Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re: What would happen if? Second Gen!!

2 posters

Page 2 of 100 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 51 ... 100  Next

Go down

Re: What would happen if? Second Gen!! - Page 3 Empty Re: Re: What would happen if? Second Gen!!

Post by shinefairy Mon Jul 23, 2018 5:18 pm

(Well he is cool too. We just love those with "death" in the name)
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Re: What would happen if? Second Gen!! - Page 3 Empty Re: Re: What would happen if? Second Gen!!

Post by NiaHearts Thu Jul 26, 2018 6:16 pm

((true, true Smile ))
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Mon Jul 30, 2018 3:50 am

(Alright. So do something inspired by the Judas contract then? Or... Oh Oh. I know. But this is another idea. Instead of Terra... If we don't wanna use her we could use Seth? (sniper) since he is his grandson and Yeah. They havn't seen him without a mask yet)
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Tue Jul 31, 2018 3:41 pm

((True Smile He could be posing as a good guy and then double cross them ^^ Or he could triple cross like Terra, first working for him and then turned against him when realized he was just a pawn))
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Tue Jul 31, 2018 4:39 pm

(I feel like he would totally doubble cross them. He does like his grandfather, but not his father. that's kind athe story I have in mind)
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Aug 01, 2018 11:18 am

((Alright, I'm digging it ^^))
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Wed Aug 01, 2018 2:59 pm

(I can start then!)

Around 2 months later things were looking a little different. Maddie, her brother and Ariel were all still training with the team at the cave. However, John had decided to switch over to the Titans, even if it might only be temporary, it was good for him to get some space and some change. So, it had been almost a month now since he left.

"I don't know... and I know it sounds odd coming from me but," Maddie was talking to the rest of the team as they were just hanging out in the kitchen at the cave. It was fall breaks this week, so everyone was off school. She was snacking on some freshly made popcorn and she swallowed not to talk with her mouth full since it was mostly mumbling. "Am I the only one kinda misses John?"

"It has been some time now,... I wonder how he's holding up," Jail said, looking up from sharpening her arrows over at one couch.

"Maybe we should go visit?" Kayla suggested with a smile.

"Don't we need an actual invitation for that?" Liv pointed out to her twin sister, arching an eyebrow.

"Have you heard anything, Ariel?" Nathan asked his youngest cousin.

Also, over at the Titans Tower things had changed since John's last visit. They had a few new members. Except for Starfire, their leader, Cyborg and Raven they also had Terra and Seth. Terra was a girl with earth powers, and to be honest she was kinda bad ass. Seth was their martial artist, going under the name Red X. (I just added her in since we don't have Beast Boy and haha. it would be funny with red x xD)

So, in truth was that Red X, or Seth had joined the team to work as a doubble agent for his grandfather, Slade Wilson. He never liked the titans and he knew it was good to have one hand on the inside. However, it was killing Seth to withstand this act of being a "titan" and doing good and all that crap. However, he knew he had to act good or they wouldn't gain his trust, but that had proved to be rather simple, some harder than others. However, when John had tagged along it had been a bit more difficult because of his suspiciosness.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Aug 01, 2018 3:12 pm

Ariel looked up from the ice cream she was eating. Yeah, when she wasn't at home, she tried to eat whatever she wanted without anyone telling her not to. "I heard he has a crush on one of the team members," she told him.

Tim sighed. "Not very relevant, but thank you, red," he told the younger member.

"Maybe that is another reason he's gone? Got himself a little girlfriend," Kayla giggled.

Yes, John didn't exactly trust Seth. He kinda trusted Terra, since she didn't fall under his suspicion radar, but Seth was making all kinds of alarms in his head go off. So whenever John could, he'd keep an eye on him, just waiting for Seth to give him a reason not to trust him. However, he was busy doing some training on his own on the obstacle course that Cyborg had tinkered with since he had been there.

"Alright, ready, Rob? In three...two...one...go!" Cyborg started the course up.

John, or Robin at the moment, took off through the course, hoping to beat record time.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Wed Aug 01, 2018 3:31 pm

"That's... actually harlerious," Maddie paused a moment before she laughed as she stuffed more popcorn into her mouth.

"Poor girl..." Liv just mumbled, but Maddie heard that and actually laughed even more.

While they were doing that Starfire was in the other end doing some combat training with Terra, who needed some more practise not just to rely on her powers. She'd left Seth as they had sparred the other day, and too her suprise, he was really good for not having been in this buisness before.

While everyone was busy, Raving doing some boring meditation thing in her locked room and the rest training Seth took his time to do mission report.

"So, how's it going?" Slade asked from the other end of the small camera he had in his watch.

"It's going... Barley. John's suspisious, but he has been from the start. He barley trusts Terra." Seth stated, eyes rolling.

"Then you need to do something to convince him of your trust." SLade stated.

"Like what? Arange sleepover?" Seth sarcastically replied.

"Use your skills. Robin loves training, and he loves competition. Get close to him, show him some moves," Slade said.

"No. He needs more than that. I think he needs a mission. Just the two of us, he needs to know he can trust me," Seth thought about it. He had tried other "bonding" things. "Mind send somone out?" If his grandfather did that when they were alone, then he would be able to help, prove to Robin he could be trusted. It was gonna be impossible to take him out otherwise.

"Consider it done. 2 hours," Slade promised.

"Perfect." Seth then hung up.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Aug 02, 2018 12:49 pm

"Don't be mean. I think its cute," Ariel pouted, pausing from eating her ice cream. "John deserves someone nice."

"Look at this little cupid," Tim teased, ruffling her red hair before the little girl actually bit him. "Ahh! Ow! Hey! She bit me!" he whined, jumping back and held his hand.

Within his set time, Robin managed to beat the course and he rolled into the finish. He panted and looked up, seeing the huge clock. Less than three minutes. Much better than his old time. "Hell yeah!" he laughed, standing up and pumping his fist into the air.

"Not bad, Rob! Doin' better, bud! Wanna go again or take five?" Cyborg asked from behind the panel.

"Take five. Need some water. Then I'll try again," Robin said, feeling like if he stopped training, he'd just get worse.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 100 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 51 ... 100  Next