Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re: *Timelines Collide* -BFF's only-

3 posters

Page 4 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Re: *Timelines Collide* -BFF's only- - Page 4 Empty Re: Re: *Timelines Collide* -BFF's only-

Post by NiaHearts Wed Sep 19, 2018 12:43 pm

"Oh my God," Damian whispered. Even HE was shocked and he grew up with the freaking League of Assassins!

Starfire had her hands over her mouth, her green eyes wide while Raven just stared in silent shock.

"Looks like we're not gettin' paid," Dexter said. Right after he said that, one of the "corpses" hit the windshield, making him yell, "Wipers! Wipers! Get it off!"

Storm then opened her good eye and Damian recognized her immediately and they brought her onto the ship. "How the hell is this girl still alive?" he whispered after looking at her. The missing eye was new.

"She is not a girl, Damian! This is a woman; Storm. I know you recognize her as well. Titans?" Starfire looked at them all. They knew what she looked like from footage and stories of the League and the Team.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: *Timelines Collide* -BFF's only- - Page 4 Empty Re: Re: *Timelines Collide* -BFF's only-

Post by Lily07 Wed Sep 19, 2018 4:30 pm

Raven frowned as she looked at the 'woman' from a bit closer.
"She is anxious. Angry. She feels tremendous loss and guilt" she muttered as she rested her hand on Storm's forehead.

Damian frowned a bit.

"Wake her up" he said as the team inspected her wounds.

Raven nodded and leaned forward again, her hand on her forehead once more.
"Wake" she whispered. And that seemed to work instantly.
Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Sep 20, 2018 3:04 pm

Storm let out a yell as she woke up and practically leaped off the table. Her wings shot out, nearly hitting the others before she stopped to get her breath back. She turned, expecting a fight, especially when she saw all of them in battle stances. She was gonna ask who the hell they all were when she saw some familiar faces like Damian, Starfire, Raven, and Emily. "The Titans?"

After explaining what happened to her and getting something to eat, Storm was sitting down while Raven was staring out into space. "Out of all these years, Trigon only had one goal," she whispered. "To bring balance to the universe by wiping out half of all life. He used to kill people planet by planet, massacre by massacre."

"Including my own," Starfire whispered, remembering when he had laid siege on Tamaran years ago.

"If he gets all six Infinity Stones, he could do it with a snap of his fingers like this," Raven said, demonstrating by snapping.

"You seem to know a great deal about Trigon," Storm remarked.

"Raven...is the daughter of Trigon," Starfire told her.

Storm stood up as she said, "Your father killed my brother."

"Oh boy," Dexter muttered.

"Storm," Damian warned, stepping up a bit. "She hates him as much as you do."

Storm didn't hit her, but nearly bent down a little and patted her shoulder. "Family's can be tough. Beforehand, my family was all to shit. Two of my other siblings died under the control of Cadmus, my youngest sister, Angel, well...she grew too powerful with her mind powers and she stabbed me in the eye as a result. So now she is locked up and the remaining two of my siblings are being safeguarded off world with Hawkman and Hawkwoman."

('Tis true about the youngest sister, Angel. Not evil, but she is one crafty 7-8 year old)

"Yeah, well, my mother tried to kill me and my grandfather was not the man I thought he was, so," Damian nodded his head.

Storm sighed at the younger boy before she looked at her spoon and frowned. "I need a hammer, not a spoon," she muttered, going to try and take their pod by entering random digits into a monitor.

"Eh, what are you doin'?" Dexter asked.

"Trying to take your pod, what else?" Storm rolled her eyes. Well, eye.

"Like hell you are," Damian growled, stepping up to her. "You're not taking our pod today, bird."

"Aw, he's so cute. Thinking he can step up to the older, badass lady," Dexter teased.

"Shut up, trash panda!" Damian snapped.

"Now, Damian, what have we said about calling him that?" Starfire asked, crossing her arms.

"Settle down, rejected Wayne child," Storm told Damian, seriously not in the fucking mood to deal with his League of Assassins teen angst ass.

"I will when you stop trying to act as the leader. No wonder Dick never mentions you anymore, you are as foolish and stubborn as the rest," Damian said. Oh, bringing Dick up made her angry.

She glared and stepped over. "Damian, seriously, shut up!" she growled.

"Enough!" Raven exclaimed, some of her black energy sparking off of her. "We have to stop Trigon! Which means we have to find out where he's going next."

