Re: Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº)

Page 12 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

Re: Re: Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº)

Post by shinefairy on Tue Oct 02, 2018 2:13 pm

"We'll go," Bruce chuckled. Now, he hoped she wouldn't make too much of a scene when she came back with that to the party. The two men walked ahead up to get back to the party. It was good to see that Natalie liked the arm, and it would help her a lot in her everyday life.

Mary nodded. "I won't. Okay, see you later honey. I love you,"
shinefairy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts on Wed Oct 03, 2018 9:56 pm

Natalie smiled and she went upstairs first before she over to Garfield. She more or less snuck behind him before wrapping BOTH arms around his neck and kissed his cheek. "Hey, Gar! Notice something different about me?" she asked.

"I love you, too, Mom. Thank you again," Wally told her. He then hung up and slumped against the wall a little. He felt so tired. Not physically of course, but just emotionally and mentally. This was something he thought he'd never have to go through. Tipping his head up, he took a breath and thought about telling Dick since he was his best friend, but then he remembered Natalie's welcome back party. Shit, he was supposed to go later. He can't now. He'd tell Dick later.
NiaHearts
Admin

View user profile http://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy on Thu Oct 04, 2018 3:42 pm

Dick was at the welcome back surprise party, and he knew very well what Bruce and Alfred had arranged for his sister. It would be a good thing for her.

Mary then grabbed her car keys and her jacket before going to the car. She locked the house and tried not to be too upset. She just wanted to do anything she could now to suport her son and his girlfriend.
shinefairy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily07 on Thu Oct 04, 2018 4:05 pm

Gar was a little surprised, both by her sudden appearance, and also by the new addition.
His eyes went wide, and he quickly turned around, making sure to still remain within her embrace.
"No freaking way!" he exclaimed glancing at her brand new arm. He had a wide smile on his face, almost like a child who had seen a cool new toy.
"How does it feel?" he asked. He knew about the gift that was awaiting her, but he had no clue they were gonna give it to her in that moment.
Lily07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts on Mon Oct 15, 2018 9:13 pm

"It feels amazing. I don't think I've been this happy since...well...you know," Natalie smiled at him, happy that he would now worry less about her. "Its super light and super strong. Won't be able to break so easily."

Some of Natalie's friends noticed the arm and they all crowded around her. They all asked the same questions like "Is that your new arm!?", "Whats it made of?!", "Can I touch it?" and whatnot. "Guys, guys, come on," Natalie said, getting a little claustrophobic. She hadn't really been crowded like that in a while. For months, she was on her own or only with a couple of people. It was going to take time to really adjust being back with everyone.

Alfred saw this and he grabbed a glass before clinking his drink to get everyone's attention. Once he saw all eyes were on him, he announced, "Miss Natalie's cake is now ready, if everyone will follow us to the dining room as you could get a slice afterwards."

His planned seemed to work, because now most of the teens there were on their way to the dining room. Natalie could breathe now and she almost jumped when she felt M'gann's hand on her back. "You okay, Natalie?" she asked with a kind smile.

"Yeah, yeah. I am now," Natalie replied with a nod. She smiled over at Alfred. "Thanks."

"Of course. Now, I did say the cake was for you. Come along," the old butler said, leading her to the dining room.

Wally didn't want to tell anyone else, out of respect for his privacy as well as Thea's feelings. Plus, what if the media got a hold of this? They'd be eating it up. So he decided to just let his mom and his dad know for now and go join Thea to see what she wanted him to do.

He took a deep breath before going back inside of the room. "Hey, Thea, I just asked my mom to bring us some clothes," he said, going over. "I didn't know if there was anything else you wanted."
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy on Wed Oct 17, 2018 1:55 pm

Everyone then enjoyed the cake in the great finding hall at the mansion. And it was a sucess, Dick had noticed, the suprise party sure had been a good thing for Natalie. He was a little concerned Wally hadn't showed up for the cake. He said he would but maybe he got stuck at work. Or was with his girlfriend.

