Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DC: Titans 2018 (Open)

3 posters

Page 2 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 34  Next

Go down

DC: Titans 2018 (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: DC: Titans 2018 (Open)

Post by NiaHearts Thu Feb 21, 2019 5:49 pm

"Its you," Rachel realized. The boy from her dreams. The horrible accident she kept dreaming about. "You're the boy from the circus. Please...c-can you help me?"

Dr. Wally West had actually just come in with lunch from Big Belly Burger when he overheard Tia talking tot he receptionist. He walked over as she was explaining to Tia that he was out on lunch and he said, "Actually I just got in." He put his bag of food in the crook of his arm and held his hand out to Tia. "Dr. Wally West. You're looking for the best in Bio-Genetics? That'll be me. What can I help you with?"
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Thu Feb 21, 2019 6:05 pm

Dick just looked at her for a moment, the way her voice were so sincere. So honest. But there was no way she could know. "Okay. Is this some kind of joke?" He asked, leaning over. Kids got told what to do all the time these days. "Who put you up to this?"

Tia changed her eyes from the receptionist to the man in red hair who was carrying way more food bags than what would go to one person. Her eyes fell on his hand and she pulled her bag up before shaking his hand. "Mason," She greeted, being used to greet with her last name. Also, by now most people would have heard about the accident in the news. She swallowed. "Tia," She added, knowing someone like himself provably were caught up. "And it's urgent."

The receptionist eyes went wide as she heard that. The archeologist that died? Well, obviously she wern't dead. She decided not to say anything about it, also because next client walked up to the reception.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Feb 21, 2019 6:12 pm

"Everything led me up to here. To you. It can't be by accident. You've got to help me, I don't know how. It-it just... Someone killed my mom," Rachel whispered, hoping he'd take her seriously.

Wally indeed knew who she was and he just gave her a look before taking a sip of his drink. Then he said, "Okay, follow me. My office is this way. Margaret, hold all my calls and appointments," he told the receptionist before leading Tia to his office. He scanned his card before walking in and sat the food down. The door closed behind them and he asked, "How did you survive that collapse in Egypt?"
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Thu Feb 21, 2019 6:39 pm

Dick took a breath before he put his notepad on the table along with his pen. "Name, adress," He said, letting her write it down for him. After she handled the notepad back and touched his hand he blinked. It was just like he relived the moment of his own parents deaths. He then stood up and cleared his throat. "Okay. I'm gonna go check this out."

"I didn't," Tia said, looking at him. "Something happened to me when I touched the Orb. I don't know what. Everything goes black and before I know it I'm back. Turned into this," She said. She saw his kind of questioned look and sighed before she started digging her bag. She got out some clean off wipes before she reluctantly wiped one half of her face, showing her white skin complexion.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Feb 21, 2019 6:53 pm

"Don't leave me here," Rachel begged, not wanting to be alone.

Wally had started to eat some fries before the one in his mouth dropped to the floor. He quickly cleared his throat. "Wow. Um, that's...new," he said. He looked at his lunch. "Gonna have to eat later." Then he turned back to Tia. "Alright, lets start on some tests. I have my own private lab here, so no one will be able to disturb us. Ah, that sounds wrong. We'll be able to see whats going on underneath all... That sounds even more worse. I'm sorry," he apologized. "I'm going to help you, Miss Mason. I promise. We'll figure out what happened to you."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Thu Feb 21, 2019 7:12 pm

"I won't. And you're not going anywhere. You assaulted a Police car. I can't give you the help you need. But I will find someone who can." He promised before he left. Well, he wasn't just Gonna drop this. There was something special with that girl. Now he had a name and an adress to go on. Melissa. Time to find out of she had any other family connections. 

Tia breathed out. "Thank you." She said, just glad she wasn't rejected again. But Hey, maybe he just saw her like some little lab rat for him to experiment on? She dismissed the thought.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sat Feb 23, 2019 7:33 pm

"Wait, no, don't-" Rachel began before he left. She gripped her fists and looked down, trying to keep her mind calm. It wasn't helping.

"Right this way," Wally said after grabbing a couple of things to go with him to the lab. That included his milkshake. He would have to eat later, unfortunately, and call Linda to say he might be working late. He then led her out of his office and to his private lab. Something interesting was going on and he wasn't one to turn down a plea for help. He just wasn't like that.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sun Feb 24, 2019 1:20 pm

Dick sighed and looked over the information he got. Melissa. Okay. He walked over to a co-worker and asked him to pull up everything he had on Melissa. To find out what happened with this murder, and also find out if there was any other relatives. Especially someone who could look after Rachel.

It only took a few minutes before Dick was updated with the information on Melissa's profile. Turned out, there was a few other connections. But what he found most interesting had to be the sister. He was pretty sure Rachel didn't know about that. Now he just needed to confront her again. Guess he wasn't dropping this case anytime soon. Sighing he walked back inside Rachels room.
(I hope that's okay xD)

Tia put the wipe back in her bag before she grabbed it and followed after him. Walking inside the lad was pretty impressive. She'd never been inside the typical lab, at least not this fancy. Just by walking in there and seeing all of the, which she guessed, probably expensive equipment, could tell he knew what he was doing. But she was also pretty sure he hadn't done something like whatever this thing with her was. She just hoped he could fix her.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Feb 24, 2019 1:51 pm

((Yeah! No problem with me ^^))

When he walked back into the room, Rachel tensed up, unsure of what he found out or what they were going to do with her. "W-Well?" she asked.

"Alright, go ahead and sit down. I want you to tell me everything you remember. No detail is too small," Wally told Tia after making sure the door was locked and the walls were mirrored so no one could see in, but they could see out.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sun Feb 24, 2019 2:43 pm

"Alright. I found out some details." Dick walked inside and sat down again."I can't tell you everything, but I need to ask you something. Do you have any related family. Any relatives at all that we can call?" Dick looked at her, just wanting to know what she really knew. He could tell there was something special about her.

"Right," Tia sat down and put her bag down. "I was doing an expedition. Just like any other job, you know? When we found the chamber it was right there. No tricks, no funny buisness, just up there, clean slate. The Orb of Ra, perfectly shaped, no signs of age or damage. Remarkable, truley." Tia explained, really sounding like her archeologist self. She closed her eyes and thought back, so she wouldn't miss anything. "Then an explosion, not too far away. Before I knew it the Orb burned me. It was almost like it was reacting to the explosion. I dropped it, then... Then the ceiling started crumbling and when I look at my hands they're turning white from where the Orb burned me. It was almost like it was something growing onto me." She explained before she took a break, gazing at him to see he wasn't looking at her like she was stupid or just imagining things.

She took a big breath. It was painful to think of it all. To think of William. "I wasn't alone. But before I could try to find a way out for us the ceiling fell." She said. "I-I can't remember any pain. Nothing like that at all. I just remember seing my hands put themself together from some sort of white liquid. I-I think it happened to my entire body." She explained, not sure what to think. She couldn't explain it.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 34  Next