"Nowhere," Storm answered, having already known. She took a breath and walked to the front of the ship. Now she had her ex-boyfriend on her mind and she would kill to just go home to him right now and act like her life just didn't go to hell.

"'Nowhere'? Wait, did we not go there before? It was deserted, nothing of value to him," Damian said after thinking about it. He saw her looking through their food. "Would you not go through our food supply!?"

"Storm...why would he go to Nowhere?" Raven asked her.

"Because for years, the Reality Stone has been safely stored there with a man called 'the Collector'," Storm said. She learned all of this while she was in space with Carter and Kendra. She had went off world with them to try and escape Savage one last time, take them to a planet where they would be safe. All of her siblings, but that was when they ran into Trigon and...here she was.

"It is not safe there with him then. Only an idiot would give that man a stone," Damian said.

"Or a genius," Storm said as she straightened up.

"How do you know he's not going to one of the other stones?" Raven asked.

"There are six stones up there. Trigon already has the Power Stone; he stole it, last week. He decimated a whole planet. He stole the Space Stone from me, when he destroyed my ship and almost slaughtered the rest of my family I have left. The Time and Mind stones are safe on Earth, they're with the League," Storm said. "As for the Soul Stone, no one's ever seen that. No one even knows where it is, therefor Trigon can't get it, therefore, he's going to Nowhere, hence where he's getting the Reality Stone. You're welcome."

"We have to go to Nowhere now," Raven said, seeming really distraught right now.

"Wrong. Where we have to go now, is Nidavellir," Storm said.

"That's a made up planet. Fairy tales," Starfire said after thinking about it.

"Oh, its real."

"That made up planet is real? Seriously?" Dexter asked, having also heard about it in the Red Lantern Corps. "I mean, that place is a legend. They make the most terrifying weapons that torment the universe. I would very much like to go there, please."

"The angry kitty seems to have the most sense out of all of you," Storm muttered, holding a hand up to Emily, Starfire, and Raven. "No offense to you three. Glad to see you're doing okay, Emily, after being busted out by Steph."

"Angry kitty?" Dexter muttered.

"Only Eitri the dwarf can make me the weapon that I need," Storm said. She looked at him. "You seem to be the less annoying one- again, no offense, girls. Wanna come with me?"

"Let me just ask the captain; oh wait a sec, that's me! Yeah, I'll go," Dexter answered.

"Ah, except that I am the leader of this ship!" Damian reminded them. "Hey! That is my bag!" he yelled, going to rip it off her back when Starfire held him back. "Listen, you insolent bird! We're not going to some....what kind of weapon are we even talking about here?"

"The Trigon killing kind," Storm answered with all seriousness.

"Do you think you are the most capable of having a weapon like that? Clearly, you were not trained by assassins as I," Damian said.

"Well, you forget that you are a child, Damian! Plus, Dick and Bruce would kill me if you went after Trigon, so try and stay out of it, please," Storm said.

"Is it weird that I wanna do it even more now?" Dexter smirked. He liked that someone else was sticking up to Damian.

"Mmm, nah," Storm shrugged.

"If we don't go to Nowhere, and Trigon retrieves another stone, he'll be too powerful to stop," Raven said through gritted teeth.

"He already is," Storm said.

"I got it figured out. We got two ships, and a large assortment of morons. Me and Groot will go with the angel from Hell, and the morons will go to Nowhere to try and stop Trigon," Dexter said, which made Raven roll her eyes and put her hood up. "Cool? Cool."

"So cool. Bye. Remember to brush your teeth before bedtime, brat!" Storm told Damian as she turned to go into the pod.

Damian growled before looking down at Dexter. "For the record, I know you're only going with her because that's where Trigon isn't."

"You know, you really shouldn't talk that way to your captain, Wayne," Dexter smirked as he backed up. "Come on, Groot. Put that game down. You'll rot your brain."

As Dexter prepped the ship, Storm looked at all of them. "Good luck out there, guys. Seriously. Don't die." She held up a hand. "Bye."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Fri Sep 28, 2018 6:12 pm

In scotland Conner and M'gann was in their appartment. M'gann was sitting on their bed while Conner were looking out the window. He groaned and furrowed his eyebrows, feeling something inside his head. The mind stone. Apperently that's what cadmus had built his body around. 

M'gann looked over and stood up. "Conner? Is it the stone again?" She asked, walking over. 

