Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hot Wheels Battle Force 5 RP

2 posters

Page 20 of 30 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 25 ... 30  Next

Go down

Hot Wheels Battle Force 5 RP - Page 20 Empty Re: Hot Wheels Battle Force 5 RP

Post by KawaiiMochi Sun Jul 07, 2019 9:16 pm

"Doing better, after I left Zoom is being the good boyfriend as always." Vert grinned, "Has Stanford talked to you yet?"

~*~*~*~

"You'll beat me eventually." She winked at Zoom as she put on the spare helmet and hopped on the Chopper with Zoom.

As the couple arrived over to Zeke's, Grace spotted the 2 right away. "Well hello you happy couple. Getting anything or are you guys getting some food for the others?" Grace smiled at Zoom and Kate.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Mon Jul 08, 2019 6:38 pm

"No, not yet," Max sighed. "I don't even know what to say to him, honestly." She laid back on the bed. "Stanford is...way too soft. But that's why I love my brother. He's always been soft, but he's always been brave, too. Tell him I said any of these things to him and I'll immediately dump you."
---
"Just us. One pizza and milkshakes for us, please," Zoom said, holding up his fingers.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Mon Jul 08, 2019 7:12 pm

“I get it.” Vert chuckled, “You’re trying to be that strong hard headed sister. Kate used to be like that, until one day we got closer. She was at her lowest one time and she opened up to me about it. Now we just get along easily and got closer. It’s weird how talking about this...people wouldn’t believe we weren’t close before or we hated each other.”
—————

“Ahhh I see so this is a lovely date.” Grace giggles as she took the order and went to go fix the food.

“She seems happy.” Kate said as she sat at the table with Zoom, “I’m guessing cause of Stanford?”
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Jul 10, 2019 11:13 am

"OKay, yeah, I definitely don't believe it," Max said, an eyebrow raised. "That's really surprising."
---
"Who knew Stanford could make a girl so happy," Zoom teased as he lead them to a booth and sat down.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Wed Jul 10, 2019 2:49 pm

“Kate used to close people off until now. Sure she’s sweet, but she did had a tough time dealing with dad. And I bet she was having even more of a hard time right when I disappeared from her.” Vert frowned, “I didn’t expect her to join the team and I’m glad she did because it makes me want to be a better older brother to her. Plus I wouldn’t have met you.” He grinned as he leaned over and kissed the side of Max’s forehead.

“It’s a good thing, unless he keeps his mouth shut.” Kate sighed. Grace quickly came in as she got some pizza and their milkshake.

“And here’s your milkshake. You know the amount of time you guys order a milkshake, it seem like someone has been in a bad mood.” Grace said a s she sets down her milkshake.

Kate glances over at Zoom as she raised a brow at him, “Really?”
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Jul 10, 2019 5:02 pm

Max only smiled and she got her arms around him. "I know. I don't think we ever would have met unless I came to this really messed up desert," she teased. She didn't regret it. Not one bit. Now she only hoped she could become closer to her brother.

"Never thought of it that way," Zoom said, really thinking of it now.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Wed Jul 10, 2019 7:24 pm

“Something on your mind?” Vert asked as he looked over at Max.

“It is a good cheer me up.” Kate awkwardly chuckled.

“You’re not wrong.” Grace grinned, “Anyways you 2 enjoy your moment. I’ll just be here.”

“Thanks Grace!” Kate said as she start to sip on her milkshake and eat some pizza. “You gonna get some?”
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Jul 10, 2019 8:00 pm

"I just...want to become closer with Stanford," Max admitted. "I just don't know how. I'm not all..touchy feely. Other than with you, of course."

"Already ahead of ya." Zoom got a couple of pieces on a paper plate and took a bite. "So good..."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Wed Jul 10, 2019 8:39 pm

“I see you just want that sibling closeness like I have with Kate.” Vert chuckled. “It does take some time. Try spending some time with Stanford. Have a sibling bond once in awhile. And if he’s being dumb, you’re family it’s ok to talk about that.”

“Right!” Kate said, she suddenly heard the door open revealing Stanford casually walking in.

“Oh hey guys.” Stanford said, “On a date?”
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Jul 10, 2019 8:48 pm

Max smiled. "I guess so." She thought about it before laying back. "I'll ask him if he'd like to go on a drive sometime."

"Yeah, actually. Came back to see your date?" Zoom teased him before taking a sip of the milkshake.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 30 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 25 ... 30  Next