Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re: What would happen if? Second Gen!!

2 posters

Page 13 of 100 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 56 ... 100  Next

Go down

Re: What would happen if? Second Gen!! - Page 13 Empty Re: Re: What would happen if? Second Gen!!

Post by NiaHearts Wed Sep 19, 2018 2:09 pm

"BA!" Robin saw her get shot and because of his momentary lapse in concentration, his leg was cut and he yelled out in pain. He fell before he shot a grappling hook to avoid another cut. He then looked over at where KF had also just avoided a stab by Sniper. Fuck! They needed help. Even he knew that.

He got out a bird-a-rang and he shot a couple at Deathstroke, hoping to distract him long enough to land a kick on him once he swung down. If he could just get Deathstroke down, he could focus on getting the Titans out.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: What would happen if? Second Gen!! - Page 13 Empty Re: Re: What would happen if? Second Gen!!

Post by shinefairy Wed Sep 19, 2018 2:22 pm

Deathstroke took the bait, seeing it as another attack. He sliced most bird-a-rangs away but got hit back by two. He growled and tried to refocus as the smoke cleared, expecting a direkt attack from Robin, but he saw he headed to help the titans. Smart move.

While that happened Sniper was trying to get the better of KF and he was, but he was moving so damn fast!

"No, sorry... try again!" KF avoided the swipes from Sniper's knife. He was glad he disarmed his swords before. However, he didn't notice that sniper caughted up to his moves, and so he took a misstep; "Agh!" He looked down and saw the rip in his suit and bloody chest. It was a moment too long as he looked up and got a foot to his face, kicking him back into some boxes.

"Not as fast as you'd think," Sniper said, walking over. He was so done playing.

"Maybe," KF looked at his oponent before lookign around, figuring something out. "But fast enough for this," he pulled the carpet in the hall and caused Sniper to fell off his feet. He then got up and was gonna run over to help Robin. They needed to set the titans free. They would win then. However, he didn't really pay attention to Deathstroke.

Black Arrow was still on her feet. She had taken bullets before and it hurt like a bitch. She saw KF running over and that he didn't really see Deathstroke comming. Even if it hurt like a bitch she forced her bad arm to hold her bow to fire an arrow to send an explosive arrow between KF and deathstroke before he could slice at him with his sword.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Sep 20, 2018 1:26 pm

Robin focused on getting Starfire out. After using the little tools in his glove to pick the lock, she was out and he asked, "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine. Help the others. You did good, John," Starfire said, laying a hand on his shoulder before going to take care of Deathstroke. He was the main opponent here.

Robin smiled before he told KF, "I'll get Raven; you get the others." He then climbed to the top where she was being held.

NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Thu Sep 20, 2018 2:20 pm

"Guess we'll have our dance after all," Deathstroke said, getting into a fighting stance as he saw the Tamarian fly up to him.

"Got it!" Kid Flash nodded and ran over to get Cyborg out, and he hesitated when he got to Terra. "Uh, her too?"

Sniper who had fell when KF had pulled the carpet groaned. He got up and saw them releasing all the titans, and he knew that was a fight they couldn't win. "Great." He looked down and saw his grandfather. "Deathstroke, we gotta go!" He called. He did not want to be caught because their stupid plan didn't work.

Deathstroke heard him and saw that they still were busy with Brother blood and his troopers too. His grandson had a point. He put his sword back. "Another time." He said before taking a small mini-like pistol he hadf, aiming it at the celing and firing a small rocket, witch caused an explosion and the celing to start caving it.

shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Sep 20, 2018 3:26 pm

Robin's eyes went wide and he had to pull KF back to avoid a huge piece of the ceiling falling in on them. "They're getting away!" he growled, getting ready to go after them when Cyborg, who was just released, said, "Rob, we gotta go, too! Or we'll get crushed!"

The teenager growled and squinted his eyes in annoyance. "Dammit!" he yelled. He unlocked Raven's pod she was in and picked her up. "Titans, Arrow, Kid, come on! We gotta go!" He saw Terra still locked up and even against his better judgement, knew she didn't deserve to die, too. He stopped and gave Raven to Cyborg. "Take her! Go!"

He then went and knocked out the last of the Brother Blood troopers before getting Terra out. "Come on! Can you run!?" he asked.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Thu Sep 20, 2018 3:31 pm

Starfire helped Jail by flying her out and they all started heading for the exit.

Terra stood up and rubbed her wrists before seeing some rocks began to cover the exit and she held her hands out. Stopping them. And stopping the building from falling down on them. "I'm staying!" She said. just hurt and in pain, but she would at least help the titans. They helped her, and after all they had been really nice to her.

"Rob!" KF called back, seeing them still there.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Sep 20, 2018 3:47 pm

Robin looked back at Terra and he gripped his fists. "We'll make it out! You can, too!" he said, not wanting her to be left alone even if she had done wrong.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Thu Sep 20, 2018 4:10 pm

"No, now go!" Terra said, before pushing him back with a stone. After seeing they all made it to the exit Terra closed her eyes, her final tears going down before she dropped the building onto herself.

(sorry. I just really think that's a powerful ending xD)
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Sep 20, 2018 4:41 pm

((No, dude its cool! I love it ^^ I had to rewatch the ending of the movie just to see what happens and i noticed Garfield tried to make Tara stay, so I guessed John would, too))

Robin saw the building fall in on itself and he looked away and gripped his fists. He knew you couldn't save everyone, but damn... This sucked. He then looked up just in time for a flash of lightning come by and he was enveloped in someone's arms. Before he could react, he heard his mother's voice say, "Jonathan Bruce Grayson!! Don't you ever scare me like that again!"

"M-Mom!?" Robin finally got out of his mother's arms and he saw her in her Hydro attire, worry in her eyes. "H-How did you..."

"We picked up something weird on our frequency and I just had a feeling. Call it mother's intuition," Hydro said. She gasped when she saw Jail and Nathan hurt. "Oh my goodness, you're all hurt!"
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Thu Sep 20, 2018 4:45 pm

"N-nothing we won't live through," Kid Flash admitted with a small chuckle. He was already healing, so he was more concerned about Jail.

That was when a MC pulled up and Nightwing got off. "What happened!?"

Starfire decided to explain, since she was the leader of the titans. "Deathstroke and Brother blood were attempting to absorb our powers for a bad cause. They decieved us all by sending in two spies to the titans. I'm sorry. i should have seen it comming," Starfire then appologized to her team.

"It wasn't your fault." Raven said.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 100 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 56 ... 100  Next