"It's as if it's speaking to me." Conner said, listening. 

"What does it say?" She asked  

"I don't... I don't know. But something... Tell me what you feel." Conner said, not able to make it out. This was all pretty new to them. It seemed to have awaken after he used his shields.a lot. 

"I just feel you." M'gann said after touching his forhead, her eyes glowing green. 

Conner smiled and kissed M'ganns hand before leaning down and kissing her. 

Later the two of them were on a stroll outside. M'gann asked. "So there's a 10 AM to Glasgow to give us more time together before you went back."

"What if I miss that train?" He asked, not wanting to go back. 

"There is an 11." M'gann said. 

"What if I missed all the trains? What if this time, I didn't go back?" Conner grabbed her hand. 

"You gave Steph your word." 

"I'd rather give it to you." Conner admitted.

"There are people who are expecting me too, you know. We both made promises." M'gann said. 

"Not to each other." Conner insisted. "M'gann… For all these years, we've had these moments, trying to see if this could work, even after what happened between us. And... I don't know. You know what, I'm just gonna speak for myself. - I, I... I think it still..." 

"It works." M'gann smiled.

Conner smiled. "It works." He looked at M'gann. "Then stay. Stay with me." He paused "Or not. If I'm overstepping…" 

That was when they passed a bar and M'gann saw how the TV announced the invasion of New York, and the disappearance of Stephanie Storm. 

She frowned. "What are they?" 

"What the stone was warning me about. I have to go." Conner realised, letting her hand go. 

"No. Conner. If that's true… Then maybe going isn't the best idea?" M'gann asked  just worried.

Conner sighed. "M'gann , I… agh!" Conner let out a yell when he was suddenly stabbed from behind, actually stabbed with some special kind of kryptionian weapon. 

"Conner!" M'gann exclaimed, shocked but was hit away by another demon before she could help. 

The damon who stabbed Conner then used his weapon in an attempt to extract the mind stone from his head. But before he could suceed M'gann flew back now in her costume and she blasten them both away. She then levitated Conner with her. 

"The blade. It was kryptionian." Conner explained. 

M'gann gasped. "How did they get that?" 

"I don't know. But it hurts. I'm beginning to think... we should have stayed in bed." Even Conner decided to try and joke. 

The damon then flew at them, grabbing Conner. "Conner!" M'gann exclaimed but got busy fighting the other demon. 

"Give up the stone and she'll live!" The demon told Conner, having him pinne against a wall. Conner growled and tried to use his heat vision to blast him away, but ended up getting blasted back himself as he deflected it. Conner then screamed out when the demon tried to remove the stone inside his freaking head. 

"Hands off!" Miss Martian yeleld, flying back to help Conner after hitting her opponent down. She used her powers to throw the demon off her boyfriend.

However when she tried to levitate them out of there they got shot down again. "Come on. Come on. Come on, you gotta get up. You gotta get up. Come on. Hey. Hey. We have to go!" Miss M told Conner.

Conner just wanted her to go without him. "Please. Please leave." 

"You asked me to stay... I'm staying." Miss Martian stated  

"Please?" 

"Get up!" Miss Martian stated, not giving up. 

As she saw the demons going for another attack she prepared to defend Conner for as long as she could. However, that might not be long? A trainee passed and it revealed glowing tattoos. When one demon threw his weapon at it it was Kaldur who caught it. Before they knew it, Aqualad, Nightwing and Rocket had save their asses.

They hovered over the defeted demons. "Get up!" one told another. 

"I can't!" 

Nightwing narrowed his eyes, his batons sparkling in his hands. "We don't wanna kill you. But we will." He stated. 

"You'll never get the chance again!" The demons suddenly dissapeared. 

"Can you stand?" Rocket asked, seeing Conner look stumped  

Conner nodded and stood. "Thank you, Aqualad." It was a long time since he saw him. 

"Let's get you on the Bio-ship," Kaldur said, something that suprised M'gann. 

Nightwing went onboard and actually took the wheel. "I thought we had a deal. Stay close, check in. Don't take any chance?" He asked. 

"I'm sorry. We just wanted time." M'gann said. 

Rocket then looked at Kaldur. "Where to?" 

