Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hot Wheels Battle Force 5 RP

2 posters

Page 18 of 30 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24 ... 30  Next

Go down

Hot Wheels Battle Force 5 RP - Page 18 Empty Re: Hot Wheels Battle Force 5 RP

Post by KawaiiMochi Fri Jun 07, 2019 1:14 am

Just as Max said that Stanford's car finally arrived and he happily walked out with a wide grin on his face. "Found him." Agura snickered as she spotted Stanford.

"How did it go?" Spinner asked.

"...Pretty well." Stanford blushed as he didn't expect the team to be back, "How short was the mission? Oh! What did I miss?"

"A lot of things." Kate said as she exchanged looks with the team.

"I want the deets! I should have join in on the fun, but I got stuck with Grace thanks to you guys." He widely grinned.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Fri Jun 07, 2019 4:52 pm

"You don't seem sorry to miss it," Zoom chuckled at how he was all grins.

"Guessing it went well, huh, brother mine?" Max laughed.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Sat Jun 08, 2019 3:51 am

"After Grace attempted to have a romantic dinner back at the restaurant, I took out for a drive under the night sky. It's so nice how you can see the stars in this area." Stanford sighed happily, "Did I kiss her yet...on the cheek? I didn't want to seem like I'm going too fast! O-Or that I'm desperate!" He starts to blush.

"Sounds pretty romantic though." Kate said as she began hugging Zoom since she wanted to be in his arms, "What you miss though is we met Sage's twin brother."

"Her brother appeared? I should have been there for that!" Stanford said, "I wish I was there for all the action, but spending time with Grace... I probably say that it's worth it!"

"Although it may sound interesting, Krytus is someone we don't want to mess with." Vert said as he folded his arms, "We did have a tough battle against them. I would say he's stronger compared to Zemerik and Kalus."

"He also has his own team." Agura nodded in agreement.

"Is Sage doing anything about it?" Stanford asked.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Jun 09, 2019 7:22 pm

"Nothing yet," Zoom said, holding his arms around her. "She said she would look into it, but we need to be on guard. Like Vert said, they're going to be even trickier than our usual foes."

"I'm not scared one bit. Nope," Max said, stretching her arms above her head. "Might find some enjoyment in kicking their arses."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Mon Jun 10, 2019 12:57 am

"I might join in on that." Stanford grinned, "If I don't go on dates with Grace a lot. I kind of wish she knows what's going on. I mean look at you and Zoom here. You guys got someone on the team you like."

"I'll be honest Stanford, it may not be the best time to tell her. Maybe when things die down sure, but Sage is going through a lot and we have to do the best we can to deal with Krytus and his team." Vert folded his arms.

"I understand." Stanford frowned.

"It will also be putting Grace and Zeke at risk too. We can't let not much people know about what we do." Agura mentioned.

"Wait what about Zoom's friend though he knows?" Stanford pointed out.

"The kid can defend himself that's why." Kate sighed, "Plus he was the one who did some risky and did join us on the battle zone that day."
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Mon Jun 24, 2019 10:36 pm

"Yeah, don't remind me," Zoom shook his head, thinking about his friend and kinda rival back when they were younger.

"Its best to just keep things to ourselves. That means no one else can know. Not Simon, not your dad, our families- right now we need to be more vigilante than ever," Max said.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Tue Jun 25, 2019 2:35 am

"Hey! Let's not forget about Vert and Kate's dad." Stanford mentioned.

"You don't bring my dad into this." Kate quickly interrupted as she got annoyed with the topic, "He made the choice that Vert did and discovered the storm shock himself. Vert was lucky to have found someone like Sage to help him find a way to get out of the battle zone, compared to him who has been missing for how many years." She let out an annoyed sigh and walked away heading to her room while the rest of the team looked back at Stanford.

"...Not cool man." Spinner said as he walked away.

"I was just stating a point." Stanford mentioned.

"A sensitive point though." Agura said as she walked away from the conversation as well, "You know Kate is still hurt from that since it recently happened."

"...You shouldn't have gone that far." Vert sighed, "For now Stanford... as leader it best to keep this secret to yourself. If Grace or Zeke knows about this, and we find out. ...Then I don't know what else to say." He walked away to go check on Kate.

Stanford frowned as he looked over at Max as he knows she's upset with him too.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Fri Jun 28, 2019 6:20 pm

Max sighed and she ruffled her hair. "I'm going to go cool off for a bit. You know where to find me," she said, going off to her room there.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Fri Jun 28, 2019 10:25 pm

"B-But sis!" Stanford frowned as he didn't expect the whole group to go against his ideas.

Kate was sitting in her room letting out a sigh and calming her mind from what she just experiences. A knock came on the door making Kate look up and noticed Vert walking in with a concerned look, "Mind if I come in?"

"Not like it matters." Kate muttered, "Surprise it would be you and not Zoom. Usually, you would be comforting Max."

"...Yeah, but when it comes to family matters. You're important. Plus, I know how you feel when it comes to losing dad once again when he came back." Vert mentioned making Kate frowned.

"I know it takes time to get over it again, but it was different seeing him again." Kate let out a sigh.

"It is like that, and having someone leaving you behind can take a long time. Sorry, I left you before Kate. You do know I'm not leaving this time though." Vert mentioned, "You're part of this team."

"Thanks...it's different. It's something that I don't want to stop doing though." She smiled at Vert.

~*~*~*~

Sage walked out and noticed Max heading towards her room, "Is everything ok? You seem to be upset about something?" Sage asked.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Tue Jul 02, 2019 1:31 pm

Zoom was actually outside of Kate's room, listening to her and Vert talking. Yeah, he wanted to make sure Kate was fine, too. She was his girlfriend after all. However, he heard Vert and knew she was going to be fine.
---
Max stopped and sighed before turning to Sage. "Just...a lot is going on. A lot has happened in a span of a year. Stanford, he...he's too nice for his own good when it comes to people he cares about like Grace and even old Zeke. They cannot know about what we do. No one can or people will get hurt. That is the last thing I want."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 30 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24 ... 30  Next