Thea looked over and just shook her head. It was good. She was just tired. She wasn't sure what she needed right now.
shinefairy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily07 on Wed Oct 17, 2018 3:57 pm

Garfield joined the crowd to go eat cake. He made sure to stay close to Natalie as much as he could; he had missed her so much, he didn't want to stay away for long.
He was so glad they had got a lot of cake, so he didn't feel bad taking more than one slice. The food was just so amazing, and so was the party! It was pretty much perfect, mostly because he could see Natalie having fun and enjoying her party.
Lily07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts on Sat Oct 20, 2018 8:03 pm

Soon the party died down and everyone that did not live there left, excluding Garfield. Natalie was helping Alfred clean up, even though he insisted that she need not to worry about it, but of course she would. However, she kinda wanted to use her new arm since she could actually use both hands now. So now she could hold a trash bag and throw stuff in it at the same time. It was seriously the best present she was ever given.

At the hospital, once Mary arrived - and getting a big bone crushing hug from her -, Wally changed into some clean clothes and was thankful to be blood free. He then sat with Thea in her room, holding her hand while trying to think of their next move.
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy on Sun Oct 21, 2018 3:57 pm

Dick had been helping to clean up for the first part. But he was seriously worried about Wally for not even sending a text he couldn't make it. So he was trying to call him now.

Thea was half sleeping. Trying to rest anyway. Doctors orders, also she didn't feel very great at all. Both physically and psycically. She had talked a bit to Mary but that was about it. This felt like the longer Day ever. The worst Day and it never seemed to end.
shinefairy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily07 on Sun Oct 21, 2018 7:45 pm

Garfield was smiling like an idiot the whole time. He didn't mind helping to clean the place. He was washing the many, many dirty dishes, but he was really absentminded, as he kept glancing at Natalie. She looked so happy! And that made him super happy as well. Honestly, Bruce and Alfred had given her such an amazing gift, and he couldn't wait to have her back during missions.

Lily07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts on Mon Nov 05, 2018 12:13 am

"That looks like the last of it," Natalie said after she straightened up with the tied up bag of trash. She noticed her brother had walked out and rolled her eyes. "Thanks for helping to finish, Dick!" she called sarcastically.

"He had to make an important phone call, Lady Natalie. I am sure it was worth missing the last of the touches," Alfred said as he grabbed the trash bags.

"Better have been," Natalie pouted. Shaking her head, she asked, "Need help carrying those?"

"I have them. Do not pick up another piece of trash or else. I'll be out of a job," Alfred lightly teased, going to the back to put the bags into the incinerator they had. He passed by Garfield through the kitchen and commented, "Very good job, Master Logan. I shall put the dishes up momentarily. I appreciate the help."

Wally was talking with his mom about the next steps when his phone went off. He checked it and saw it was Dick calling. Crap, Natalie's party. Right. He had a feeling Dick would't let this up until he talked or he'd find out eventually. His best friend always did.

"Watch Thea for me," he asked his mother before getting up to go out and answer. "Hey, Dick," he said once he answered the call.
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy on Mon Nov 05, 2018 3:22 pm

Dick could hear it on his voice. "Hey, you alright?" He asked, a slight frown on his face and a little worried.
shinefairy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily07 on Tue Nov 06, 2018 10:24 am

"Heh, no prob" Gar said, before grabbing a towel to dry his hands.
Once that was done, he smiled and walked up to Natalie.
Lily07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts on Tue Nov 13, 2018 3:00 pm

"Y..." Wally was going to answer that he was fine when he knew Dick would be able to tell through his lies, "no, I'm not. Something happened, Dick. Something bad." Then he proceeded to tell him about Terra attacking Thea and causing her to have a miscarriage.

Natalie had just walked back in after putting the trash away and smiled up at Garfield. "All finished?" she asked, getting her arms around his neck.
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy on Tue Nov 13, 2018 4:13 pm

Dick was quiet for a moment. Processing all of that. He wasn't suprised Thea was attacked. She was a villain anyway. It didn't suprise him that Terra did it either. He wasn't close with Thea, actually no one was. But he knew Wally was, and she had been pregnant with his child. He finally spoke. "Wally, I'm so sorry."

shinefairy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next