"Home," He said, and he didn't mean Atlantis
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Oct 03, 2018 11:09 pm

((I'm skipping the whole flashback and just had a brief description because I don't wanna type an assload and lose it all again))

Back on the Titan's T-Ship, Raven was meditating and thinking back to when she first met her father. When he had come back to Azarath and laid waste to half of her people. How her mother was taken from her and she never really knew until later. How Trigon seemed so...sane, so...comforting during a confusing time in her life. Her eyes glowed white as a little two sided dagger floated in front of her and the two sides opened before the dagger laid in her hand and she stopped floating after hearing Damian call for her.

"Raven. Do you know if these grenades are the blow off your face kind or the gas kind? I do not want it blowing up in my face when I activate it," Damian said, inspecting the grenades. "They will also hang on my be-"

"I need to ask a favor," Raven interrupted him without looking at him.

Damian rose a dark eyebrow and said, "Go on."

"One way or another, the path I go on leads to Trigon," Raven told him, standing up now.

"Which is what the grenades are for," Damian reminded her in all seriousness before seeing that was a bad comment. "Ah, I'm...sorry. What is the favor?"

Raven looked back out the window that showed the vast expanse of space. "If things go wrong - if Trigon gets me - I want you to promise me that you'll kill me," she whispered, now looking at his eyes.

Damian was a little shocked. "What?"

She looked away again, seeming nervous and scared. "I know something he doesn't. If he finds it out, the entire universe could be at risk."

"What do you know?" Damian asked.

"If I tell you, you'll know, too."

Damian walked back over to her, grabbing her arm gently - not in a forceful way, just in an assuring way. "If its so important, shouldn't I?"

"Only if you wanna die," Raven whispered.

"Why does somebody always have to die in this scenario?" Damian asked.

Raven faced him again, trying to find the words. "Just...trust me and promise to kill me."

"I mean... I'd like to, I usually would..." Damian began before Raven stopped his bad attempt to joke by covering his mouth with her hand.

"Swear to me..." she whispered. Looking up at him with a serious face, she whispered again, "Swear to me on your father."

Damian just stared at her as she removed her hand. He didn't say anything for a second, knowing she really meant it if she was bringing in his only real family he had left. "OKay." He saw some tears go down her pale cheeks and he actually wiped them away. However, he wasn't prepared for what she did next which was kiss him. He stood there, a little frozen until he kissed her back with a dust of pink on his cheeks.

They stood there, just kissing until they heard a crunch and looked over to see Starfire floating there and eating a bag of Chicken Wizzies. "Star!" Damian growled a little. "How long have you been standing...floating there?"

"An hour," Starfire answered, not thinking it was a big deal. They were just being so cute!

"An hour?" Damian repeated.

"Are you serious?" Raven asked, annoyed.

"I have mastered the ability of standing so incredibly still, that I become invisible to the eye. Watch!" Starfire began to slowly raise her hand to her mouth.

"You're-You're eating a chicken wizzie!!" Damian said, being able to see her.

"But I move...so slow...that it's imperceptible," Starfire said.

Damian rolled his eyes and shook his head.

"What? I'm sure of it because-" Starfire began.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily07 Sat Oct 06, 2018 7:01 pm

"Hi, Star" Emily said as she walked in the room, seeing her just floating there, eating.

"Curses..." Starfire muttered after staying still for a moment, frustrated, and simply flew away.

The ship finally reached Knowhere, which was looking gloomy and abandoned.

"This place looks deserted" Damian said as he looked around.

"I'm reading movement. From the third quadrant" Starfire said.

"Yeah, I'm picking that up, too" Damian replied. "Let's put it down over here"

Soon enough, they had landed. The team entered the room where the Collector kept all his stuff.

Damian motioned for them to follow him, as he sneaked quietly inside. They could hear a voice; it sounded faint but close.

At one point, he raised his fist, so the team would know to stop. Yet they didn't do so, and kept walking.

"...I know you have the Reality Stone. Giving it to me will spare you a great deal of suffering" Trigon was saying, as he put his foot on the Collector's chest, who was lying on the floor. He groaned in pain, having trouble breathing under such weight.

"I told you... I sold it. Why would i lie?" the Collector struggled to say.

"I imagine it's like breathing for you" Trigon said, calmly.

"Like suicide" the Collector muttered.

"So you do understand. Not even you would surrender something so precious" Trigon replied, smiling ever so slightly.

The team stayed quiet, watching the scene.

"I didn't know what it was" the Collector said.

"Then you're more of a fool than I took you for. Last chance, Tivan. Where's the Stone?" Trigon demanded, his voice still calm.

Starfire stared at Trigon, her face looking more serious than usual.
"Today..." she muttered.
Damian looked at her, frowning, and started mouthing her name, trying to stop her without talking.

"...he pays for the death of my brother" Starfire finished. Her eyes started glowing green.

"Star, wait. Not yet, not yet" Damian tried to stop her, but she just floated away, heading towards Trigon.
Damian followed her, and stood in front of her. He tried to put his hands on her shoulders so she would stay still, but the strong Tamaranean just kept floating, unaltered by his struggles.
"He doesn't have the Stone yet. We get it, and then we can stop him. WE have to get the Stone first" he whispered, with a frown on his face, trying to make her understand.

But Starfire didn't listen.
"No. No... For Ryand'r. For my brother" she muttered, pushing Damian aside easily.
Yet as she was about to fly towards Trigon at full speed, Raven came from behind, placed her hand on her head, and whispered "Sleep"

And that was when Starfire fell asleep. And fell to the floor, making a really loud noise, that echoed in the whole room.
Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sat Oct 20, 2018 8:37 pm

Trigon looked towards their way before he picked the Collector up and threw him inside some pod thing before slowly making his way over.

"Okay, Raven, Emily, you go right," Damian whispered before Raven just went right passed him and flew right towards Trigon. "The other right!" he growled.

She yelled as she sent dark tendrils of magic towards him. She continued her assault until he grabbed one of her tendrils, making it disappear until another stabbed his neck, making him groan and gag on his own blood. Raven growled and readied the small double sided dagger he gave her as a child before stabbing it deep into his chest where his heart should've been. Then she stepped back, ready for his next move.

Trigon just looked at her, one claw to his neck while the other grabbed the dagger. He then rasped out, "Why...?" Then, while never breaking eye contact with her, fell to one knee and then fell against some knick-knack of the Collector's. He watched as Raven began to cry as he whispered out again, "Why, you...daughter..."

More tears streamed down Raven's face as he began to fall into an eternal sleep and she crouched down, shoulders shaking.

The rest of the Titans stood back, kinda shocked as Starfire began to wake up. Damian, however, seemed skeptical. "That was quick..."

The Collector began to clap from where he was and called out, "Magnificent! Magnificent!"

Right after that, Raven heard his voice and slowly raised her head: "Is that sadness I sense in you, daughter? In my heart, I know you still cared." What was supposed to be Trigon's body faded away as everything around the group began to unveil the truth before their very eyes. "But no one ever knows for sure," Trigon continued.

The area surrounding them was actually in ruins and on fire. The Collector faded away as well, having most likely been killed by Trigon long before they arrived. Trigon continued to speak as the rest of the planet was shown in ruin. "Reality is often disappointing." Trigon then showed his true self and said, "At least, it was." He walked up to her and looked at the reality stone that was secured in his gauntlet. "Now...reality can be whatever I want."

Raven just stared up at him in disgust. "You knew I'd come..."

"I counted on it. There's something we need to discuss, little one," Trigon said.

Raven just looked down before she made a blade out of her magic to use on him until he grabbed her by the back of her cloak, holding her hostage.

"Trigon!!!" Starfire screamed. She then flew towards him at mach speed until Trigon used the reality stone to make her turn into stone and into pieces. He then pointed it at Emily and made her turn into ribbons before their very eyes.

Damian held his special space sword at Trigon as he slowly stepped up, ordering, "Let her go, goat-imbecile!" (Goat because he has hooves kinda like a goat xD cult thingy)

Raven whimpered out, "Damian..."

"I told you to go right," Damian told her.

"Now," Raven cried, hoping he remembered their promise. "Hurry-"

"You let her go!" Damian yelled, not going to keep playing his games.

"Ah, the boyfriend," Trigon smirked.

"I liked to think myself as a mildly tempered gentleman-let her go."

"Damian-" Raven tried again.

"-or I'm going to gauge out all four of your eyes," Damian growled.

"Not him," Raven told him, knowing he'd finally remember. She saw he hesitated and cried, "You promised! You promised."

Damian's arm actually shook a little as he lowered his blade to Raven and she closed her eyes, knowing this needed to be done.

"My daughter, you expect too much from him. She's asked, hasn't she? Do it." When he didn't do or say anything, he made Raven step up to the very point of Damian's sword and yelled, "Do it!!"

He couldn't. He wouldn't. "I told you to go right," he whispered to her.

