Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re: Young Justice - don't call them sidekicks

3 posters

Page 19 of 100 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 59 ... 100  Next

Go down

Re: Young Justice - don't call them sidekicks - Page 19 Empty Re: Re: Young Justice - don't call them sidekicks

Post by Lily07 Sat Sep 22, 2018 12:43 pm

Kim closed her eyes, thinking. Well, she didn't have to think too hard. She had already made her decision.
"I am" she finally said, opening her eyes again and looking at him.
"But... i have one condition" she added, with a slight frown.
Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Re: Young Justice - don't call them sidekicks - Page 19 Empty Re: Re: Young Justice - don't call them sidekicks

Post by NiaHearts Sat Sep 22, 2018 5:35 pm

"Name it," Wally said, not going to deny her knowing she was going to help him. It was quite shocking how willingly she accepted.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily07 Sat Sep 22, 2018 5:44 pm

Kim sighed , gripping her fists for a moment before relaxing.
"Could you... tell the others?" she asked him. Giving herself up to Ra's meant she was going to die. There was no way she could pretend that wasn't going to happen. And she was okay with that, if it meant Artemis and the rest of the team were going to be safe.
But this one thing still bothered her.

"You... and the others. I know you all hate me, for who i am, for what i did." She explained "I just want them all to know, that i did this for all of you. And mostly for Artemis." she looked down. It was so hard to say all this, specially to him. She knew how he felt about her. But this was probably her lat chance to say it, and she didn't want to miss it.
"I... want to make things right. I've tried, many times, but this will probably be my last attempt. I just want to make sure the others know what happened. That way...maybe some day you'll find a way to forgive me"
Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sat Sep 22, 2018 5:50 pm

Wally frowned and his guilt just increased into a little pit in his stomach. He then actually walked up to her and laid a hand on her shoulder. "Yeah. I'll make sure they do," he said. He never really hated Kim... I mean, he was angry and he thought he hated her, but he saw her as just another scared girl. He definitely saw that now.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily07 Sat Sep 22, 2018 5:56 pm

Kim wasn't one to cry. She didn't even shed tears when she was tortured.
But she could feel her eyes getting a bit wet as she felt Wally's hand on her shoulder.
She looked up at him and nodded.
"Thanks" she said, her voice a bit weaker than she expected.

After a moment, she cleared her throat, trying to get her head back to the matters at hand.
"So, do you have a plan?" she asked him.
Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sat Sep 22, 2018 6:24 pm

Wally nodded and removed his hand from her shoulder. "I was gonna stay behind, say my knee was hurting too much. Then I think we could take Sphere to Nanda Parbat and send a transmission to Ra's about what we're doing. That way he might not even show up to meet the Team and we'll meet him separately," he explained.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily07 Sat Sep 22, 2018 6:30 pm

Kim thought about the plan for a moment and nodded.
"Sounds like a solid plan" she decided.
Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sat Sep 22, 2018 6:34 pm

"Alright. Um.. I... Just take some time to get some stuff in order, okay? I'll meet you with Sphere in about fifteen," Wally said, grabbing the handle of the doorknob. He gripped it before he added, "And Kim... I'm sorry."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily07 Sat Sep 22, 2018 6:53 pm

Kim looked away for a moment. She could feel her heart racing, and she was grateful for his words.
"It's okay... " she replied. "I'll see you in fifteen" she added, unable to say thanks.

None of this was his fault, and he didn't need to apologize, but she still appreciated it. She was glad that he was willing to do this, as she couldn't have done it on her own.
Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sat Sep 22, 2018 7:08 pm

Wally nodded before he left and stopped outside after he closed the door. He couldn't really believe he was doing this, but he had to. He had to save Artemis because if she didn't, she'd...she'd... He took a breath before he went to where the others were waiting at the Bio-Ship for him.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 100 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 59 ... 100  Next