Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Cartoon World~ (Where every tv show we know all in one collide)

2 posters

Page 10 of 31 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 20 ... 31  Next

Go down

~Cartoon World~ (Where every tv show we know all in one collide) - Page 10 Empty Re: ~Cartoon World~ (Where every tv show we know all in one collide)

Post by KawaiiMochi Sun Jan 27, 2019 7:01 pm

"Since you guys are from different worlds, where else have you been to?" Danny asked as he looked at Cassie and Billie.

"A lot of places." Cassie said, "They were mostly TV shows that we would watch."

"TV shows?" Sam raised a brow, "I wouldn't think this would be some reality TV."

"The real world is complicated." Cassie shrugged.

~*~*~*~

"You still got some a bit right here." Beast Boy said as he wiped some off of Dove's mask.

"Not really." Aria said as she made her shot hitting a bullseye. "Have you figured out who helped Plasmus escape?"
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

~Cartoon World~ (Where every tv show we know all in one collide) - Page 10 Empty Re: ~Cartoon World~ (Where every tv show we know all in one collide)

Post by NiaHearts Sun Jan 27, 2019 10:42 pm

"It doesn't bother you guys that you know you're...cartoons?" Billie asked them.

"No, because we are just another reality in what I like to call the "multiverse"," Tucker said, arms stretched.
---
"Oh, I'm, thanks, BB," Dove told him with a smile. He was so cute!

"I think I have a lead. Ever hear of a man called "Slade"?" Robin asked.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Sun Jan 27, 2019 11:31 pm

"He's got a point." Cassie said as she exchanged glances with Billie.

"I agree... wait do you think your 2 other friends will come back?" Sam mentioned, "Or will you guys ever end up being in your own universe again?"

"That's up to Aria." Cassie mentioned.

~*~*~*~

"No problem!" Beast Boy widely grinned at Dove while at the same time hiding his blush.

"I think you're blushing." Cyborg said as he nudged Beast Boy.

"W-What?!" Beast Boy went into a hi-pitched voice for a bit.

"I have." Aria said, "He's back..."
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Mon Jan 28, 2019 7:12 pm

"I could care less about going home. This place is badass! I have powers and can take down ghosts! What's better than that?" Billie grinned.

"Don't you got family?" Tucker asked. He saw her glare and held up his hands. "Never mine, sorry I asked."
---
Dove turned 50 shades redder and she rubbed her arm. "Um, can I play with you guys? I love videogames."

"He seems to be. But he wouldn't send Plasmus out attack without another incentive. He must have been trying to distract us," Robin said.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Mon Jan 28, 2019 7:52 pm

"It's complicated." Cassie awkwardly chuckled.

"Family troubles?" Danny asked as he looked at Billie concerned.

~*~*~*~

"Of course!" Cyborg said. "We got another controller right here." He handed Dove a controller.

"From what though?" Aria asked as she knows how Slade can get. "Slade does have the power to mess with our heads."
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Tue Jan 29, 2019 1:18 pm

"Nothing bad and definitely not what I wanna talk about." Billie flew back down to her feet and transformed back. "Anyway, I'm getting kinda hungry. Where do you guys usually do to eat?"

"Unless you're vegetarian like Sam here, you can accompany me to some of the best burger joints Amityville has to offer," Tucker said
---
Dove smiled and began to play with the boys and totally kicking their butts on the speedway of the racing game they were playing.

"You sound like you've had experience," Robin said, little shocked.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Tue Jan 29, 2019 2:34 pm

"Hey there's nothing wrong being one." Sam rolled her eyes at Tucker.

"I'm ok with anything." Cassie said as she's not really craving anything.

"Hmm let's just head to the diner and see what they have." Danny said as he head over to the diner with the group.

Once the group arrived at the diner and started munching on food, Sam glanced over at Billie and Cassie as she couldn't believe that there were other realities out there. "So your watches," Sam began to mentioned as Cassie perked her head up. "How does it work?"

"Honestly... I don't know." Cassie said.

"What? I mean did you like press a random button and end up here?" Danny blinked.

~*~*~*~

"Hey! No fair!" Beast Boy frowned, "I lost again."

"We just got out butts kicked by Dover." Cyborg said.

"She's a video game goddess!" Starfire giggled as she gave Dove a hug.

Aria chuckled as she watched the show too much to know what's going on, "Yeah... I just seen it happened before. If it was Slade's doing though, what are we going to do about it?"
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Tue Jan 29, 2019 3:09 pm

"You'd think that, right? Its more complicated than that. The watches are all kinda connected. We were all supposed to go to the same place, but we didn't. I was actually wanting to come here instead but got separated from our friends," Billie said as she munched on some fries.
---
Dove giggled and hugged Starfire back. "Really, it's nothing. I just had a lot of time to boost my videogame skills."

"He'll more than likely use another attack as a cover up. I still have yet figure out his goal for the last attack. I'll keep digging and have Cyborg run me security cameras around the city from earlier. Then we'll figure it out from there," Tonight said.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Tue Jan 29, 2019 7:22 pm

"That sucks." Sam said as she said, "I mean our world is cool and all, but it would be nice to travel to other places as well. This world can be boring sometimes you have to deal with ghost on a daily basis."

"Hey, there is nothing wrong being a ghost." Danny happily shrugged.

Sam rolled her eyes as she munched on her food more, "So how does the watch even work?"

"We don't know. Usually Aria has tried to figure it out, but since the watches are still under testing it's just has a mind of it's own." Cassie explained.

"Have you ever thought about fixing the watch?" Danny asked.

"That's kind of a struggle because the parts that the watch is under is not from this reality. If we want to gain more control over it, we need to get the parts back from where we came from." Cassie explained.

"What about travelling with someone who doesn't have the watch? Would that work?" Sam asked.

"Most of these questions are based off of Aria. It would be nice if she was here." Cassie frowned, "Her parents are the one that created these watches."

~*~*~*~

"Whoa! That's amazing!" Beast Boy said, "You have got to teach me one day."

'Like she's going to teach you." Cyborg teased making Beast Boy glare at him.

"Just don't go too crazy." Aria said as she looked at Robin concerned, "Slade is a dangerous guy, I get that, but just don't go overboard when it comes to him."
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Tue Jan 29, 2019 8:22 pm

Tucker then thought about it an snapped his fingers. "What about the Ghost Zone? They have portals to other dimensions. What if we could find the right door for them?"

"But isn't the Ghost Zone, like... endless?" Billie asked.
---
"I-I can teach you, BB. Won't be a problem," Dove told Beast Boy with a smile.

"I won't. Promise," Robin said, laying a hand on her shoulder.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 31 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 20 ... 31  Next