Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Code: Melody RP

3 posters

Page 13 of 34 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 23 ... 34  Next

Go down

Code: Melody RP - Page 13 Empty Re: Code: Melody RP

Post by windyfairy Tue Jan 29, 2019 7:07 pm

"I... want to tell you, but," Ivory sighed, "you really wouldn't believe me. You'd think I'm absurd."
windyfairy
windyfairy

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Tue Jan 29, 2019 7:38 pm

"She's the orange pearl princess." Nathalie explained, "Well used to be. Now it just Seira who's the oldest out of the rest of us. I'm not sure about the full story, but there came a time where her pearl just went dark because her heart got broken. Eventually after receiving a black pearl, it made her evil that she started to work with Gaito along his side. She died though once she went back to normal, but that's because she did it cause she cares about him."

"Some love story." Odd said as he was amazed, "So if that happened to Sara...it can happen to you guys too?"

"If we don't get our hearts broken. We pretty much have dealt with XANA possession a lot." Nathalie shrugged, "It's a scary thought though."

"It sounds romantic, but also tragic." Aelita frowned, "Since Seira is the orange pearl, what about her? Have you guys contact her?"

"We haven't really heard much from her since she's protecting her kingdom. When she started she was the youngest princesses out of our parents. Now she's pretty much the oldest." Nathalie mentioned.

~*~*~*~

"Tell me what?" Sissi blinked, "Wait! Are you a vampire?! Oh come on, supernatural stuff is not real. I mean they are really popular in magazines and movies, but very funny. I'm serious though. What's up with you hanging out with those losers."

"As you can see Sissi, we're not losers." Yumi said as she was leaning her body against the door.

Sissi glanced over and spotted Yumi folding her arms as she dropped in on the conversation, "I thought this was a private talk between us."

"True, til Danny mentioned about what Ivory was going to say and even though yeah you may have the right to tell her, there are consequences." Yumi said as she glanced over at Ivory.

"Consequences?" Sissi blinked.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Tue Jan 29, 2019 7:40 pm

Kat got an idea and looked up. "What if we...tried to contact Seira? Maybe through her pearl we could contact Sara and have her convince Gaito to give our parents back?" She asked

"Sounds risky, Kat. Nathalie said it herself, no one has seen her since she was protecting her kingdom," Ulrich said.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Tue Jan 29, 2019 8:23 pm

"Not to mention I'm not sure if Sara is still working with Gaito." Nathalie said, "Mom said she's not, but I'm not so sure since he just randomly came back and started destruction again."

"The best thing is maybe wait it out til we come up with something." Aelita awkwardly suggested, "I know it seems weird but it's like what Ulrich said this is what Gaito wanted from us."

"The best person to try to contact again is Kori and Taliyah." Nathalie sighed, "But I'm not sure if my own cousin would even want to talk to me."

"Yeah... you're right." Koribella interrupted the conversation, the group looked over and spotted Koribella and Taliyah staring at Kat and Nathalie who looked beaten up from their last fight. "The pearl signaled that you guys were in trouble, so of course we came back to check up on you. Now what happened to your parents?"

"Obviously taken away by Gaito." Nathalie sighed, "They ambushed them along with Ulrich and the others."

"We wanted to fight it out with those sea minions, but Kat's parents wanted us to take Kat to safety so we did." Odd mentioned.

"I wasn't there at that time because I was at the factory with Ulrich since me and mom had an argument about that." Nathalie muttered.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by windyfairy Tue Jan 29, 2019 8:39 pm

"I know, I know," Ivory waved to Yumi, "but... I really don't want to hide at least the whole... y'know," she motioned to her shell, "I won't bring up the... other thing."
windyfairy
windyfairy

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Tue Jan 29, 2019 8:52 pm

Yumi sighed, but gave a nod as she trust Ivory. Yet at the same time, it was leaving Sissi confused for once. "I'm seriously lost." Sissi said.

"There's just a lot of things you have to take in." Yumi smiled as she tries to be friendly with Sissi.

"Are you trying to be friendly with me?" Sissi pointed out as she suspiciously stared at Yumi.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by windyfairy Tue Jan 29, 2019 9:07 pm

"Well... How can I start with this..." Ivory mumbled. "Well, it's funny that you brought up supernatural stuff, because um... I'm a mermaid?"
windyfairy
windyfairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Jan 30, 2019 3:22 pm

"It's good that you two are okay, but we have no idea what to really do. They have our parents now and we're powerless," Kat said, frowning.

"Let's go back to the school. Somewhere away from the water," Ulrich said.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Wed Jan 30, 2019 4:00 pm

"A what?" Sissi blinked as she didn't understand Ivory.

"A mermaid." Yumi folded her arms, "Well you tried, but I'm sure Nathalie and Kat don't want you to risk yourself turning into bubbles. Which is why Danny sent me here to deal with this." She gave a sigh.

"That's funny! Mermaids don't exist! Right!" Sissi said, "You guys are messing with me!"

"Nope." Yumi said, "Aren't you kind of suspicious why Ivory, Nathalie, or Kat avoid the water most of the time?"

"Ivory has an excuse. Nathalie and Kat probably faked their excuses." Sissi mentioned as she tries to think about it. She looked over at the cup of water she had on her desk and start to pour it on Ivory making it turn her into her mermaid form.

~*~*~*~

The group went back to school hanging out in Nathalie's room as Koribella was sitting on Aelita's bed. "Why did you come back?" Nathalie asked.

"Oh come on, Nat... we were worried about you girls and wanted to check up on you." Taliyah frowned.

"I wasn't worried at all since Nathalie didn't listen or go by the rules as a princess. We're supposed to be protecting our kingdom." Koribella sighed.

"And I told you we made our choice on staying here. It's even risking back at the kingdom." Nathalie mentioned.

"Honestly I felt safer there and every time the pearl reacted it was back on land with you and Kat." Koribella folded her arms.

"Kori, if Gaito knows all of us went back. Our kingdoms were gonna get invaded instead of staying safe." Nathalie said, "They are took our parents."

"...He took Aunt Karen?" Koribella blinked as she couldn't believe it. "What were your parents doing here?!"
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Jan 30, 2019 4:52 pm

"They were here to take us back home, too. To tell us it was safer back in our kingdoms. Maybe we should've listened," Kat muttered as she crossed her arms.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 34 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 23 ... 34  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum