Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re: What would happen if? Second Gen!!

2 posters

Page 54 of 100 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 77 ... 100  Next

Go down

Re: What would happen if? Second Gen!! - Page 54 Empty Re: Re: What would happen if? Second Gen!!

Post by NiaHearts Sat Jul 06, 2019 7:34 pm

"Nate!" Ariel screamed when she saw her dad start to turn and she ran over to her cousin.

"Hey!" Cyborg exclaimed before seeing that all of the parents began to turn into some kind of monsters. "What the hell is going on!?"

"I do not think this is normal for you all?" Starfire asked Maddie and Nathan as she floated up, eyes and hands glowing.

"Aghhh!" John was then tossed across the bridge that connected the T-Tower to the mainland. He skid back onto the pavement before he got up when his mom, who had turned into a monster as well, lunged at him. He rolled out of the way, eyes wide. "M-Mom! Mom, stop! Its me! John!"
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: What would happen if? Second Gen!! - Page 54 Empty Re: Re: What would happen if? Second Gen!!

Post by shinefairy Sun Jul 07, 2019 12:31 pm

"Yep, defiently not normal," Nathan said as he stood up. "Look out!" He called to Ariel, seeing Dick having turned into one of those things as well. He looked around, seemed to be only the adults.

"We can't hurt them!" Maddie stated, dodging as her mother threw the chair at her.

"W-what's even going on with them!?" Nathan frowned, seeing they looked like monsters or something.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Jul 07, 2019 6:46 pm

((I just remembered that we have Nikki pregnant XD))

"No idea, but we gotta move!" Cyborg said. He grabbed Nathan and called out to Starfire, "Star! Grab the others!"

"On it!" Starfire got Wally off of her before she grabbed both Ariel and Jaine before she flew out of the room and out of the T-Tower. Cyborg was right behind her after getting some his jetpack like systems working and the two saw John fighting off his own mother who had turned. "John!" Starfire exclaimed.

Rachel had realized what was going on and she flew out of the Tower. She had blanked out for a second before coming to and saw all of the adults turning into demons. Demons like her father.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sun Jul 07, 2019 6:55 pm

(Oh that's right! I totally forgott xD should something happen to the baby?)

"We have to help!" Maddie stated, before running off towards her aunt to get her off his cousin. She was getting protective, especially after what happened to Aiden.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Jul 10, 2019 11:12 am

"I got my mom! No one touch her, she's pregnant!" John told everyone, not going to lose another sibling.

"We gotta do somethin'! Ah!" Cyborg was hit back by Wally who came speeding at him and punched him back.

Ariel ran and she jumped onto her mom's back to help her brother. "Mom! Mom, stop, please! Its Ariel and John!" she said, pulling her back the best she could. However, she was still young and not very strong.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Wed Jul 10, 2019 11:52 am

"Oh really!?" Maddie remarked, using her speed to avoid her mother to hit her and she ran away untill she got Nightwing'd. (Haha. Had too)

"Maddie!" Nathan then duplicated himself, before trying to take advantage of his shapeshifting powers combined with his speed to land a punch on Nightwing.

It worked, and he had the uppger hand untill there suddenly were two Nightwing' s and his mother, being the other Nightwing to trip him off struck him down.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Jul 10, 2019 12:22 pm

"Nate!" John ran to go help him before his uncle had suddenly grabbed him by his neck and held him against a wall. Wally then made his hand vibrate before sticking it through his chest.

"Mommy, let me go! Please!" Ariel cried when her mother had retaliated and used her water powers to make Ariel float up by her blood bending techniques.

"No! Let them go!" Raven told the demons as she finally calmed down.

"If you don'y comply with us, we'll kill them. All of them," the demon in Nikki said as she held Ariel up high.

"If I stop my hand for one second, this one dies, too," the demon in Wally rasped.

"No!" Raven frowned before taking her hood off as she said, "Alright. You win. As the daughter of your dark lord, I command you to let them all go."

The demons all smirked before letting the young heroes go. Raven then made a portal to take them to the site where the ceremony to summon her father. They all began to follow her before Cyborg, who was just now waking up, shot a small electric shock to the back of Nikki's neck, causing the demon to leave her body. The portal had closed and Nikki then fell, but luckily Ariel cushioned her fall as to not harm the baby.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Wed Jul 10, 2019 1:50 pm

Both speedster kids were releaved when they all left. Honestly, they were losing this fight. But it didn't take long for Maddie to freak out. "W-where'd the go!?"

"Raven opened a portal. They could have gone anywhere," Starfire said, landing and her eyes stopped glowing.

"Oh, perfect!" Maddie sarcastically remarked before she noticed Nikki had been left behind and seemed... Okay? She ran up to her cousins who already were at their mothers side.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Jul 10, 2019 1:59 pm

"She's okay," John told Maddie after seeing her rush over. "We should get her inside, though. Cy, could you bring her in?"

"Is-Is there a way we can make sure the baby is okay?" Ariel asked, getting worried as Cyborg picked Nikki up since he was the second strongest of them all.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Wed Jul 10, 2019 3:54 pm

"I can run a scan on here when we're inside. But I think she and the baby's fine," Cyborg said since he couldn't see any outer damages and the quick scan he could do from out there she seemed okay.

"Great. And we'll call the team for backup!" Maddie said.

Starfire nodded. "Do that. We need to make sure we get Raven back safley."
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 100 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 77 ... 100  Next