Post by NiaHearts on Fri Jul 20, 2018 7:21 pm

Yes, very easy for us Laughing
NiaHearts
Admin

View user profile http://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Hot Wheels Battle Force 5 RP

Post by KawaiiMochi on Fri Jul 20, 2018 7:29 pm

Back at the battlezone, Max and Kate were struggling as they were still tied up with Kalus from another dimension. The other members of the evil Battle Force 5 were nowhere in sight giving them the chance to escape. "There's got to be a way to get out of here." Kate said.

"Hmmm since they took your guys' vehicle. I feel like I can claw my way out of here." Kalus said. "It might take some time though."

"It can work, but we should work fast before things are too late." Kate said. "I would use my weapon, but I don't think I can get it on me."

~*~*~*~
Back at the hub, Vert and Zoom were both helping Evil Max and Kate put the battle key back. As the room closed, a panel opened revealing all the battle keys they have retrieved in their previous mission. "Wow, I didn't expect we have accomplished so much." Evil Kate said as she was amazed with the amount.

"Yeah, thinking back from it. We did improve a lot as a team." Vert chuckled.
KawaiiMochi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts on Fri Jul 20, 2018 7:49 pm

"I know I can't use mine," Max groaned, not able to move her arms too much. "Try your best, non evil Kalus."

~*~*~*~

"Teamwork, yay," Evil Max sarcastically muttered, but was grinning at all of the battle keys. It was gonna be like stealing candy from a baby. Or a bunch of stupid teenagers.

"We'll get better every day, too. Nothing like practice," Zoom said, getting his arm around 'Kate'.
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi on Fri Jul 20, 2018 8:18 pm

"Well we'll meet you guys out there. Max and I will put the battle key back and put everything back." Evil Kate grinned. "You guys should spend time with the teammates."

"We're about to go out to Zeke's for some pizza. So we're just waiting on you, but ok then. We'll meet you outside." Vert said as he walked out with Zoom. As he walked out of the room with Zoom he stopped for a moment as he assumed something is not right.

~*~*~*~
Kalus eventually freed himself and eventually freed Max and Kate. "Alright now how the heck do we get back to Earth?" Kate asked as they don't have the battle key.

"There has got to be some way to get back there without the other team noticing us escaping." Kalus said.
KawaiiMochi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts on Sat Jul 21, 2018 12:15 pm

Zoom saw he stopped and he stopped, too. "Vert? Everything okay?"

~*~*~*~
"One of us could make a distraction while the other two go and nab a car before we all escape," Max suggested.
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi on Sat Jul 21, 2018 1:30 pm

"Honestly Zoom... doesn't Kate seem a bit off to you?" Vert asked as he feels like something is wrong. "Like when the girls got back, they just seem suspicious. I don't know but, I feel like something might have happen in that battlezone when Kate and Max were there to take back Kalus."

~*~*~*~
"Who's car would we be taking though?" Kate asked.

"You guys used the vehicles that they used to have." Kalus said. "I'll distract."

"Kalus, are you sure? I'm pretty sure one of us can help out at least." Kate said as she didn't know if it might be a good idea.
KawaiiMochi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts on Sat Jul 21, 2018 1:53 pm

"I was hoping I was the only one feeling like this. I felt something off for a good bit, too," Zoom admitted, looking back. "Its like its...not them."

~*~*~*~
"I'll help him, Kate. You get a car and then come and get us so we can all get home," Max told her. She couldn't believe she was working with Kalus, even though it was a good kitty, not a bad kitty.
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi on Sat Jul 21, 2018 2:08 pm

"Alright..." Kate nodded as she separated from the team to look for a vehicle. She looked around to see what vehicle was available besides what Evil Max and Kate left behind. She sighed as she became unsure about using the other Kate's vehicle. "Let see if we're the same." Kate said as she touches the vehicle but nothing happened.

Kalus was with Max as he noticed both Evil Spinner and Sherman arguing like always. "Why do we have to be the ones on guard duty for these girls? Why can't dumb Vert or Zoom do it cause they love them." Evil Spinner muttered as he was annoyed not doing anything.

"Maybe because we're the most responsible ones." Evil Sherman said as he dumbly looked over at Spinner.

Spinner gave a glare towards Sherman and sighed as he facepalmed as he couldn't believe what he was hearing.
~*~*~*~
"I'm gonna go back and check on them." Vert said as he walked back in. As soon as he went back in. He noticed that the room was empty. "Wait... they're not here."
KawaiiMochi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts on Sun Jul 22, 2018 12:10 am

"Follow my lead," Max whispered, knowing she could distract these two. She then snuck over to an open tool box and kicked it over, making some noise in that direction.

