Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re: What would happen if? Second Gen!!

2 posters

Page 28 of 100 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 64 ... 100  Next

Go down

Re: What would happen if? Second Gen!! - Page 28 Empty Re: Re: What would happen if? Second Gen!!

Post by NiaHearts Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:26 pm

Tim's eyes went wide when she told him and he gripped his fists. "I'll kill him if I see him," he growled, electricity sparking on his fingertips.

"Caitlin helped Maddie with her injuries and just got on the phone with her folks. She's gonna be fine," Cisco told Nathaneal. "Mission okay?"

"Go. I'll be waiting," Wally said, just going to run them to the facility after she told them.

"Jack, you'll be safer hefe. You almost got hurt tonight and I know Ariel wants to see you after we save her," Robin told the younger boy. "So stay put."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: What would happen if? Second Gen!! - Page 28 Empty Re: Re: What would happen if? Second Gen!!

Post by shinefairy Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:34 pm

"N-no. You don't understand. H-he wasn't the one who gave the order... He let me go" Maddie said.

"I don't know. They're still working on it." Nathan frowned and glanced over, catching the sparkle from Tims fingers. "You sure Mads okay?"

Jaine then told Dick and Nikki about going to see Maddie about something important. She didn't say what just that she was safe but really needed them both. They would be back later. She then came back to her husband and gave him a nodd.

"That's no fun..." Jack pouted.

"This isn't about fun." Supergirl stated. "Just. Listen for once?"

Jack sighed. "Fine."
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:47 pm

"Well, sparky wasn't so sparky a second ago so... maybe?" Cisco's voice went higher as he held his hands up halfway

Wally picked Jaine up and, making sure no one was looking, zoomed them to S.TA.R. Labs back home. It didn't take long and he say his wife down before seeing Maddie. "Maddie," he breathed out and got his arms around his little girl.

"My assistant, Phil, will keep you company. Eat some cookies," North told Jack and gestured to the yeti who walked over. "The rest, to the sleigh!"

Robin followed the big, bearded man and rabbit to where he kept his sleigh and said, "Ya know, we'll just follow you."

((I kinda wanna skip to after defeating Pitch and Ariel waking up xD))
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:53 pm

"Dad-" Maddie was a bit startled by the hug. Well, he was the Flash so she wasn't sure why she was suprised they got there so fast. She smiled and hugged him back. "I'm okay."

Nathan arched and eyebrow at his sister. He didn't really believe she was just okay. Jaine walked over and put her hand on Nathans shoulder, she was glad he was there for his sister as well.

(we can do that. I wanna save ariel too. You skip and I will follow your lead. Either it's when she wakes up or whatever)
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:02 pm

"We'll, uh, give you some family time. Yep." Cisco nodded and left the room with Caitlin.

Tim hung back, still trying to calm down so he didn't alert her parents. He wasn't sure if Maddie wanted to tell them about what almost happened.

"We came as soon as we heard. You sure you're okay?" Wally checked her face, arms, and stopped at her fingers. One look and he knew they were broken. "I'm so sorry, Maddie."

((Yeah I'll have it when she wakes up ^^))

Not long after the Guardians worked along side the Team that they caught Pitch and locked him away for good. Everything he had done was reversed, including Ariel. All at once, the pink her skin came back and she was fluttering her eyes open. "Where am I..."

Nikki had just walked back into her room when she saw her little girl waking up. "Ariel!!" She rushed over and gently placed a hand on her cheek as tears came to her eyes. "You're-You're okay!"

"I'm fine," Ariel giggled a little. "Um... Why am I here?"
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:08 pm

"Things could have gone worse," Maddie said with a small smile. It was true. She didn't really want to tell them. She might tell her mother, but especially not her dad or brother. But she remembered the talk she had with Caitlin. It was better if she told them than keep this from them.

Jaine walked over hand hugged her daughter next. "What happened sweet heart?" She asked, pulling away.

"I...Seth happened." Maddie said. "H-he wanted me to give information about the team and The leauge, but I wouldn't give it."

"Really hate that guy..." Nathan muttered.

Dick came running into the room after he heard Nikkis tears of Joy and he imidiatly walked over and hugged his little girl. "You were in a coma seeetie" He explained.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:26 pm

He did more than just that, Tim thought but kept his mouth shut. It wasn't for him to tell.

"We have got to make sure he's locked up. But wait, did you get yourself out?" Wally asked, knowing she had needed help the last time and Robin and the Titans got help to escape from Seth after that.

