Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hot Wheels Battle Force 5 RP

2 posters

Page 2 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 30  Next

Go down

Hot Wheels Battle Force 5 RP - Page 2 Empty Re: Hot Wheels Battle Force 5 RP

Post by KawaiiMochi Sun Jul 22, 2018 12:58 am

"What?!" Vert said. "We need to inform the other team fast." He rushed out of the room with Zoom and pressed the button alarming the whole area.

As for the other team, they were casually waiting for the couple to come out but nothing til they heard the alarm. "Hey? What's going on?" Spinner asked as he didn't know what's happening.

Tezz spotted Zoom and Vert rushing up to the team, "What happened? Where's Kate and Max?"

~*~*~*~
"Hey! What's that noise?!" Evil Spinner asked as he gave a suspicious look.

"What do you mean?" Evil Sherman dumbly asked as he wasn't paying attention.

Kalus nodded as he continues on knocking over a shelf in front of him. Right away, it caught the Cortez brothers' attention. "There it is again!" Evil Spinner pointed out.

"Oh... now I hear it." Evil Sherman chuckled awkwardly.

Eventually Kate started the other version of the shockers and hooking the cord to Max's vehicle that she can use to escape. The loud engine got the Cortez brothers' attention that they spotted Kate stealing the vehicles. "Hey! That goody two shoes escaped!" Evil Spinner muttered. "Get her!"

"Alright, that's my cue to go." Kate said as she started driving and put the vehicle in front of Max. "Max, used this for now. We need to leave."
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Jul 26, 2018 5:10 pm

"We don't know. actually, we think we've been set up. The girls-they're not who they claim to be. We've been fooled," Zoom told them with a frown.

~*~*~*~
"Got it! Come on, big kitty!" Max told Kalus, hopping in so they could get the hell out of dodge.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Thu Jul 26, 2018 6:19 pm

"I knew something was up when they said they were willing to take the key back." Agura said. "Good thing you guys went with them."

"Yeah, but the thing is how are we going to catch up to them?" Stanford asked.

"We don't have much time. Just follow my lead." Vert said as he hopped in the saber and start to drive away. The others exchange a glance with each other and nodded as they hopped in their vehicles and began to follow Vert.
~*~*~*~
Kate, Max, and Kalus were all driving away as the Cortez brothers were chasing after them. "Gr..." Evil Spinner growled in frustration, "Can't you just call back up and say that the girls escaped! Along with the cat!"

"Uh..." Evil Sherman said as he gave a dumb look not knowing what to do. "Honestly...how do I do that?"

Evil Spinner glared at his brother and muttered a lot of words that Sherman couldn't understand. "You're pretty useless right now..."

Kate kept on driving as she was thinking of another way out. "Alright, we got the vehicles. How are we going to escape though?" Kalus asked.

Kate was trying to think of something, but right away notice a portal opened.
~*~*~*~
Evil Kate and Max were taking their getaway while as for Vert and the other teammates tries to catch up to them. "Alright, I can't believe we actually did something right. Take that my stupid older brother!" Evil Kate grinned as she happily sped up. "Now, with this we can show that we can be the leader of battle force 5 Max. Except... I'm gonna be the main spotlight of course."

She tossed the key as it began to open up the portal giving them the chance to escape, but got cut off by Sherman and Spinner blocking their way. Evil Kate and Max stopped in front of them while at the rest of team surrounding them from behind. "You got nowhere else to go." Vert said.

"Now tell me what the bloody hell have you done with my sister!?" Stanford said as he couldn't believe what he was seeing.

"Not to mention, it would be nice if you give us those battle keys back." Agura said as she was ready to grab on to them.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Tue Jul 31, 2018 3:15 pm

"Back off! Or you'll never see your goody goody girls again!" Evil Max threatened. Just as she said that, the Evil Max's Hard Strike hit her as it roared by.

"That's what you think!" Max smirked. Okay, yeah, it hurt her to hurt her car but she could just make it even stronger.

"Max! Kate! And...Kalus?" Zoom saw Kalus in Max's car.

"You girls okay!?" Zoom asked with a smile.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Wed Aug 01, 2018 12:25 am

"We're fine." Kate said as she hooked her vehicle using Evil Kate's hook. "You're not going anywhere with those keys." She glared towards the Evil Kate.

Evil Kate growled as she thought they would succeed but, failed miserably. "I can't believe this... why must everything be your fault." Evil Kate glared towards Evil Max.

Kate walked up to Evil Kate tying her up making sure she doesn't escape along with Evil Max. Kate sighed as she was glad to be back, but at the same time can't believe that almost just happened. Vert walked up to her and patted his sister on the back, "Honestly sis when it came to you and Max. You guys were acting differently."

"Thanks for not falling into their illusion that they say who they really are." Kate said as Kalus finished typing up Evil Max.

"Sis! I'm sorry I fell for that!" Stanford said as he rushed up to Max and gave her a big hug. "I'm so glad that you're ok!"
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Aug 01, 2018 11:26 am

"Hey, hey, strangling me!" Max told her brother with a sigh as he practically crushed her small frame. She shook her head after making him let her go. "Look, its fine. But Vert..." She walked up to her boyfriend and asked, "Evil Max didn't kiss you, did she? Because if she did, she's dead."

"No, the girl's didn't make a move on us. Which surprises us," Zoom said, going over to Kate and got his arm around her.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Thu Aug 02, 2018 6:26 pm

"I mean I guess?" Kate shrugged. "Do I always make a move on you though?" Kate asked as she starts to think about it.

"I mean, she acts different from how you act towards me sis." Vert mentioned. "She seemed a bit distant, and you're usually just comfortable around me."

"Yeah, well we both have our differences." Kate awkwardly chuckled, "So what are we going to do with them?"

"I can take care of that." Kalus said. "I'm willing to take them back to their dimension and go back to my home."

"I think that might be for the best." Agura nods in agreement.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Aug 02, 2018 8:55 pm

"Gonna miss you, kitty cat," Max teased Kalus, patting his shoulder. "Thanks for your help back there."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Fri Aug 03, 2018 2:21 pm

"And thank you for helping me out. Maybe one day we can collide together to fight them off." Kalus said as Vert gave him the battle key and Kalus took Evil Max and Kate. The portal disappeared right in front of them and the team sighed.

"What a day..." Stanford groaned. "And we were supposed to get some pizza too."

"We can still get some pizza." Kate said as she felt her stomach growled. "Honestly I'm craving for a chocolate shake as well."

"Yes! Please! I need some food in me!" Spinner said as he's ready to go.

The team eventually arrived at Zeke's and Grace set down the pizza as the team dug in and enjoy their food. "Now this is the life." Agura said as she began to lay back and relax.

"I agree, today was just something. Especially having a battle with ourselves." Sherman said as he took a bite with his pizza.

Grace set down the chocolate shake in front of Kate and Kate happily smiled, "Thanks Grace." She looked over at Zoom noticing he wants some and Kate grabbed 2 straws and place them on the shake. "Wanna share?" She asked Zoom.

"Don't forget on how we almost lost our sisters too." Vert chuckled as he looked over at Stanford.

"I think Evil Max is more annoying than Max herself." Stanford teased.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sat Aug 04, 2018 9:44 pm

Max kicked his leg from underneath the table. "Oops, sorry. Thought I felt a bug," she mocked.

Zoom smiled at Kate and kissed her cheeks. "Sure, I'll share."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 30  Next