Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Code: Melody RP

3 posters

Page 17 of 34 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 25 ... 34  Next

Go down

Code: Melody RP - Page 18 Empty Re: Code: Melody RP

Post by NiaHearts Sun Mar 03, 2019 8:59 pm

"The girls were able to band together and stop Gaito. A person appeared. Aqua Regina you said?" Ulrich asked the girls.

"Yes. She's like our Goddess," Kat said, smiling at Coco and Noel. "Good to see you again!"

"Anything from X.A.N.A.? Did they attack while we were gone?" Ulrich asked.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Sun Mar 03, 2019 9:24 pm

"Nope." Jeremy said, "We should be good."

"XANA was pretty quiet while you guys were dealing with that." Aelita said, "We did manage to clean up the mess though."

"It's so nice to see you too Kat." Coco smiled.

"So what's going to happen now? Since Gaito is destroyed and the war is finally over with him." Taliyah asked as she looked at the princesses.

"We go back to our kingdom of course." Koribella said, "We need to continue our duty as princesses."
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Mar 03, 2019 9:39 pm

"Not this again! I'm NOT going back! I-I can't," Kat said, grabbing Danny's hand. She looked at her parents. "Mom, Dad, p-please... I know we're safe from Gaito, but I don't... I don't want to leave."

"You girls have a duty to fulfill. We're sorry," Karen said, even though she knew it sucked to leave the human world behind.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Sun Mar 03, 2019 9:58 pm

"B-But..." Nathalie frowned.

"Nathalie I think it's best to visit your kingdom for now." Noel said, "Since the war is over. It's best to help restore the kingdom."

"Then you can come back." Rina said, "It's the duty of being a princess."

Nathalie sighed as she thought about it, "I'll go, but I'm taking Ulrich."

"N-Nathalie..." Koribella sighed as she wasn't sure if the kingdom would accept seeing a human in the kingdom.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Mar 07, 2019 6:55 pm

"Fine. Only this once," Karen allowed as she crossed her arms.

"Karen, are you..." Subaru saw his wife's look and he shut up real quick.

"If she's allowed to take Ulrich, I'm taking Danny with me. If-If he wants to come," Kat said as she looked at her boyfriend.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Fri Mar 08, 2019 2:41 pm

"Ok." Luchia said as she looked over at Kaito and held his hand, "It's something I would do as well."

"You know what," Taliyah said as she looked at the group, "you guys should come along too." She looked over at the rest of the group.

"Are you sure?" Aelita asked, "I feel like that's a bit much."

"Plus we also have our own issues here." Jeremy folded his arms as he start to think about it.

"Oh come on guys it can't be that bad." Danny said as he kissed Kat's head.

"You say that for yourself lover boy." Odd said, "Being in the underwater and underwater seems pretty cool. Plus I want to see what your kingdom is like."

"G-Guys what about classes?! School?" Jeremy mentioned as the others looked at him confused.

"Jeremy...I think it's ok to take a break and this might be the only time." Aelita gave Jeremy a smile.

"Ooh! You guys are going to like my kingdom!" Taliyah cheered happily, "It's so nice around this time of weather."

"I can't believe you're agreeing to this." Koribella sighed as she couldn't believe what she was hearing. "Since there is many of you guys, I don't mind taking someone."

"I'll go with you." Aelita said as she looked over Jeremy.

Jeremy gave a sigh as he wouldn't mind being with Aelita, "I guess we'll go with you."

"The Artic ocean is not that bad. It can be chilly, but the temperature is ok since we're in the water." Noel smiled.

"If they can handle the cold." Rina said as she looked at Ulrich, Aelita, and Jeremy if they can handle the cold.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Tue Mar 12, 2019 4:05 pm

"I'll be fine. It doesn't affect me," Ulrich said, even though he kinda preferred warmer weather than cold. He'd stick through anything for Nathalie.

"Its pretty decent right now in the North Pacific. Not too cold," Kat told Danny, hoping he wouldn't change his mind.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Tue Mar 12, 2019 8:01 pm

"Sounds fun." Danny said.

~*~*~*~

The next day came and the group was separated as they were restoring their kingdoms after the news of Gaito has been defeated once again from the mermaid princesses. Nathalie was talking to the merpeople as they were grateful to see the princess safe and sound but, also shock how she fell for a land person as well. "Sorry for the cold weather, you'll get used to it eventually." Nathalie said as she linked arms with Ulrich. "And also dragging you along as well." She awkwardly chuckled.

Danny was helping Kaito set up the kingdom that Gaito has done and Luchia was with Kat talking with some other mermaids. "I'm so happy that this war is finally over." Luchia sighed in relief.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by windyfairy Sun Mar 17, 2019 7:48 pm

Ivory sat in her room in her kingdom, looking out to the rest of the ocean. Keeping in mind everything that went on, she made the decision to leave Sissi behind, as much as she didn't want to. It would've caused too much chaos, with her dad being the headmaster back at Kadic, and all.

"Will we ever go back up there?" Ivory sighed to herself, resting her head on her hand.
windyfairy
windyfairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Mar 20, 2019 11:28 pm

"I-Its okay. Its not as bad as I thought. I guess its worse above land than underwater," Ulrich said, wearing a special swimming suit to help him adjust to the colder temperatures.
----
"Me, too." Kat saw how her kingdom was in ruins and felt like it was all her fault. She just...abandoned it all. She was even thinking of not coming back. How could she just stand by and let all of this happen?
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 34 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 25 ... 34  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum