Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hot Wheels Battle Force 5 RP

2 posters

Page 8 of 30 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 19 ... 30  Next

Go down

Hot Wheels Battle Force 5 RP - Page 9 Empty Re: Hot Wheels Battle Force 5 RP

Post by NiaHearts Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:31 pm

Max overheard Kate on the coms and frowned. "Kate, now is not the time to be bloody stubborn! Vert, help her!" She couldn't see the predicament that Kate was in, but it didn wound too good.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:55 pm

Vert's dad suddenly barged in pushing the Sark to the side and falling into the lava. Kate was shocked but, at the same time didn't think Vert and her dad were close. "You good sis?" Vert asked.

"...I'm fine." Kate said as she got up and started her bike again. She glanced over at her dad and gave a small smile, "Thanks..."

"Kate you need to be more careful. I know you're concerned about me, but your old man still got a few tricks up his sleeve." Their dad said.

"...I know I'm sorry. I just don't want to risk losing you again even when we just got you back." Kate said as she drove might knowing where the key is.

"Kate, where you going?" Vert asked.

"I think I got sight of the key." Kate said as she start to speed up, when she noticed the spot she spotted the key sitting on land with lava surrounding it.

Vert, their dad, and Zoom followed along and spotted Kate where she spotted the key. "We got sight of the key." Vert said.

"The only problem is, how can we get the key?" Their dad asked, "Our vehicles might be too heavy and not delicate to drive through the cracks."

"That's why we have Agura here." Vert said.

"Already on it." Agura said as she went to the location, "Stanford, Max I need you guys to cover for me since Zemerik and Zug are near by."

"Alright, let's go Max." Stanford said as he drove to the location.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Mon Jan 14, 2019 4:47 pm

"Time to kick some metal arses! Bet I can take Zemerik out faster than you can take Zug out, Stanford!" Max teased her brother as she zoomed over to cover Agura.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Mon Jan 14, 2019 5:25 pm

"Very funny! We'll see about that!" Stanford said as he got out his speakers.

Agura managed to jump on a platform and try to walk over the platforms in order to reach the key without falling in the lava. Kate and Zoom were commanded to stay on top being the eye in the sky while as for the Cortez brothers and Vert were gonna be backup just in case they need help and if Zemerik needs help and brought his Sarks along.

"You sure she can handle it?" Kate's dad asked as he glanced over at Kate and Zoom.

"They're coming!" Stanford said as he can see them on his sensor. "Max, try to take care of Zemerik, I'll deal with Zug so he wouldn't get close to Agura."
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:42 pm

"On it! Come and fight me, you overgrown tin can!" Max yelled at Zemerik to distract him and oh, yeah. He was mad.

"She's got this. Let's just hope she hurries. This zone's hewt has been increasing every five minutes. Soon enough, it'll be too hot for us humans," Zoom said.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Mon Jan 14, 2019 7:37 pm

"You talking to me or Zug?" Zemerik muttered as Zug was glaring towards Max. Zug quickly was about to charge at her which his drill, but was suddenly pushed off to the side by Stanford's sonic boom.

"Don't you mess with my sister!" Stanford said.

Zemerik quickly then start to charge his vehicle towards Max after that leaving Agura almost trying to reach for the key. "Hey Agura, I know right now it's life or death for you, but can you like hurry it up with the battle key here. It's getting too hot in here." Spinner said over the com.

"Spinner, I'm honestly trying. I feel like the lava is rising though and it can destroy this whole battle zone." Agura said as she noticed how close she is to the key.

"Oh..." Spinner said as he suddenly start to become nervous. "Vert, do we have any ideas because I DON'T WANNA DIE HERE!"

"Geez my ears." Kate said as she heard that. "Agura is not wrong though, the lava is rising. We need to get the key and go."

"You guys need to find higher ground like right now." Vert's dad said.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Mon Jan 14, 2019 7:52 pm

"Come at me!" Max ran towards Zemerik before she did a drag turn which made her do a doughnut and end up hitting Zemerik in the side with the armor she put up last second. She grinned when he almost skid off the side and into the lava. "Ooh, dammit! Almost!"

She then saw Zemerik quickly speed away, but not towards her. Towards the hills because the lava was coming over the top. "Oh no. Guys! We gotta get going!" She called, driving away from the lava.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:32 pm

"Already on it!" Vert said as he tried to find some higher ground. "Agura try to find another way to get the key. The lava is getting too high to rise."

Agura let out an annoyed sigh as she followed Vert's orders and began to stick to a wall and climb up avoiding the lava. Everyone manage to avoid the lava but, notice at the same time that the platform was changing for the key. "Wait... are the tracks changing?" Kate asked.

"It looks like they are Kate." Sherman said. "We need to keep track of the key."

"What kind of battlezone is this?!" Zemerik muttered in annoyance.

"Uhhh you sure we can get this key. It's getting too hot in here for me to function." Zug said.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:54 pm

"Everyone, don't spread out too thin. Agura almost has the key and ow, ow hot!!" Zoom got too close to some lava and quickly diverted to another path.

"It's so hot. I'm never going to complain about snow again," Max groaned, getting to higher ground.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Mon Jan 14, 2019 9:14 pm

"I will admit... I still hate the cold." Kate said.

Agura manage to get the opening of the key and got it just in time. "Alright! I got the key!" Agura said.

"Great, now can we get out of here before we all melt into puddles!?" Spinner said.

"Is he always like this?" Vert's dad asked.

"When you know Spinner for how many years of doing this...it does take some time to get used to." Vert chuckled. "Alright team, Agura lead us out before we all burn ourselves here."
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 30 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 19 ... 30  Next