~*~*~*~

Zoom ran back in and his eyes went wide. "Vert...they took the keys," he said, seeing them gone.
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi on Sun Jul 22, 2018 12:58 am

"What?!" Vert said. "We need to inform the other team fast." He rushed out of the room with Zoom and pressed the button alarming the whole area.

As for the other team, they were casually waiting for the couple to come out but nothing til they heard the alarm. "Hey? What's going on?" Spinner asked as he didn't know what's happening.

Tezz spotted Zoom and Vert rushing up to the team, "What happened? Where's Kate and Max?"

~*~*~*~
"Hey! What's that noise?!" Evil Spinner asked as he gave a suspicious look.

"What do you mean?" Evil Sherman dumbly asked as he wasn't paying attention.

Kalus nodded as he continues on knocking over a shelf in front of him. Right away, it caught the Cortez brothers' attention. "There it is again!" Evil Spinner pointed out.

"Oh... now I hear it." Evil Sherman chuckled awkwardly.

Eventually Kate started the other version of the shockers and hooking the cord to Max's vehicle that she can use to escape. The loud engine got the Cortez brothers' attention that they spotted Kate stealing the vehicles. "Hey! That goody two shoes escaped!" Evil Spinner muttered. "Get her!"

"Alright, that's my cue to go." Kate said as she started driving and put the vehicle in front of Max. "Max, used this for now. We need to leave."
KawaiiMochi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts on Thu Jul 26, 2018 5:10 pm

"We don't know. actually, we think we've been set up. The girls-they're not who they claim to be. We've been fooled," Zoom told them with a frown.

~*~*~*~
"Got it! Come on, big kitty!" Max told Kalus, hopping in so they could get the hell out of dodge.
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi on Thu Jul 26, 2018 6:19 pm

"I knew something was up when they said they were willing to take the key back." Agura said. "Good thing you guys went with them."

"Yeah, but the thing is how are we going to catch up to them?" Stanford asked.

"We don't have much time. Just follow my lead." Vert said as he hopped in the saber and start to drive away. The others exchange a glance with each other and nodded as they hopped in their vehicles and began to follow Vert.
~*~*~*~
Kate, Max, and Kalus were all driving away as the Cortez brothers were chasing after them. "Gr..." Evil Spinner growled in frustration, "Can't you just call back up and say that the girls escaped! Along with the cat!"

"Uh..." Evil Sherman said as he gave a dumb look not knowing what to do. "Honestly...how do I do that?"

Evil Spinner glared at his brother and muttered a lot of words that Sherman couldn't understand. "You're pretty useless right now..."

Kate kept on driving as she was thinking of another way out. "Alright, we got the vehicles. How are we going to escape though?" Kalus asked.

Kate was trying to think of something, but right away notice a portal opened.
~*~*~*~
Evil Kate and Max were taking their getaway while as for Vert and the other teammates tries to catch up to them. "Alright, I can't believe we actually did something right. Take that my stupid older brother!" Evil Kate grinned as she happily sped up. "Now, with this we can show that we can be the leader of battle force 5 Max. Except... I'm gonna be the main spotlight of course."

She tossed the key as it began to open up the portal giving them the chance to escape, but got cut off by Sherman and Spinner blocking their way. Evil Kate and Max stopped in front of them while at the rest of team surrounding them from behind. "You got nowhere else to go." Vert said.

"Now tell me what the bloody hell have you done with my sister!?" Stanford said as he couldn't believe what he was seeing.

"Not to mention, it would be nice if you give us those battle keys back." Agura said as she was ready to grab on to them.
KawaiiMochi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts on Tue Jul 31, 2018 3:15 pm

"Back off! Or you'll never see your goody goody girls again!" Evil Max threatened. Just as she said that, the Evil Max's Hard Strike hit her as it roared by.

"That's what you think!" Max smirked. Okay, yeah, it hurt her to hurt her car but she could just make it even stronger.

"Max! Kate! And...Kalus?" Zoom saw Kalus in Max's car.

"You girls okay!?" Zoom asked with a smile.
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi on Wed Aug 01, 2018 12:25 am

"We're fine." Kate said as she hooked her vehicle using Evil Kate's hook. "You're not going anywhere with those keys." She glared towards the Evil Kate.

Evil Kate growled as she thought they would succeed but, failed miserably. "I can't believe this... why must everything be your fault." Evil Kate glared towards Evil Max.

Kate walked up to Evil Kate tying her up making sure she doesn't escape along with Evil Max. Kate sighed as she was glad to be back, but at the same time can't believe that almost just happened. Vert walked up to her and patted his sister on the back, "Honestly sis when it came to you and Max. You guys were acting differently."

"Thanks for not falling into their illusion that they say who they really are." Kate said as Kalus finished typing up Evil Max.

"Sis! I'm sorry I fell for that!" Stanford said as he rushed up to Max and gave her a big hug. "I'm so glad that you're ok!"
KawaiiMochi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next