"I... I love you, Damian," Raven whispered, more tears coming down her face.

Damian just stared at her and he held back his tears. "I love you, too," he whispered back. He then struck the blade through her chest....or so he thought. It just bent down like rubber before he opened his eyes in shock. His sword then vanished into bubbles and floated away.

"I like you," Trigon told Damian before he opened a portal and vanished with Raven.

When he left, Starfire went back to being in one piece as Damian fell to his knees in shock. He had never, ever been trained to deal with a monster like that.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Mon Oct 22, 2018 6:50 pm

Earth. The cave. 

On Earth Rocket was forced to deal with secretary Ross. He was a jerk. 

"Still no word from Superboy?" Ross asked. 

"Satellites lost him somewhere over Edinburgh", " Rocket said. Lying of course

"On a stolen quinjet with four of the world's most wanted criminals." He stated. 

"You know they're only criminals because you've chosen to call them that, right, sir?" Rocket stated, crossing her arms.

"My God, Raquel, your talent for horseshit rivals my own." 

" If it weren't for those Accords, superboy would've been right here" She pointed out. 

"Do I remember your signature on those pappers?" 
"No, but I'm pretty sure they all paid for that." Rocket stated. She thought about what happened to Jaime.

"What are your thoughts?" Rosa asked. 

"They suck." Rocket stated. 

That was when Kaldur walked in with the others. 
"Mr. Secretary." Kaldur stopped infront of the hologram at the cave that showed Ross. 

"You got some nerve. I'll give you that." Ross said. Even if he wasn't really there he blame him as the team was his responsibility as team leader. 

"You could use some of that right now" Dick pointed out. 

"The world's on fire. And you think, all is forgiven?" Rosa asked.

"I'm not looking for forgiveness. And I'm way past asking for permission. Earth just lost her best defender. So we're here to fight," Kaldur sai, walking over. " And if you wanna stand in our way... we'll fight you, too." 

Ross looked at Rocket. "Arrest them." 

"All over it." Rocket turned off the hologram and turned to her team. Former team as she was with the leauge now. "That's a court-martial. It's great to see you, Kaldur." It was a long time ago. 

" You too, Raquel" Kaldur actually gave her a hug before Dick got a hug as well. 

Rocket pulled back and looked at them. She grinned. "Well. You guys really look like crap. Must've been a rough couple of years." She teased.

"Yeah, well, the hotels weren't exactly five star." Cassie, pretty new to the team smiled.

" Uh, I think you look great. Uh... heh... Yeah. I'm back." Jaime stepped into the room. 

Later Dick, M'gann, Jaime, Kaldur, Conner and Raquel were discussing. 

So we gotta assume they're coming back, right?" Jaime asked. 

"And they can clearly find us." M'gann pointed out. 

"We need all hands on deck. Where's Artemis?" Jaime asked. 

"After the whole Accords situation, she and Karen took a deal. It was too tough on their families, they're on house arrest." Dick explained. 

"Who's Karen?" Cassie inquired. 
"Bumble Bee," Kaldur explained. 

"Wait. There's a Bumble bee and a new Robin?" Cassie was a bit suprised. Guess she wasn't the only newbie. These guys really needed the people. . 

"Okay, look… Trigon has the biggest army in the universe. And he is not gonna stop until he... he gets... Superboy's stone" Jaime explained. 

"Well then, we have to protect it," Dick said. 

That was when Conner spoke up. "No, we have to destroy it." He saw everyone looking suprised at him. "I've been giving a good deal of thought to this entity in my head, about its nature. But also, its composition. I think if it were exposed to a sufficiently powerful energy source, something, very similar to its own signature, perhaps… Its molecular integrity could fail."  He looked at his girlfriend. M'gann could do it. 

"And you, with it! We're not having this conversation!" M'gann stated, upset. 

"Eliminating the stone is the only way to be certain that Trigon can't get it." Conner stated. 

"That's too high a price!" M'gann still stated. No it was not gonna be like that exercise gone wrong so many years ago. 

Conner cupped her face. It wasn't fair. "Only you have the power to pay it." 

M'gann didn't listen and just walked away. Conner looked at the others. They knew he was right. "Trigon threatens half the Universe. One life cannot stand in the way of defeating him." 

"But it should. We don't trade lives, Conner." Kaldur said. 

Conner och asked over to Kaldur. Heroes lay down their lives every day to save how many millions of people? Tell me, why is this any different?" He asked. 

