Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hot Wheels Battle Force 5 RP

2 posters

Page 12 of 30 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 21 ... 30  Next

Go down

Hot Wheels Battle Force 5 RP - Page 12 Empty Re: Hot Wheels Battle Force 5 RP

Post by KawaiiMochi Wed Jan 30, 2019 7:43 pm

"We'll see about that!" Stanford said as he started the game off and started winning right away.

"This might be a close game." Vert said as he folded his arms. "Hey, where did Kate go?"

"Went on a date with Zoom." Spinner said.

"I didn't expect her to leave that fast." Vert said.

~*~*~*~

Later after, Kate did won in the end like usual as they stopped over the usual view where her and Vert would go if they were ever doing their usual drives in the morning. "Told you I would win." Kate said as she took off her helmet and stick her tongue out at Zoom.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Fri Feb 01, 2019 7:56 pm

"Could you blame her for wanting to get out, Vert? Your dad kinda threw her for a loop," Max told her boyfriend as she was trying to get the jump on her brother.
---
"Only because you got a head start!" Zoom chuckled and he shook his hair after taking off his own helmet.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Fri Feb 01, 2019 8:48 pm

“I know, I’m just worried about her. Our parents have been complicated and she just been through a lot. It did took her awhile to get over dad leaving at first, then me, now it’s him again. He should have at least said goodbye.” Very sighed.

“I’m sure she will be ok soon.” Agura said as she placed her hand on Vert’s shoulder.

“I’m about to win this round.” Stanford said as he going off on the combos. “You can’t beat me that easily sis!”

“You’re not wrong.” Kate chuckles as she looked at the view. “I just needed time to clear my head.”
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sat Feb 02, 2019 6:35 pm

"Oh yeah?" Max grinned before she suddenly said, "Oh, look! A hot model!" She said that to distract Stanford so she could win.

"Did it work?" Zoom propped his bike up and walked over to get his arm around her.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Sat Feb 02, 2019 7:22 pm

"What?! Where?!" Stanford said as he stopped and Max won in the end. Stanford looked back at the screen and noticed he lost, "Hey! No fair!"

"Geez you got yourself from there." Agura chuckled.

"She's not wrong." Vert shrugged.

"I want a rematch!" Stanford scowled.

"Yeah it did." Kate said as she laid her head on Zoom's shoulder and wrapped her arms around him. "I'm still trying to get over my dad at least."
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Mon Feb 04, 2019 5:55 pm

"Mmm, nah. I'm gonna spend the rest of the day with Vert. We're having a date day," Max told Vert after getting up and kissing his cheek.

"I know it sucks, but maybe he'll change. You'll be able to properly talk to him," Zoom said, rubbing her back.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Tue Feb 05, 2019 1:49 pm

"Which means you can beat Spinner again." Vert mentioned as he put his arm around Max and pulled her close.

"Hey! I will beat Stanford eventually!" Spinner said as he got the controller. "I should be the video game master in this house."

"So what do you have in mind?" Vert asked as he looked over at Max.

"If only... when he contacts again then we can talk. I feel like most likely my mom might call me and be like your father is home." Kate awkwardly chuckled, "Then might go off on a rant on where he has been for so many years, which I might need to cover up for that."
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Tue Feb 05, 2019 5:48 pm

"We can go for a drive, stop at Zeke's for a milkshake, and uhh...what else is there to do out in this desert?" Max chuckled, looking up at him.

"Let your brother take care of that. You'll have your time with your dad," Zoom said, not wanting her to stress out.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Wed Feb 06, 2019 1:56 pm

"So be that cute couple and share a milkshake?" Vert gave a wink at Max.

"I guess..." Kate sighed, "I just didn't expect to have this life with Vert and this is what we would be doing for now. Then again..." Kate looked back at Zoom and held his hand, "Wouldn't have met you if it wasn't for this."
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Feb 10, 2019 7:56 pm

Max giggled and hugged his arm. "Maybe~" she teased him. "Okay, yes, I'd like to be that cute couple."

Zoom smiled and he kissed her hand. "Then I thank all of the stormshocks and the battles we have."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 30 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 21 ... 30  Next