Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Code: Melody RP

3 posters

Page 6 of 34 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 20 ... 34  Next

Go down

Code: Melody RP - Page 6 Empty Re: Code: Melody RP

Post by KawaiiMochi Thu Aug 16, 2018 7:46 pm

"It can work, but how are you going to unlock it?" Nathalie asked, she doesn't know much about the Panthalassan clan, but she has heard about it before.

Yumi walked over to Nathalie's door and gave a knock while opening it. Nathalie was sitting on her bed, while Kat was on the other side. "Sorry to interrupt, I just came to check on you since Aelita is busy with Jeremy." Yumi mentioned, "But I brought Ulrich along."

"That's fine. Kat had an idea on how to defeat Gaito but, I don't know if it might be a good idea." Nathalie mentioned.

"What idea?" Danny joined in as he woke up from his nap. "I was gonna go visit Kat's room and check up on her, but I heard her voice here."
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by windyfairy Thu Aug 16, 2018 7:51 pm

Ivory had waved goodbye before going to Sissi. "I thought you were gonna head off to the room?" She asked, wanting to have a chance to talk with Kat and Nathalie.
windyfairy
windyfairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sat Aug 18, 2018 5:22 pm

Kat sighed and she looked up at all of her friends and boyfriend. "I never told you guys this, but my dad is actually Gaito's twin brother. They were one entity until Aqua Regina split them up so they wouldn't be so powerful. That means Gaito is my technical uncle and I'm part of the Panthalassa Clan. I want to unlock the powers I might have and use them against Gaito."

"That sounds crazy," Ulrich had to admit. It seemed dangerous on her part, too.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Sat Aug 18, 2018 8:15 pm

"The thing is even though they are related, it's risky because who knows what might happened." Nathalie said as she looked at the others.

"I suggest we should talk to the rest of the group about this." Yumi folded her arms.

"I'm not sure. I understand we know a lot about these facts. This is mermaid princesses stuff." Danny frowned, "We don't know what Gaito's purpose is and what made him started to take over the mermaid kingdoms. Not to mention, we don't even know how much power he has now since he's working with XANA as well."

"What do you suggest we do then?" Odd asked. "We can't just sit around here. If both of them formed and alliance, then we're an alliance as well."

"Odd's right." Nathalie nodded, "Danny does have a point. You guys don't know much about Gaito and how much power he has. With the panthalassan clan, I don't know much about it. It's possible Kat needs to ask her father about that."

"What about Hippo?" Yumi mentioned.

"I was, but I just wanted to see if everything is ok with you." Sissi mentioned, "You looked concerned when you started talking to Yumi and Aelita, I just wanted to at least check up on you if you're ok."
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by windyfairy Sat Aug 18, 2018 8:18 pm

"Oh, yeah! I'm uh, fine." Ivory briefly thought about speaking to Sissi about everything, but she took another look at Herb and Nicholas. "It's just... a long story and uh, kinda personal?"
windyfairy
windyfairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Aug 19, 2018 5:50 pm

"He might know more," Kat admitted. "He was there with my parents. I'm still going to ask my dad, though, but I dunno how without revealing why I need to release it..."

"
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Sun Aug 19, 2018 9:06 pm

Sissi nodded and noticed Herb and Nicholas were being a bit suspicious towards Ivory. "Alright, we'll take our leave then. I'll see you later." Sissi gave a smile as she walked away with the group.

"I'm telling you Sissi, it's kind of suspicious on how Ivory has been hanging out with Ulrich and the others. And how really friendly she is with Kat and Nathalie, you hate those girls!" Herb sighed.

"Hey, you don't talk about Ivory that way. She's a good friend. You just don't understand girl talk." Sissi rolled her eyes as she walked away leaving Herb and Nicholas behind.

"I still find it suspicious though." Herb sighed.

"Maybe we can spy on Ivory and see where she goes next." Nicholas suggested.

"You idiot, Sissi is going to get upset." Herb slapped Nicholas' arm.

"So? We might find out something juicy about her. And if we did, we can tell Sissi about it." Nicholas said.

"You know, even though you're dumb... you do got a point." Herb nodded, "Let's go follow her."
~*~*~*~
"It can work." Nathalie said as she looked over at the other group. "I'm just a bit worried what has things come to."

"Everything will be ok." Danny said.

A knock suddenly came and it caught Nathalie's attention. She slowly tried to get up, but almost fell back til Ulrich got her. "Nathalie, I can get the door." Yumi said, "You're still not in the best state to move." She walked over to the door and opened it revealing Ivory.

"Well, I haven't seen you for a long time." Danny lightly teased as he noticed Ivory.

"Ivory, what are you doing here?" Nathalie asked.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by windyfairy Sun Aug 19, 2018 10:32 pm

"I've just been meaning to check on you guys, is all," Ivory shrugged as she walked in, "I heard that a lot did happen though... I'm sorry I couldn't help out. Couldn't raise suspicions with Sissi, you know?"
windyfairy
windyfairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Mon Aug 20, 2018 8:05 pm

"No, its fine," Kat said, waving her hand. "I'm just glad that Gaito hasn't gotten to you."

As long as Sissi is off my butt, its all good, Ulrich thought, just relaxed and happy that Ivory was with Sissi more.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Thu Aug 23, 2018 12:24 am

"At least you're safe along with the others." Odd said, "Nathalie and Kat both did take a bad hit."

"We're fine. It's not that bad." Nathalie said.

"Nathalie, you're in a bad state that you can't even move around much." Danny folded his arms towards Nathalie.

"Hey, at least Kat and I are both fine. Your girl was gonna get hurt, and of course I had to do something about it." Nathalie frowned making Danny frowned and gave a sad sigh.

"Sorry... I'm just tense about the whole situation." Danny muttered.

"Anyways, it's understandable with Sissi. She's probably enjoying how I'm not usually with Ulrich for now." Nathalie mentioned as she held on to Ulrich's hand.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 34 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 20 ... 34  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum