Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Cartoon World~ (Where every tv show we know all in one collide)

2 posters

Page 8 of 31 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 19 ... 31  Next

Go down

~Cartoon World~ (Where every tv show we know all in one collide) - Page 9 Empty Re: ~Cartoon World~ (Where every tv show we know all in one collide)

Post by NiaHearts Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:31 pm

"They seem legit to me," Tucker said, and was totally not saying that because they were cute.

"I promise you can trust us. We're just as confused and totally weirded out as the rest of you," Billie said, hands on her hips.

Dove began to blush when Beast Boy did that and she smiled a little. "S-Sure. I have been wanting to try a more vegetarian diet."

Robin walked in yawning and he stretched his arms before seeing the girls. "Oh, you're up. Good morning. I'm gonna make some coffee, would you like some?"
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

~Cartoon World~ (Where every tv show we know all in one collide) - Page 9 Empty Re: ~Cartoon World~ (Where every tv show we know all in one collide)

Post by KawaiiMochi Mon Jan 14, 2019 7:31 pm

"Nice going on the trust talk." Cassie sighed, "We know it seems suspicious, but we're telling the truth."

"What about Aria and Dove? Are they ok?" Danny asked as he gave a concerned look.

"I wish these watches have like a way of communication, but I'm not sure if it does. They are either back in their reality or most likely in a different world." Cassie mentioned as she glanced down at her watch.

"Well even if you guys are innocent, I'm not sure if I can take that chance of trust." Sam rolled her eyes as she folded her arms at them.

"Sam...take it easy." Danny said, "They probably already know my secret since they are from a different world."

Suddenly Cassie began to fake cough, "Billie is a big fan." She quickly mentioned just to tease her.

"Alright! See Dove is down!" Beast Boy said as he began cooking his breakfast.

"Of course!" Aria smiled as she noticed Robin's hair looked a bit messy. Eventually Starfire and Raven came in after, "You guys sure can be noisy." Raven said as she lightly flew over and got herself some juice from the fridge.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Mon Jan 14, 2019 7:43 pm

Billie blushed and looked at Cassie. "S-Shut up!!" She rolled her eyes before admitting, "Okay, yeah. I know you're Danny Phantom, and I know about the ghost zone, the ghost thermos, all that great stuff. But I'm not gonna blab it to people."

"Come on, Sam. You need more girl friends than us two idiots," Tucker teased Sam.

"Noisy is fun! It's good to be so motivated in the morning!" Starfire giggled.

"Um, do you need help, Beast Boy?" Dove offered after walking over.

Robin made a glass of coffee for himself and one for Aria before walking over with it. "Here you go."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:28 pm

Cassie stuck her tongue out at Billie but, laughed at the same time as she was enjoying embarrassing her. "I think that's flattering." Danny awkwardly chuckled, "But also cute." He grinned at Billie.

"...it takes time to have some girl friends." Sam said as she looked at the 2 girls. "So since you're here. Are you girls like ghost or something like Danny?"

"Huh?" Beast Boy said as he noticed Dove. "Oh yeah! I love it if you would help me out."

"Thank you." Aria said as she lightly sip her coffee. "It feels nice how it's a bit lively in the morning." She smiled at Dove helping Beast Boy out with the food, while at the same time Cyborg was hogging most of the stove.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:51 pm

"Um... Well..." Billie's hand went invisible and then intangible and went through the desk before pulling it back up. "I guess I am? Which is badass?"

"Totally! What about you?" Tucker asked Cassie.

Dove smiled and started to help, since she was used to cooking her own food.

"Heh, yeah. It was...weird for me at first, but now I can't imagine a morning without this." Robin looked at Aria. "What about you? Your mornings usually this crowded?"
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Mon Jan 14, 2019 9:12 pm

"Uh... I'm not so sure. I remember having powers back in some other worlds but idk about this one." Cassie said as she leaned her body against the table, but suddenly turned completely invisible making her go in ghost form. "How does this work...?"

"That's pretty cool." Danny said as he didn't expect to meet up with 2 ghosts.

"Now we need to figure out if the other 2 are ghosts or not once they come back...which is when?" Sam asked as she raised a brow at them.

"Not so sure..." Cassie shrugged as she noticed she was floating off the ground a bit.

"I would say pretty lonely. My parents would always be out of the house by now leaving me home alone most of the time." Aria mentioned as she remembered her parents back home.

"Alrighty!!!! Food is set!" Cyborg said as he placed the food in front of Aria and Robin. "Eat up Aria!" Cyborg happily grinned at her.

At the same time, Beast Boy set down his tofu breakfast on the table as well. "No! Try this first Aria since Dove helped me out with it!" Beast Boy insisted as he smiled over at Dove. "But, Dove should try it first to see if it taste good. Which I know...it will taste good."

"You guys are so loud..." Raven muttered as she float over to the group. "Is the food ready cause I am a bit hungry."

"Dig in Raven!" Cyborg chuckled making Raven grab some of the food and start to eat on her own.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Jan 23, 2019 11:25 pm

"Well, we can't have you two girls floating around Amityville. It's officially the weekend and we have enough time on our hands to train you guys if you want?" Tucker suggested.

"Oh, I'm so in! Let's start!" Billie grinned, excited.

Dove blushed and she fixed her glasses. "A-Ah, I bet it's okay. It's my first time cooking with tofu."

Robin frowned a little at Aria's story. "I can understand lonely mornings. Trust me." He then sat down and handed her a plate.

Starfire had already dug in and smiled, her eyes practically twinkling. "It's glorious!"
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Thu Jan 24, 2019 1:48 pm

"Uhhh ok." Cassie said as she's not used to her ghost form at all.

"Don't worry, you girls will get the basics down." Danny said as he changed into his ghost form, "Now come on." He began flying making Cassie and Billie follow along.

They eventually found a perfect place to train. Danny stayed in his ghost form while as for Sam and Tucker were just watching. "Ok so what do we do learn first." Cassie said as she doesn't remember much about being a ghost.

"You fight bad guys of course!" Danny grinned.

"Trying to see if you can shoot beams out of your hand. Since that's what Danny always do." Sam folded her arms as she looked over at Danny and rolled her eyes.

~*~*~*~

"I'm gonna say... it's not that bad." Raven nodded.

"Thanks." Aria said as she tried out the food and it was pretty good, "This is amazing."

"See they like it!" Beast Boy grinned widely at Cyborg making Cyborg roll his eyes.

"Yeah, yeah it's not that bad. But, I do prefer having some meat." Cyborg said as he munched on the meat making Beast Boy winced a bit.

While the team was enjoying their food, the alarm went off signaling that there was trouble out in the city. "So much for relaxation." Cyborg muttered.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Jan 24, 2019 8:57 pm

"Okay, um... Hold on, I've always wanted to say this. Going Ghost!". Next thing Billie knew, her hair turned a darker brown, her eyes turned purple and almost glowing, and her outfit became a mesh of purples, grey, and black.

"Oh, this is great." She smirked and held her hand out to Tucker had soda cans lined up. Her sights were set on the one in the middle, but when she sent out a plasma beam, it took out the can and made a hole in the tree behind it. "Oops."

"Titans, go!" Robin ordered, running to his motorcycle.

Dove looked at Aria. "Sh-Should we help them?"
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Fri Jan 25, 2019 12:21 am

"Uhhh not bad." Sam said.

"It takes practice." Danny chuckled. He walked over and try to help Bille aim better. "You got make your shots steady and try not to hit Tucker.

Cassie wasn't sure if she was ok being a ghost, or having these amazing powers. She stood next to Sam and Tucker as they were watching Billie and Danny having their moment.

~*~*~*~

"Like we got a choice." Aria sighed as she jumped in the car with Cyborg and the team went off to the location.

Turns out Plasma escaped from prison once again as he was trying to aim for a truck that have toxic waste in it. Plasma crashed the truck making people scream and flee from the situation. "Hey! Shouldn't you be in prison?!" Cyborg said as he can't believe Plasma escape once again.

Plasma let out a loud roar ready to throw the truck at the titans, but was quickly caught by Raven stopping it in time and setting it down. Beast Boy transfer into a T-Rex charging in and fighting with Plasma while as for Starfire flew along his side and shoot her beams at him.

"You girls gonna help out or what?" Cyborg said as he jumps into the fight. Aria was unsure, but she got out her arrows trying to figure out what they do.

"If I even know how to use this." Aria muttered to herself.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 31 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 19 ... 31  Next