Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re: Young Justice, Beyond: Supernatural

2 posters

Page 1 of 100 1, 2, 3 ... 50 ... 100  Next

Go down

Re: Young Justice, Beyond: Supernatural Empty Re: Young Justice, Beyond: Supernatural

Post by NiaHearts Thu Jul 19, 2018 4:03 pm

Alrighty, Shine, we can easily find the last posts for this one ^^

Shinefairy wrote:"That's nice. Did you save any cookies for me?" Dick asked, just kidding.

Sky closed her eyes and kissed him back. She was so lucky

((Your post. Did you want me to go back through all the messages and post them or...?))

Last edited by NiaHearts on Sat Jul 21, 2018 1:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Young Justice, Beyond: Supernatural Empty Re: Re: Young Justice, Beyond: Supernatural

Post by shinefairy Sat Jul 21, 2018 12:10 pm

(It would be nice to have them on here. If it's not to much effort. But I still think we are starting to come to a place of being stuck again)
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Re: Young Justice, Beyond: Supernatural Empty Re: Re: Young Justice, Beyond: Supernatural

Post by NiaHearts Sat Jul 21, 2018 12:25 pm

((Right. Maybe its time to do a jump skip? Let things develop a bit?))
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sat Jul 21, 2018 12:32 pm

(Yeah. What are you thinking?)
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sat Jul 21, 2018 12:37 pm

((Well, I have this cheesy thought of maybe skipping a year and Dick and Carter could be moving in together and stuff and maybe he was gonna propose. But as he was gonna do it, Klaus freaking steps in and takes her away for the favor she owes him. And then he'd find out and stuff. And maybe Sky and Wally would be trying for kids like they planned to within a year's time? I mean, that's for you to decide))
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sat Jul 21, 2018 1:05 pm

(Oh i like the Klaus idea a lot! Just in the middle of their happy times!!!

And Yeah! That sounds nice! But I would really like that ohhh I got it... I got it! Epic idea in my lind now. Okay. Quickly type before I forgett.

So. I really want Wally to like "die" (like in YJ season 2) before he and Sky get the chance to have kids cause that is more Sad.
And what if.... The way this tornado thing happens or whatever is just because Klaus wants to do something supernatural and this is what he needs Carter for... So maybe he "kind of forces Carter to dl this spell. That causes this unvalance. And Yeah it is gonna wipe out the Earth cause it gets out of control and then Wally and Flash and Bart (if he is in here) is the only ones who can reverse it. But maybe we can twist it like it's reversing the spell back in time before it took place. Whatever. Wally dies""" Sky cries, Dick shocked??! Carter is gonna hate and blame herself cause she was the one who did the spell. Like how will she tell Sky and yiddi yada!?

And whenever Wally comes back... He is not a werewolf... Also been playing with another idea for that but idk)
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sat Jul 21, 2018 1:08 pm

((Ohhhh I love it all! The connections are great!! <3 So, would they be going back in time and not going around a tornado or? Whats the actual image for that?))
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sat Jul 21, 2018 1:27 pm

(Uh... Idk. I was actually seeing them running around the tornado, maybe creating a loop hole for the spell to start and reverse itself (like back in time) but like all loop holes they have concequenses and they could be attacked and Yeah it can also have to do with that Wally is slower maybe?)
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sat Jul 21, 2018 1:28 pm

((Ah, yeah, yeah, I can see it!! Sounds good!))
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sat Jul 21, 2018 1:38 pm

(Cool! And yeha... Dramatic life in happy times as usual)
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 100 1, 2, 3 ... 50 ... 100  Next