Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re: Young Justice - don't call them sidekicks

3 posters

Page 11 of 100 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 55 ... 100  Next

Go down

Re: Young Justice - don't call them sidekicks - Page 12 Empty Re: Re: Young Justice - don't call them sidekicks

Post by NiaHearts Thu Aug 23, 2018 7:26 pm

Zerena turned a little red and she pushed her hair behind her ear, a habit that obviously showed she was nervous. "T-Thanks..." Ugh, why was he so cute?

Wally smiled before he was done with the vegetables. "Alright, they're all done," he said.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Young Justice - don't call them sidekicks - Page 12 Empty Re: Re: Young Justice - don't call them sidekicks

Post by shinefairy Thu Aug 23, 2018 7:46 pm

(tee hee. I am cute)

Jason earned a smirk in the corner of his lips and he kissed her cheek. "You're welcome."

"Perfect. You can have them in here," Artemis said, meaning the stew she was having on the stove.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Aug 23, 2018 7:50 pm

((Shut up XD!!))

Her blushing over increased and she playfully hit him. "Stop making me blush!" she whined.

Wally nodded and he walked over, raking them in and he smelled the stew. "Oh, that smells awesome."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Thu Aug 23, 2018 7:58 pm

"Augh! I will if you hit me!" Jason laughed.

Artemis smiled. "It's mum's reciepe," She said. She did always make good food.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Aug 23, 2018 8:28 pm

"Yeah?" Zerena playfully hit him again and laughed.

"I think my mouth is watering," Wally teased.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Fri Aug 24, 2018 3:36 pm

"Okay! That's it!" Jason laughed before he took his sparkling tube and pressed hard, spraying the sparkle all over her.

"You're mouth is always watering," Artemis reminded her boyfriend with a smile.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Fri Aug 24, 2018 5:48 pm

Zerena let out a big gasp and covered her face. "Oh, you're so on!" She grinned and grabbed some flour, swishing it at him.

Wally crossed his arms. "And your point is...?" he teased.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Fri Aug 24, 2018 5:54 pm

"H-hey!" Jason laughed, taking cover behind the counter. He poked his head up before spraying her again.

"I don't appreciate making out with a water tap," Artemis teased back before remembering her mother was still in the kitchen so she blushed a little.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Fri Aug 24, 2018 6:04 pm

Zerena squealed and she ducked before she grabbed the other tube of icing and spraying him next. "You will not win!" she declared with an evil laugh.

Paula was just giggling into her hand after turning the eye of the stove down. "You two are very adorable," she told them. It was so nice to see how happy Wally made her daughter.

Wally blushed a little and rubbed his neck. "T-Thanks..."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Fri Aug 24, 2018 6:29 pm

"Oh! Won't I!?" Jason laughed, before he grabbed one of the freshly maked cookies. He hesitated before he threw it at her with a laugh. "Take this!"

Artemis grabbed her boyfriends hand and smiled. He did make her happy, so happy. And she would tell that her mother could tell.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 100 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 55 ... 100  Next