Hot Wheels Battle Force 5 RP

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Re: Hot Wheels Battle Force 5 RP

Post by KawaiiMochi on Tue Aug 14, 2018 7:08 pm

Stanford sighed as he tried to catch up to her. The 2 eventually stopped at the usual cliff spot where they get a nice view where the sunsets happened. "I feel like every single day you're going to be the fastest driver compared to Vert and Kate." Stanford chuckled as he got out of the vehicle and took a look out at the view.
~*~*~*~
Kate managed to finish fixing her bike thanks to Vert. "Thanks for the help bro." Kate grinned over at her brother.

"No problem sis. So what now?" Vert asked.

"Well, your girlfriend and Stanford are not back yet. We got a lot of free time on our hands." She grinned over at Vert. "You got something in mind what you wanna do?"

"Actually, there's one thing. Ever since you came to the team, we got a lot to catch up on. Like, how's mom doing? And any signs of dad?" Vert asked as he gave a concerned look.

"Mom's doing ok. She didn't expect all of us would be going out for a drive and just end up taking an adventure. All I got when Sage took me in was that there was a bike race coming up and they wanted me to participate in it. I didn't tell mom that I would end up being with you." She sighed as she looked over at Vert. "As for dad, there's nothing. No clues of him. He's been gone for awhile Vert, who knows what happened to him."

"I understand." Vert sighed as he pulled his sister in for a hug. "You know, that gave me an idea. Why not a bike drive?"

"Um... bro, you don't have a bike?" Kate chuckled. "Unless you want to borrow mine sure. But do you even know how ride it?"

"Hey, I'm sure I can do just fine. And I was going to ask Zoom if I can borrow his ride for the day. I did rode his bike at least once for a mission." Vert awkwardly grinned.
KawaiiMochi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts on Tue Aug 14, 2018 7:19 pm

Max giggled and hopped out of her car to lean on the hood, crossing her arms. "I might just be." She looked over the terrain and sighed with a smile. "Its so beautiful out here..." Glancing at her brother, she said, "Stanford... I'm gonna be honest with you. I hate living at home. Back with our parents and that stuffy life style. Its...its not me, you know? Sure, you and Simon fit the role perfectly, but I can't pretend any more. I never want to go back. I want to stay here and fight bad guys and eat greasy pizza and be with Vert and our friends..."

NiaHearts
Admin

View user profile http://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi on Tue Aug 14, 2018 7:34 pm

"I know it's hard Max, but you have royal blood in you. Who knows what's going to happen. Either way we're all next in line for the throne." Stanford sighed. "I understand if you want to turn the crown, but mom and dad will be disappointed in you. You might have to go back eventually as well."
~*~*~*~
Kate was walking around the hub looking for Zoom and noticed him playing video games with the Cortez brothers. "Hey guys." Kate said as she sat next to Zoom.

"Kate, I thought you're spending time with Vert." Spinner said as he was trying to beat Zoom in the game.

"I am, but I was going to ask Zoom if it's ok for Vert to borrow his bike since we're going for a bike drive." Kate mentioned as she pouted and look at Zoom.

"Vert knows how to ride a bike?" Sherman said, "I never seen him do that before."

"That's because I'm more of a car person." Vert said as he joined in on the conversation.
KawaiiMochi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts on Tue Aug 14, 2018 7:42 pm

Max gripped her arm. "I just said I don't want to go back and I'm not going to. I'm staying here, with Vert and everyone. You and Simon will do a much better job as a king or a duke or something," she told him as she looked up.

"Ah, I dunno, Kate," Zoom said, rubbing his neck until he saw her pout. He groaned and hung his head in defeat. "Alright, he can borrow my bike. But it better come back in one piece!"
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi on Tue Aug 14, 2018 7:59 pm

"Yay! Thank you Zoom!" Kate smiled she kissed Zoom on the cheek. "Let's go bro!"

"Hey, how can you not trust me? I rode your bike at least once?" Vert folded his arms and raised a brow at Zoom.

"Oh, you're not riding his bike. You're taking mine. If Zoom is that worried about you crashing his bike, you can fix the Shocker if anything happens to it." Kate grinned as she left the guys behind and head over to Zoom's bike.
~*~*~*~
"I understand Max, but at least visit often if I have to go back and leave the team behind." Stanford said as he sighed. "How's everyone doing there anyways? Like mom? How has she been treating you since me and Simon left?"
KawaiiMochi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts on Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:05 pm

Zoom felt a little better about Kate riding his bike than Vert. "N-No offense, Vert, you're an awesome team leader and driver, I just really, really like my bike..."

"Honestly? She's been on my arse more because you left and I leave time to time. Simon is more annoying, but overall... Mum's fine," Max said, looking over. "She misses you, though."
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi on Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:44 pm

"I see, I haven't been keeping contact with her since this happened to us." Stanford sighed. "I do miss everyone from home sometimes. I get homesick from time to time. But, since you're here though I do feel a bit better that there's someone I know." He gave a smile towards Max.

"That's fine." Vert chuckled as he hopped on to Kate's vehicle while Kate went on Zoom's.

"We'll be back." Kate said as she started Zoom's bike right away and drove off with Vert. As Vert was trying to get used to Kate's bike, Kate was already used to driving Zoom's and was ahead of Vert. "Come on Vert!"

