~Cartoon World~ (Where every tv show we know all in one collide)

Page 5 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 17  Next

Go down

~Cartoon World~ (Where every tv show we know all in one collide) - Page 6 Empty Re: ~Cartoon World~ (Where every tv show we know all in one collide)

Post by NiaHearts on Sun Aug 19, 2018 5:30 pm

"Billie...that's like your tenth candy bar," Dove told Billie, seeing her mouth and hands covered in chocolate.

"S-So?" Billie swallowed her food. "I never get to eat like this at home."

"Adults sure are strict, huh?" Hoagie said. "My mom's strict. Sometimes."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

View user profile http://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

~Cartoon World~ (Where every tv show we know all in one collide) - Page 6 Empty Re: ~Cartoon World~ (Where every tv show we know all in one collide)

Post by KawaiiMochi on Sun Aug 19, 2018 8:46 pm

"Parents can't be that bad though." Aria said.

"Some parents are strict, but I think Numbuh 5's parents are fine." Abigail said.

"Easy for you guys. I kind of know what it's like to be living with strict parents." Cassie sighed as she looked over at the girls, "They do expect a lot from you."

"But where's the fun in that though?" Wally complained, "You're a kid. You're supposed to do whatever you want."

"He's not wrong." Aria nodded in agreement.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts on Mon Aug 20, 2018 7:59 pm

"But we're not actually kids an-ow!" Dove rubbed her arm after Billie nudged it.

"Yeah. I agree with you, Walls. We are kids. We deserve to have some fun," Billie said.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi on Thu Aug 23, 2018 12:31 am

"May I ask...how old are you guys?" Abigail asked as she felt suspicious about them.

"Um... 8?" Aria said, as she doesn't know what would be the right age.

"Same!" Cassie nodded in agreement.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts on Thu Aug 23, 2018 6:35 pm

"Nine here," Billie held up a hand. What? Be different.

"E-Eight," Dove stuttered.

"You all seem very...mature for eight and nine year old kids," Nigel eyed them. He was definitely onto them.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi on Thu Aug 30, 2018 9:13 pm

"Well we did have some experiences." Cassie shrugged.

Aria nodded in agreement and it became awkward between the group and the team. "Alright, since it's getting awkward. Do you girls want to see my rainbow monkies collection?" Kuki said as she wants to bond with the girls.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts on Wed Sep 12, 2018 12:27 am

"I'm gonna pass. You guys got some video games?" Billie asked.

"Yeah, tons!" Hoagie answered.

"I'll go with you, Numbuh 3," Dove told her.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi on Wed Sep 12, 2018 2:16 am

"What about you guys?" Wally asked as he looked over at Cassie and Aria.

"I'm just gonna be chilling here." Aria said as she laid back on the couch.

"Numbuh 5 couldn't agree with you more." Abigail said as she laid back on the couch as well.

"I got nothing else to do." Cassie awkwardly shrugged.

Kuki end up dragging Dove into her room where all her rainbow monkies collection was revealed. "Welcome to my room where it's like a rainbow monkey paradise~" She giggles happily.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts on Wed Sep 12, 2018 3:00 pm

"Wow... I really forgot how many you had," Dove muttered before she picked one up and hugged it. "I always wanted one as a kid!"
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi on Wed Sep 12, 2018 8:47 pm

"Why don't you ask your parents if they can gift you a rainbow monkey?" Kuki asked. "It's like having your own best friend."

Cassie got bored easily that she decides to walk over to where Numbuh 2 and Billie were. Both of them were playing video games as they were fighting each other. "You're not bad this game, have you played it before?" Cassie chuckled as she looked over at Billie.

Aria was examining her watch as she was trying to figure out what button Cassie pressed that brought them into this world. "Is something on your mind?" Abigail asked as she noticed Aria giving off a curious look.

"Hm? Just thinking really." Aria casually shrugged it off.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 17  Next