Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re: Young Justice, Beyond: Supernatural

2 posters

Page 26 of 100 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 63 ... 100  Next

Go down

Re: Young Justice, Beyond: Supernatural - Page 27 Empty Re: Re: Young Justice, Beyond: Supernatural

Post by shinefairy Sun Dec 09, 2018 5:29 pm

"Don't be sorry," Dick said before seeing Sky approach. "Speaking of..." He warned Carter before they turned to face her.

"Hey. I... I know this is unpolite but I thought it best to take an early leave. I don't wanna mess things up for you two by being here with Damon," Sky said.

"Sky. It's fine," Dick assured her, not wanting her to think they hated her as well or something.

"No. It's not. I should have asked you before I bought him here. I know it's not what you expected but, Damon's been there for me... And I needed that. I still do. But. Enough about me. Today is about you. And I am so happy. For the both of you." Sky insisted.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Re: Young Justice, Beyond: Supernatural - Page 27 Empty Re: Re: Young Justice, Beyond: Supernatural

Post by NiaHearts Mon Dec 17, 2018 5:08 pm

"Sky..." Carter frowned. Great. She was driving her best friend away from her wedding. "OKay... If you feel that's best. I'm really, really sorry about freaking out back there."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Mon Dec 17, 2018 5:13 pm

"No, you don't have to appologize," Sky gave her best friend a tight hug before she pulled back. "Enjoy this evening, okay? You deserve it," She told them.

Dick smiled before they saw Sky walk away. "C'mon," Dick embraced his wife, not wanting her to feel bad about this. "Let's do that official dance before I forgett the steps."
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Mon Dec 17, 2018 5:36 pm

Carter smiled a little at him before she nodded. "Alright, Wonder Boy, lets get to stepping onto each other's feet," she teased back as she looped her arm with his and went back to the others.

Damon was outside with the limo all warmed up and ready. "You all good?" he asked Sky, seeing she wasn't crying or looked upset.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Mon Dec 17, 2018 5:45 pm

"Are you every going to stop calling me that?" Dick teased her back as they walked onto the dance floor. 

"Yeah, Yeah. I'm good. Thanks," Sky said, glad he had got the limo and everything ready.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Mon Dec 17, 2018 6:16 pm

"Nope. Its my favorite one," Carter smirked a little. When they were in the middle of the dance floor, she wrapped her arms around his neck and nodded to the DJ to begin the song she picked out. It just happened to be a more slower rendition of the song Dick sang to her when they were younger. It was Carter's favorite.

"Not lying to me, are you? 'Cause, no offense, you're a terrible liar," Damon said, grabbing her hand to help her into the limo.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Mon Dec 17, 2018 6:33 pm

(cute!)

Dick smiled down at her and they did the dance. Just like they practised. Now wasn't t the time to get cold feet.

Sky accepted his help and sighed. "No Damon. I'm great. Things could have gone worse," actually that was true. She sat down in the limo. Just tired. It was a long flight and she hated flying. And now this day didn't go at all like she planned.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Mon Dec 17, 2018 6:36 pm

((Thanks!! <3 So, what do you wanna do now? I love the wedding, but I'm kinda itching for the Honeymoon xD what do you wanna do with Sky and Damon?))
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Tue Dec 18, 2018 12:01 pm

(Haha. I do not blame u xD And ah... Nothing special. Just being together. Making memories that are gonna suck when Wally comes back eventually xD)
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Dec 19, 2018 12:48 pm

((Damn, poor Wally xD why are we so mean to him?!
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 100 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 63 ... 100  Next