Vert looked up and noticed Kate ahead. He grinned as he sped up and was already at the same speed as Kate's. Stanford and Max heard some noises and notice 2 bikes driving around near by. "Hey, isn't that Kate and Zoom? I thought she was spending time with Vert?" Stanford squinted his eyes as he was trying to get a closer look but, can't tell.
KawaiiMochi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts on Wed Aug 15, 2018 9:42 pm

"Wait..." Max bent over, grabbing some binoculars out of her glove compartment and she looked towards the motorcycles. "That is Kate and Vert! Kate seems to be on Zoom's bike and Vert is on Kate's. I think they're having a race."
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi on Wed Aug 15, 2018 11:13 pm

"Bike race? Vert rides a bike now?" Stanford casually took the binoculars and looks over watching who takes the lead.

Eventually the race ended up with a tie as both of them took of their helmets and looked at each other. "You know, for a brother who barely rides a bike... not bad bro." Kate said as she grinned at her brother.

"Motorcycles may not be my thing, but this was really fun to do spending time with you." Vert chuckled. "Really miss having moments like these..."

Kate rolled her eyes as she playfully punched Vert on the arm, "Come on race ya back? Zoom is probably already worried about his bike even though he trusts me with it." She puts her helmet back on and turned on the Chopper again.

"Alright then. I might win this time though." Vert said as he followed along.
~*~*~*~
Max and Stanford came back to the Hub early and noticed the group sitting together watching a movie. "Well look who's back." Tezz said as he noticed Stanford and Max.

At the same time, Vert and Kate arrived back a couple of minutes after. Vert took off his helmet along with Kate and they both got out of their vehicles. "We saw you guys racing." Stanford mentioned, "Not bad."

"Vert's a natural when it comes to riding bikes." Kate grinned as she tossed Zoom's keys back to Zoom. "Thanks for letting me borrow your ride."
KawaiiMochi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts on Wed Aug 15, 2018 11:29 pm

"Welcome, babe. Did you win?" Zoom asked.

"Seemed like a tie to me," Max said, thinking back to earlier. She walked over and pecked Vert's cheek. "You looked awesome."
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi on Thu Aug 16, 2018 7:00 pm

"Thanks! Kate's bike was really easy to get used to." Vert grinned as he put his arm around Max's shoulder.

"Don't be such a show off." Kate rolled her eyes at Vert, "You were having trouble at first."

"Either way, you guys are like the top best drivers in this team." AJ chuckled.

"You guys are not wrong." Sage said as she interrupted the conversation.

"Oh hey Sage, do you need something?" Agura asked as she noticed Sage.

"Actually I just want to say that what I have been working on is complete." Sage grinned as she showed the fuser to the team.

"Whoa, what's that?" Spinner asked as he was amazed.

"It's called the fuser." Sage explained, "Basically it's known for fusing your vehicles together in order to make a stronger vehicle. It can help you guys out with missions."
KawaiiMochi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts on Thu Aug 16, 2018 7:12 pm

"Oh whoa, how cool!" Zoom said, thinking it was pretty neat.

"Fusing our vehicles together? Hm. Not bad, Sage," Max said. Though, she did not want to become fused with her brother's car. Then she'd literally be stuck with him.
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi on Thu Aug 16, 2018 7:42 pm

"How does it work though?" AJ asked.

"Well thanks to Sherman and Tezz who has been helping me out with this experiment." Sage looked over at the both of them, "Whenever you guys are out on the mission, you can use the fuser anytime. But, it will only work once in every mission."

"So only use it for emergencies. Got it." Agura nodded.

"The fuser will create a portal where 2 vehicles can enter and fuse together." Sage explained, "You guys will also have to work together on controlling that vehicle as well."

"That sounds pretty challenging." Kate said.

"Not to mention risky. We have to use that thing wisely when we're out looking for keys." Vert said.
KawaiiMochi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts on Sat Aug 18, 2018 5:10 pm

"It'll work even for my and Kate's bikes?" Zoom asked, since the cars were all different.
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi on Sat Aug 18, 2018 8:08 pm

"Yeah your vehicles are designed under sentient power. So it works for any vehicle that is under that." Sage nodded, "I will warn you that there can still be some bugs with the fuser. It's a prototype for now, but it's still testable that it most likely will work."

"Will do." Vert said as he took the fuser. "I'm putting the Cortez brothers in charge of the fuser." He tossed the fuser over to Sherman.

"We'll keep it safe Vert!" Spinner spoke with confidence.

"Well you guys can try it out now." Sage mentioned, her eyes began to glow as she sense a storm shock. "There's a storm shock coming in t-minus 2 minutes."

"Alright, that's our cue." Vert said as he ran over to his vehicle and hopped on. The rest of the team nodded and decided to follow along and do what he said.

"We're right behind you Vert." Agura said as she hopped in the tangler and start to follow.

The storm shock appeared after that and all members went through safely. "Well this is nothing new." Agura said as she noticed how much space is in this battle zone.

"We should find the key and go." Vert said.

"Hey, why not use the fuser and test it out." Spinner suggested.

"I don't think it's a good idea Spin. Sage mentioned the fuser only works once per mission. We need to be careful." Sherman said.

"Sherman's right. It's too risky, plus we don't even know who are we even going up against." Kate said as she looked to the side and noticed the Sarks has entered the battlezone as well. "I stand my point." Kate sighed as she noticed Zemerik from afar.

"Well this shouldn't be bad, going against some robots." Stanford grinned.
KawaiiMochi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next