Kaldur sighed but Jaime spoke before he could. 

"Because you might have a choice. Your mind is made up of a complex construct of overlays. J.A.R.V.I.S., Ultron, Steph, Reed, the Stone. All of them mixed together. All of them learning from one another." 

"You're saying Conner isn't just the stone?" M'gann asked, turning back. 

"I don't know to be honest. But I think that if we take out the stone, there's still a whole lot of Conner left. Perhaps the best parts?" Jaime guessed. 

"Can we do that?" Dick asked. 

"Not me. And probably not here," Jaine said. 

" You better find someone, and somewhere fast. Ross isn't exactly just gonna let you guys have your old rooms back." Raquel pointed out. 

"I know somewhere," Kaldur said. Remembering wakanda and beast boy. 
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Mon Nov 05, 2018 12:51 am

In Wakanda, Garfield was walking with Rita or "Elasti-Girl" to the edges of their kingdom to meet a certain one armed man after getting the news from Kaldur that a war was coming. One of the workers there arrived and showed the arm that Terra and Robot Man had made in the lab.

Wally, who was now sane after all of the Cadmus brainwashing was out of his head, saw the arm and knew what was coming. "Where's the fight?"

"On its way," Garfield answered.

Meanwhile, in the alien ship, Dr. Fate was waking up from his trance to see himself floating with about 50 needles all pointed at him in close range. One false move and he'd be pricked. He also saw the face of one of Trigon's ugly ass demon generals floating towards him.

"In all of my time that I have served Trigon...I have never failed him. If I were to reach our rendezvous on time, with the Time Stone still attached to your very irritating person, there would be...judgement," he said. One of the needles elongated and actually penetrated the helmet and into Dr. Fate's skin.

"Give me...the stone," he whispered as Dr. Fate struggled.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:14 am

Stephanie were watching from above, hiding to not make her precence known. Something tapped her shoulder. She quickly turned her hand on flams, ready to blast when she saw it was a yellow cloak. More specific Dr Fate's cloak. "Wow you're a seriously loyal piece of outerwear, aren't you?" She asked. Since when could that cloak think of it own? Or maybe it always had? Her thoughts got cut off Tim.

"Yeah, uh, speaking of loyalty..." 

Steph turned around, a suprised look on her face and she let herself to the ground with her flames before flaming off. "What the-"

"I know what you're gonna say-" Tim held his hands up. 

"You should not be here," Steph stated. Why was he here!? 

"I was gonna go home-" Tim insisted. 

"I don't wanna hear it." Steph said. Sure he was... 

"But it was such a long way down and I just thought about you on the way-" Tim explained.

Steph sighed. "And now I gotta hear it.. "

Tim, in his new Robin suit, Steph guessed anyway, went on "...And I kinda stuck to the side of the ship. And you are ridiculously intuitive, by the way. So if anything, it's kinda your fault that I'm here." He said.

Steph looked at him. "What did you just say!?" 

Robin gulped. "I take that back. And now I'm here in space." He explained.

"Yeah. Right where I don't want you to be!" Steph stated. She couldn't have another death on her concious. "This isn't Coney Island. This isn't a field trip. It's one-way ticket. You hear me!? Don't pretend like you thought this through. You could not have possibly thought this through!" She stated. 

"No. I did think this through!" Robin insisted but Steph knew he didn't. 

"You could not have possibly thought this through! " She repeated, knowing she was right. God. He was just a kid! 

"It's just... You can't be boy wonder when there's no Gotham to do wonders in." Robin stated, and he saw the confusion of Stephs face so he added. "Okay. That didn't really make any sense, but you know what I'm trying to say."

Steph took a breath. He was here now. Guess she had to deal with it. "Come on. We got a situation" She lead Tim over to the viewpoint over the room below. "See him down there? He's in trouble. What's your plan? Go." She looked at him. Up to proof. Did he have the "always a plan" gene which seemed to be running in the batfamily.

Robin looked down and thought for a moment. "Um. Okay, okay...uh....  Okay. Did you ever see this really old movie, Aliens?" He asked Steph.

'You have got to be kidding me... ' Steph rolled her eyes. 

"Painful aren't they? They were originally designed for microsurgery. And any one of them-" The demon stopped talking when he heard a thud behind him. Turning around he saw the flamable girl on fire, looking ready to well, fire. "-could end your friend's life in an instant." He said, not going to let himself be threathened by her. He hoped she wasn't that stupid anyway.