"I don't remember that," Ariel admitted, looking confused. She frowned when she saw her mom crying. "Mom, please don't cry."

"They're happy tears, pumpkin. It's okay," Nikki whispered and kissed her cheek.

"No, you just have an ugly crying face," Ariel teased and gave her a toothy grin.

Nikki looked agape at her daughter before she began to tickle her. "Oh really?! Let's see you then!" She laughed.

Robin had just gotten dropped off the Bio-ship do gotten changed before heading to his sister's room. He ran all the way and stopped in the doorway, smiling when he saw her laughing. "Ariel!"

Nikki stopped and Ariel smiled when she saw her big brother. "Johnny!"

John walked over and wrapped his arms around his sister. "Thank goodness," he whispered.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:34 pm

"Not exactly," Maddie said looking down a little. She was Gonna speak up but didn't feel like she could get those words out again.

"Honey, what's wrong?" Jaine asked, resting her hand on her daughter's shoulder and crouching down to be on her level.

"I-the reason I got out was because he let me go" Maddie said, looking up at her mother.

Jaine frowned. "If he let you go then why are you upset?"

"B-because of what happened before that." Maddie said, feeling her vocie tear up again. "H-he was gonna rape me."

(aw. John cute.)

Dick smiled. At least the whole family was safe now. "Okay. Family hug." He walked over and hugged his kids and wife.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sat Jan 12, 2019 4:18 pm

Wally reacted the same way Tim did. His eyes were wide and he looked at Tim who nodded to confirm it was true. That bastard tried to do what to his daughter?! He was growling before he took a breath and he got his daughter into a hug. "I'll never let anyone touch you, princess. I promise." He'd find him and kill him later. Right now, his daughter needed him.

((I know ^^))

Nikki giggled and hugged her family before kissing her kids' heads.

Usually, John would groan and try to weasel his way out, but he just let it happen. His sister was going to be okay. That's all that mattered.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sat Jan 12, 2019 5:15 pm

In the meantime of those events Seth hadn't been having the same blast with his dad. 

Seth wasn't sure why he even had done what he did. He knew what was waiting now. He took a deep breath before he walked inside his dads office. 

Joe arched an eyebrow. "What did you find out?"

"Nothing... I let her go," Seth said. 

Joe was quiet but walked over to him. "Care to repeat that?" He rasped, hoping he had heard wrong. He never disobeyed him.

"I didn't do anything to her." Seth repeated, looking up into his fathers eyes, narrowing his eyes a little. 

"I'm sorry. I wasn't sure I was being unclear, " Joe spoke, slowly. 

Seth could hear how angry he was. "Y-you wern't-" 

Joe cut him off by slapping him hard across the face. "Silent! You only talk when I direct you!" Joe stated, growling. "Next time you do what I tell or I'll show you how it's done!"

Seth felt his cheek sting and spit out some blood from the power he put into tee slap. He turned his head back to look at his dad and questioned. "Yeah? Is that how you did it with mum?" Seth knew he shouldn't have said that the moment it left his lips. 

Joe's eyes went wide before he kneed his son down, grabbing his hair and forcing his face down harshly. He put his greater weight on his and wispered in his ear."I thought I told you to never speak of her again?" He whispered. 

Seth groaned, his arms being teisted behind his back and his cheek scraping against the dirty floor. "I-I'm sorry." He said. 

"No. But you will be," Joe stated. 

Nathan's eyes went wide, as did his mothers. Nathan was too shocked to say anything and Jaine let her daughter cry into Wally's chest. She felt so bad for her daughter, even though nothing happened, no one should have to experience that.

She walked over to to Tim to talk to him. "Thank you Tim. For bringing her here." She said, gently putting her hand on his shoulder.

Dick pulled back from the hug when he heard someone else run inside.

"Ariel!" Jack smiled at seeing his best friend okay. Jack had arrived with both of his parents after everything.

Seth bit his lip, trying to persue any sound every time the whip collided with his back. He was exposed. Having taken his shirt of and was leaning against the wall, his fingers digging into the rock to try and keep the pain out. 

Then his dad hit him, again. And again. It wasn't the first time he got the whip. He just wondered how many new scars would appear on his back, formning with the old ones he already had. He still didn't regrett his choice to let her go. He was just afraid that he wouldn't be able to next time.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 100 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 64 ... 100  Next