Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re: Young Justice - don't call them sidekicks

3 posters

Page 24 of 100 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 62 ... 100  Next

Go down

Re: Young Justice - don't call them sidekicks - Page 24 Empty Re: Re: Young Justice - don't call them sidekicks

Post by NiaHearts Tue Nov 13, 2018 5:06 pm

"I approached Kim about the deal. She knew that she had to turn herself in. I didn't force her to do anything," Wally replied in a more compiled tone.

Conner let him go then and he backed up, taking some breaths. "You still went to her behind our backs," he growled. "We had a plan."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Young Justice - don't call them sidekicks - Page 24 Empty Re: Re: Young Justice - don't call them sidekicks

Post by shinefairy Tue Nov 13, 2018 5:17 pm

"Do we actually believe that plan would have worked though?" Robin asked.

"You're backing him!?" Zatanna asked, a little shocked for her boyfriend to agree when Wally did go behind all of their backs.

"I'm not." Robin held his hands up. "KF should have told us, should have told all of us and it might have been different. Kim might still have been alive.... But. He just wanted to save Artemis," Robin pointed out. He understood that from Wally's side. If it had been Zatanna. "I'm saying I might have done the same thing if it was you Zee. So yeah, I'm not backing him. But I understand the choice he made."

"It still doesn't change the fact that Kim is dead," Aqualad stated, his voice stern. "We don't trade lives!"
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily07 Tue Nov 13, 2018 6:15 pm

"No, we dont..." M'gann muttered. She had been quietly listening, but she didn't know what to say.
She had to admit, she was rather angry herself. But she was even more sad. She didn't feel like yelling.
Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Tue Nov 13, 2018 8:06 pm

"You think I enjoyed it!? Either she died or Artemis did! Kim willingly went along and knew that this had to be done! Look, hate me all you want, I don't care. I'm taking the cure to Artemis and I'm turning in my cowl." With that, Wally pushed past them to the Zeta Tubes.

Zerena was shocked as she watched him walk away. Did he just quit?
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Wed Nov 14, 2018 4:50 am

Everyone was quiet, looking just as shocked as he walked away. It was quiet before Zatanna spoke up. "Speaking of what happened... While we were back there, trying to save Kim, we failed." She rubbed her arm. she wasn't sure the team was going to belive this. "Me and Zerena performed a spell." She said. "I'm not sure it worked, but if it did. There might still be a chance Kim's alive."

This time everyone in the team, minus Zerena, looked just as shocked.

"What do you mean, still alive?" Kaldur asked, not sure he understood. They had Kim's body there. Right on the bio-ship.

"We used a soal trapping spell. Neither of us has performed it before, but it's supose to trap the soal of a any living being in this stone," Zatanna explained.

At Wayne mannor in Gotham Artemis was just sitting and looking through her phone while Jason was playing some fighting game on the TV. Yeah. This was social club.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Nov 14, 2018 1:50 pm

Zerena opened the little box that they also conjured up to show the stone that was glowing a little. "As long as Kim's soul resides in here, she could possibly be saved somehow. We're still not sure how, but this is the best we could think of on such short notice."

"She's in there?" Conner looked at the stone. He still felt really bad, still felt really angry, but it was like not all was lost. "Good... She'll be safe in there, right?"

"More or less. We'll put it somewhere safe within the Cave so no one can take it," Zerena said.

That was when Wally had zoomed inside the Wayne Manor and in front of Artemis. As soon as he left the Cave, he took off and knew Alfred would get him for just barging in, but it could wait. "Babe! Look, I got it. The cure for you," he said, immediately holding the cure out.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily07 Wed Nov 14, 2018 1:53 pm

M'gann walked closer to take a look at the stone. If she focused enough, she could actually feel her presence in there.

"Maybe we could hide it" she suggested with a weak voice. But if she was honest, she didn't really know where they could put something so important.
Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Wed Nov 14, 2018 4:42 pm

"What if someone finds out?" Robin asked. Of course non one would tell. But Ra's was smart. Would he figure it out?

Artemis felt the gush of wind through her hair.

"Dude! You're blocking the TV!"

Jason's voice cause her to blink and she realised her boyfriend was standing infront of her. Then she heard what he said. And what he was holding out for her. What? The plan worked?
Artemis was still a little shocked and she grabbed the bottle with the liquid from him. "You got it." He actually got it!?

"Hm. Hm. MR. West!" Alfred entered the livingroom and was indeed not pleased at him slamming the doors.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Mon Nov 19, 2018 4:46 pm

"He won't. If he does, we'll put a protection charm on it to where only a number of us could grab it," Zatanna suggested.

"What about the Watch Tower? Its in space, and only League members are allowed up there, right?" Zerena asked after looking up at them. "The League will have to be informed eventually. They'll find out if we don't tell them."

Wally turned to Alfred. "Hey, Al, sorry, but it was important," he quickly said before turning back to Artemis. "Yes, babe, I got it. You'll be okay. Lets get you down to the Batcave and give you the serum."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily07 Mon Nov 19, 2018 11:58 pm

Kaldur sighed.
"Yes, we need to inform the League immediately. This is not a decision that we can make lightly" he said.
Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 100 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 62 ... 100  Next