Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Cartoon World~ (Where every tv show we know all in one collide)

2 posters

Page 11 of 31 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 21 ... 31  Next

Go down

~Cartoon World~ (Where every tv show we know all in one collide) - Page 11 Empty Re: ~Cartoon World~ (Where every tv show we know all in one collide)

Post by KawaiiMochi Tue Jan 29, 2019 8:39 pm

"Yeah and it's reckless." Sam said as she glared at Tucker.

"Do you think the portals would have a chance to lead to our dimension or a dimension where at least Aria or Dove is in?" Cassie mentioned.

"It's a possibility." Danny said, "If you guys are willing to give it a try."

Cassie was willing to take the risk if it's the only way but, at the same time she looks over at Billie if she was ok with it.

~*~*~*~

"Sweet!" Beast Boy smiled as he end up hugging Dove.

Aria smiled but, at the same time started blushing that she end up looking away. "We should head back to the others." Aria suddenly mentioned as she felt her heart racing in the moment.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

~Cartoon World~ (Where every tv show we know all in one collide) - Page 11 Empty Re: ~Cartoon World~ (Where every tv show we know all in one collide)

Post by NiaHearts Wed Jan 30, 2019 3:19 pm

Billie shrugged with a small smirk. "Ain't got anything to lose. Let's do this!"
---
Dove blushed when he suddenly hugged her. She got a little smile and hugged him back, trying not to blush too much.

"Right. Hopefully they haven't made a mess yet," Robin teased as he walked back in with her.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Wed Jan 30, 2019 4:11 pm

Danny nodded as after they were done eating they head over back to go to the Ghost Zone. "Are you sure this might be a good idea? I feel like now might not be a good time." Sam said.

"We need to find Aria and the others. Plus I doubt you can have any communication with these watches." Cassie said as she looked at her watch.

"It's one way to try. You guys ready?" Danny asked as he looked at the girls.

~*~*~*~

Aria and Robin arrived back and noticed Beast Boy hugging Dove and everyone else just having a fun time. "I take it that Dove beat you guys." Aria said as she leaned over at the back of the couch.

"She's like the video game goddess!" Starfire cheered happily, "How was your training Aria?"

"I got the hang of it." Aria smiled, "Robin was keeping me company."
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Jan 30, 2019 5:41 pm

Billie transformed into her ghost form so they could pass through no problem. "Ready as I'll ever be. Let's do this!" Dude, if she went up against Skulker or Ember, that'd be badass!
---
"Aria might even beat me one day in training," Robin teased her a little. "I saw how well you can handle yourself."

"Really? That's cool," Done smiled at Aria
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Wed Jan 30, 2019 6:24 pm

"Alright let's go." Danny said as he transformed into his ghost form along with Cassie and start to go through the portal.

Cassie jumped in and noticed how many dimensions there are. "Hmm... I don't know how we're going to do this." Cassie said.

"Just pick one. Billie you can pick." Danny said as he looked over at her enjoying her ghost form, but at the same time she looks cute in it.

~*~*~*~

"T-Thanks..." Aria said as she start to lightly blush.

"Aww she can't handle the compliments." Cyborg teased.

"Oh shut it!" Aria said as she rolled her eyes at him. She looked at her watch and wonder how Billie and Cassie are doing since they got separated into different worlds.

"Is there something wrong?" Starfire curiously tilted her head as she noticed Aria's facial expression.

"Huh?" Aria blinked as she noticed Starfire, "I-It's nothing. I'm just thinking."

"Now that I think about it. That's an interesting watch. It's like our titan communicators. Wait...now that I realize you guys don't have one." Beast Boy mentioned, "Then again you live with us so it's fine!"

"Staying with us." Raven corrected as she finished her meditation. "...And aren't you going to tell them or should I?"

"I'm not surprised you would know." Aria gave a small smile towards Raven.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Jan 30, 2019 7:02 pm

Billie grinned a little and she flew passed some doors before finding one that didn't look too menacing. "Well, this one seems alright. Should I open Door Number 1?" She teased.
---
Dove gulped a little bit at what Raven said. "Oh... Right. Mind reading."

"Tell us what?' Robin rose an eyebrow. He knew they were different, but apparently he didn't know how different.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Wed Jan 30, 2019 7:41 pm

"Go for it." Danny said.

Cassie got ready just in case something popped out, once the door opened it just reveals to be normal so far. "I feel like we're in the same dimension." Cassie said as she looked around and noticed everything looking the same.

"It might be safe for now. If we're in the same area we should check out on Sam and Tucker." Danny said.

~*~*~*~

"We're not from here." Aria said.

"Well we know that, where are you guys from?" Cyborg asked as he was confused.

"I mean we're not from this world. We're from a different world." Aria mentioned.

"So like Tamaran?" Starfire tilted her head, "Are you an alien?"

"No..." Aria awkwardly chuckled, "I mean-"

"She's not from this dimension." Raven sighed, "It's kind of hard to explain but her and friends are not from this world. They belong to a different world where it doesn't exist in this world."

"...How though?" Beast Boy asked. "Was it that one villain we fought who sent you here?!"

"Oh you mean Warp?" Aria blinked, "Nah."

"But you can travel to dimensions." Cyborg said.

"It's something that I have done before." Starfire mentioned, "But it was more into the future and still in this world."

"Yeah but this one is different. Instead of seeing the future, we just end up in different worlds that we don't know of. The 2 girls you saw Billie and Cassie are also the same, but the issues is we were together in a world before but the watch glitched out and we both got separated from them." Aria explained, "The watch has a mind of it's own since it's still in testing. My parents used me and eventually use the others to test these watches."

"Are you trying to find a way back?" Raven asked.

"Not really. This world is great, I don't mind staying here. I just wish to get a better control with this watch, but for the parts I'm not sure if I can even fix it in this reality." Aria frowned.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Fri Feb 01, 2019 7:54 pm

"Alright. Hold on." Billie held her hand up to the coms that Danny's parents created. Their parents might be oblivious to what was in front of them, but they did make some bombass tech! "Sam, Tuck, you good?"

"Everything is good in home base. Danny's parents aren't back yet," Tucker reported. "Any luck on finding an alternate door?"

"No, nothing yet," Billie sighed.
---
"Cyborg, could you take a look at the watches? He might know a thing or two," Robin suggested, since he was a living cyborg.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Fri Feb 01, 2019 8:27 pm

“But we did found the same area of place.” Cassie said.

“How so?” Sam asked.

“We end up at school.” Danny said, “Everything seems fine.”

“Isn’t that a good thing?” Sam raised a brow.

“...not really.” Cassie said as she felt suspicious about the portal they went through.

“I don’t mind! You girls are cool. Plus we don’t Beast Boy to lose his girlfriend.” Cyborg nudge Beast Boy.

“HEY THATS NOT FUNNY!” Beast Boy said as he lightly blushed and avoid eye contact with Dove.

“Aww how cute Beast Boy is in love.” Starfire said.

“H-Hey!” Beast Boy stuttered.

“Thank you!” Aria smiled, “Hopefully I can use the parts in this world.”
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sat Feb 02, 2019 6:30 pm

"Schools are creepy anyways. The horror, the horror!" Tucker exclaimed.

"Tuck, shut up before I come back and blast your glasses off," Billie threatened, floating around and thought she saw something move around the corner. "Wait. Something's there."
---
Dove was burning up and she rubbed her arm. "Um, um, that'd be great if you could look at it Cyborg," she told their cybernetic friend.

"Alright. You guys go ahead. I have to do some more research on earlier's attack," Robin told them, knowing they were in capable hands.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 31 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 21 ... 31  Next