Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re: What would happen if? Second Gen!!

2 posters

Page 29 of 100 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 64 ... 100  Next

Go down

Re: What would happen if? Second Gen!! - Page 30 Empty Re: Re: What would happen if? Second Gen!!

Post by shinefairy Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:33 pm

(hm hm..  Thinking about that)
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Re: What would happen if? Second Gen!! - Page 30 Empty Re: Re: What would happen if? Second Gen!!

Post by NiaHearts Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:42 pm

((I feel like we should do something for the parents but I dunno xD))
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:44 pm

(Yes. That was a while ago. But what?)
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:55 pm

((What if... What if someone is trying to erase them from history by going back in time and killing them? What if the girls wake up and they don't have their kids and find out the boys were murdered years ago. So then they have to actually go back in time, maybe spiritually into their teenage bodies again and try to save the boys? So it'll be like playing the OG What If RP again? ^^

The day the boys got murdered could be the same day they came into the girls' lives, into reality.))
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sun Jan 13, 2019 3:28 pm

(I kinda like what you're getting onto. What if they wake up, like they are still their age (that they are now) and like you said. It's like none of them excist. So maybe they find out that they are back in the past or something and they have to find a way to save the boys before they die. Like they could be trapped inside the same day over and over again untill they get it right? (idk what villain should be behind this? Maybe it could be klarion and some withces like that episode when it¨s adults and the kids, but maybe this time it¨s the past and present. Idk, I think I just got confusing now. But it would be fun if the grown up Jaine and Nikki meet the young wally and dick and they have to save them and be like. "I'm your wife from the future" and the boys be like what!?. Or maybe
just thought of this now. Maybe we make it about the kids and the parents. Maybe they wake up and then their parents have split up or something (it could be some villain making every adult couple just break up and forgett about one another or something like that?) and then it's up to the kids to find both their parents and get them to fall in love again before it¨s too late and they forgett about their realmlives forever?)
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Jan 13, 2019 3:44 pm

((ohh I like both!! Mmm... I like the first idea better, with having to talk to the boys and convince them that they are married in the future.))
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sun Jan 13, 2019 3:57 pm

(Alright! Very Happy Thanks. Kinda you who started the idea)
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Mon Jan 14, 2019 4:15 pm

((Ah well ^^ I was just wishing I could re-read the old RP like I am reading the beginning of the 2nd gen on the old Winx site. This RP is one of my favorites))
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Mon Jan 14, 2019 4:31 pm

(Ah Yeah. Me too. I hate how they deleated everything Sad and it sux to try and find stuff on Facebook too)
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Mon Jan 14, 2019 4:51 pm

((I know xP idk why they deleted it all))
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 100 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 64 ... 100  Next