"I gotta tell you, he's not really my friend. Saving his life is more a professional courtesy." Phoenix explained. Well, that wasn't a lie. 

The demon guy started walking towards her. Slowly making his powers lift up solid metal objects behind him. "You've saved nothing. Your powers are inconsequential compared to mine." He stated. 

"Yeah, but the kid's seen more movies." Phoenix shrugged before she sent off a big blast to the side of the ship. That caused the objects to suck out into space, as well as the demon himself. However. It almost caused Dr. Fate to suck put if not Robin had grabble-hooked him and the cloak had stepped in. Managing to get in safley Phoenix used her powers to melt the metal of the ship together, stopping anything or anyone from getting sucked out. 

Robin smiled when that was over and he walked over to greet the wizard, holding his hand out. "Hey, we haven't officially met-"

Dr Fate ignore him and the yellow cape returned to his shoulders. Steph flamed off, landing on the floor. She shook her head at Tim and walked past Dr. Fate.

Dr. Fate stood and looked after Steph. "We've gotta turn this ship around." He stated.He could not bring the time stone to Trigon.

Steph couldn't belive she was dealing with Dr. Fate out of everyone. First he fights, now no? "Yeah. Now he wants to run. Great plan." Steph sarcastically said.

"No, I want to protect the stone." Fate stated.

Steph walked over to the expansive front viewport. They were going hyperspeed. She turned around, irritated. "And I want you to thank me... now. Go ahead, I'm listening." She crossed her arms, waiting.

Fate arched an eyebrow behind his helmet and you could hear his mocking voice. "For what? Nearly blasting me into space?" 

"Who just saved your magical ass!? Me!" Steph questioned.

"I seriously don't see how you can be so self-important." Dr Fate stated, seeing how proud and arrogant she was. 

Stephanie ignored him. "Admit it! You should have ducked out when I told you to! I tried to bench you. You refused!" Steph stated. Why didn't anyone listen to her!? 

"Unlike everyone else in your life, I don't work for you." Dr Fate stated, not going to let her boss him around.

"And due to that fact, we're now in a flying doughnut billions of miles away from Earth with no backup!" Steph cleared, incase he had missed that detail. 

"I'm backup!" Robin raised his hand a bit shy.

Steph shook her head. "No. You're a stowaway. The adults are talking."

"I'm sorry, I'm confused as to the relationship here. Arn't Batman his ward?" Fate questioned. 

"Uh... yes. I'm the new Robin, by the way." Robin said, finally introducing himself.

"Naboo," Dr Fate said.

"Oh, we're using our actual names. Um... I'm Tim, then." Robin said.

Stephanie palmfaced herself. Wern't their secret ID's supose to be, well secret? Whatever. She spoke up. "This ship is self-correcting its course. Thing's on autopilot." She explained. It wasn't exactly a normal space rocket but she understood the basics.

Dr. Fate walked over to her. "Can we control it? Fly us home?" He asked. Seeing she didn't respond he asked. "Storm?" 

"Yeah?" Steph snapped out of her thoughts. This was all so much at once.

"Can you get us home?" Fate repeated his question.

"Yeah I heard you." Steph stated before she paced. "I'm thinking...I'm not so sure we should." She admitted, stopping.

"Under no circumstance can we bring the Time Stone to Trigon!" Dr. Fate declared. "I don't think you quite understand what's at stake here."

Steph glared and turned around, walking over to Dr. Fate. "No. It's you who doesn't understand, that Trigon has been inside my head for six years since he sent an army to New York and now he's back!" She stated. She sighed."And I don't know what to do. So I'm not so sure if it's a better plan to fight him on out turf or his but you saw what they did, what they can do. At least on his turf, he's not expecting it. So I say we take the fight to him. Doctor. Do you concur?" Steph asked him. 

Dr. Fate sighed. Relucantly he was going to agree to this. "Alright , Storm. We go to him. But you have to understand... if it comes to saving you or the kid or the Time Stone... I will not hesitate to let either of you die. I can't, because the fate of the universe depends on it." Dr. Fate explained. It was true. 

"Nice. Good moral compass. We're straight."Steph nodded. Finally they saw something right. She walked over to Tim and tapped his shoulder." Alright, kid. You're a part if the team now."

Robin arched an eyebrow, not sure she was being serious before he realised that she was. Oh wow. This was Gonna be hard.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next