Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Code: Melody RP

3 posters

Page 5 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 19 ... 34  Next

Go down

Code: Melody RP - Page 6 Empty Re: Code: Melody RP

Post by KawaiiMochi Wed Aug 15, 2018 11:23 pm

"That's good and it's fine. We understand how much of a handful Sissi can be." Yumi mentioned.

"It makes me wonder, are you going to tell Sissi eventually about the secret?" Aelita asked.

"That might be a bad timing to mention about that Aelita, besides Sissi is a handful and Ivory might be having trouble since Herb and Nicholas are always around." Yumi explained.

"I do suggest you see Nathalie and Kat, just check up on them on how they are doing." Aelita mentioned.
~*~*~*~
Nathalie was back in her room as she needed to change her clothes after how many days she has slept over at Ulrich's and Odd's room. She got up and manage to change clothes, but as soon as it came to the pants she kept tripping over. She sighed as she took off the shirt and decide to wear a dress in the end since it was the only way to take care of herself.

A sudden knock came at the door catching Nathalie's attention. She limped over revealing Kat who was showing the expression of she has something. "Kat? What are you doing here? I thought you would be resting." Nathalie spoke.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Aug 15, 2018 11:32 pm

"I don't think Sissi needs to know. No one else at this school needs to know. For all we know, they could be working for X.A.N.A. like William or be a seawrench of Gaito's in disguise. We can't risk anyone finding out," Ulrich said after he looked over at them.

"I got an idea on how we can get even with Gaito!" Kat told her as she walked in, going to sit down since she ran there and she was still getting her strength back up. "You remember that my dad is Gaito's twin brother, right? That he is a part of the Panthalassa Clan? Well, if he is, then I must have that power, too! I could try to unlock those powers and use them against Gaito!"
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by windyfairy Thu Aug 16, 2018 1:27 pm

"I mean... I was considering it," Ivory rubbed the back of her head, "I can't keep coming up with excuses forever, you know. If I did, I could probably talk to her in our dorm about it... But, I wanna wait until she at least gets a bit nicer with everyone, especially Kat and Nathalie. If I tell her now, who knows if she'd spill it to everyone." She let out a sigh. "Though, I guess I can go and visit Kat and Nathalie now..."
windyfairy
windyfairy

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Thu Aug 16, 2018 7:04 pm

"Wouldn't that be a risk though? Who knows what those powers can do? And have you been trained to unlock those powers?" Nathalie folded her arms as she feel like it might not be a good idea.

"And you got a point." Yumi nodded in agreement, "We just want you to be careful that's all."

"Ivory!" Sissi called out as she was waiting on her to finish her conversation with the group.

"I guess that's your cue. We'll see you later maybe." Aelita said as she waved. "I'm probably going to be seeing Jeremy now and check to see if there's anything new."

"I'll check on Nathalie and see if she's good." Yumi said, "I'm sure Ulrich would want to come along."
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Aug 16, 2018 7:22 pm

"N-No, but it could be a secret weapon! Gaito won't see it coming! My dad was able to help defeat him by his powers, too!" Kat said. "Come on, Nat. Its the only plan I've got here."

"Yeah, I'm coming," Ulrich said, getting up to go check on his girlfriend.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Thu Aug 16, 2018 7:46 pm

"It can work, but how are you going to unlock it?" Nathalie asked, she doesn't know much about the Panthalassan clan, but she has heard about it before.

Yumi walked over to Nathalie's door and gave a knock while opening it. Nathalie was sitting on her bed, while Kat was on the other side. "Sorry to interrupt, I just came to check on you since Aelita is busy with Jeremy." Yumi mentioned, "But I brought Ulrich along."

"That's fine. Kat had an idea on how to defeat Gaito but, I don't know if it might be a good idea." Nathalie mentioned.

"What idea?" Danny joined in as he woke up from his nap. "I was gonna go visit Kat's room and check up on her, but I heard her voice here."
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by windyfairy Thu Aug 16, 2018 7:51 pm

Ivory had waved goodbye before going to Sissi. "I thought you were gonna head off to the room?" She asked, wanting to have a chance to talk with Kat and Nathalie.
windyfairy
windyfairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sat Aug 18, 2018 5:22 pm

Kat sighed and she looked up at all of her friends and boyfriend. "I never told you guys this, but my dad is actually Gaito's twin brother. They were one entity until Aqua Regina split them up so they wouldn't be so powerful. That means Gaito is my technical uncle and I'm part of the Panthalassa Clan. I want to unlock the powers I might have and use them against Gaito."

"That sounds crazy," Ulrich had to admit. It seemed dangerous on her part, too.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Sat Aug 18, 2018 8:15 pm

"The thing is even though they are related, it's risky because who knows what might happened." Nathalie said as she looked at the others.

"I suggest we should talk to the rest of the group about this." Yumi folded her arms.

"I'm not sure. I understand we know a lot about these facts. This is mermaid princesses stuff." Danny frowned, "We don't know what Gaito's purpose is and what made him started to take over the mermaid kingdoms. Not to mention, we don't even know how much power he has now since he's working with XANA as well."

"What do you suggest we do then?" Odd asked. "We can't just sit around here. If both of them formed and alliance, then we're an alliance as well."

"Odd's right." Nathalie nodded, "Danny does have a point. You guys don't know much about Gaito and how much power he has. With the panthalassan clan, I don't know much about it. It's possible Kat needs to ask her father about that."

"What about Hippo?" Yumi mentioned.

"I was, but I just wanted to see if everything is ok with you." Sissi mentioned, "You looked concerned when you started talking to Yumi and Aelita, I just wanted to at least check up on you if you're ok."
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by windyfairy Sat Aug 18, 2018 8:18 pm

"Oh, yeah! I'm uh, fine." Ivory briefly thought about speaking to Sissi about everything, but she took another look at Herb and Nicholas. "It's just... a long story and uh, kinda personal?"
windyfairy
windyfairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 19 ... 34  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum