nathalie and examine her injuries.

Taliyah did the same went it came to Kat and both of them use their pearl trying to heal up Nathalie and Kat. Due to the amount of power they have used, they manage to do it leaving them ok but, still unconscious. "What did you guys do?" Jeremy asked as he never seen Nathalie or Kat done that before.

"It was something we learned but don't use often. We just use the power of the pearl to heal so they are going to be ok." Koribella said. "We can't use it a lot because it does take up a lot of power." She suddenly start to feel light headed but maintained her balance in the end.

"I didn't know that was a thing." Danny said.

"It's really not." Taliyah frowned. "It's just something Koribella and I recently figured out when we were running our kingdom. Many of our people were injured when Gaito attacked our kingdom, and we didn't know what to do. Eventually, when we researched the history of the pearl, we figured we can do that."

"Nathalie and Kat are different. Even though they both ran their kingdom... it was different because they also spend time on land." Koribella explained.

Nathalie manages to wake up in Ulrich's arms as she couldn't remember what happened. "What? What happened?" Nathalie groaned in pain as she slowly tries to get up.

"Easy, you guys need to rest." Danny said as he had Kat's head on his lap. "You guys took in a lot of damage when Jeremy was trying to devirutalized you."

"It's also another thing we have been thinking about." Taliyah frowned, "I understand we have fought a hard battle today and might not have won."

"But, it's not safe for us princesses to be here." Koribella straight up said it as she knew Taliyah would have a hard time explaining it.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Tue Jul 31, 2018 3:58 pm

"You both go," Kat groaned out as she began to wake up and covered her eyes with her arm. "I ain't going back yet. Not until X.A.N.A. and William are dealt with."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Thu Aug 02, 2018 6:22 pm

"Honestly... I agree." Nathalie nodded, "Before you guys came here we accepted to be part of this. And we wanted to help. Now we're not going to stop unless XANA is destroyed."

"Nathalie, I don't care if Aunt Karen agrees with you doing this. It's not safe!" Koribella folded her arms. "We need to go back and protect everyone."

"Kori is right, not to mention... we need to be safe. Aqua Regina wouldn't want anything to happen to us." Taliyah frowned.

"What about them though?" Nathalie frowned looking over at Ulrich and the others.

"Are you sure this is the best choice for them?" Danny asked.

"There has got to be some other way we can fix this." Aelita frowned.

"No, there's no other way. Us princesses needs to stick together!" Koribella explained. "Hippo would want us to be safe from Gaito and everyone, along with Aqua Regina."
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Aug 02, 2018 8:54 pm

"We're obviously no safer in the ocean!" Kat exclaimed, standing up and looking back at them. "All of our kingdoms have been attacked one by one by Gaito. At least here they'll focus on us and not on our homes! I'm not going back home until I know Danny and our friends are safe. Not until then. Their fight is our fight now, and I know the day when we need to go against Gaito, they'll have our backs. Right?" She looked at their friends.

Ulrich nodded, grabbing Nathalie's hand. A part of him kinda wished Nathalie would go home to be safe, but he couldn't protect her out in the sea and he was not going to leave her side.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 34  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum