Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re: Young Justice - don't call them sidekicks

3 posters

Page 4 of 100 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 52 ... 100  Next

Go down

Re: Young Justice - don't call them sidekicks - Page 4 Empty Re: Re: Young Justice - don't call them sidekicks

Post by shinefairy Fri Aug 03, 2018 1:40 pm

"Pth. I am not wearing nail polish," He stated.

Artemis was at the mansion still, but she was taking some air in the garden with Wally. "How long do you think our lives are gonna be like this?" She asked as they were walking.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Re: Young Justice - don't call them sidekicks - Page 4 Empty Re: Re: Young Justice - don't call them sidekicks

Post by Lily07 Fri Aug 03, 2018 2:15 pm

Kim was glad to see the training room empty.
She walked to the middle of it and simply began warming up, doing her usual exercises. By this point, her workout was a mix between her old training with the Shadows, and her training with the team.
Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sat Aug 04, 2018 9:33 pm

"Then you better win," Zerena giggled with a wicked grin. "Go ahead. Make the first move."

Wally frowned as he looked down at her. "What do you mean by that, babe?"
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sun Aug 05, 2018 3:19 pm

Jason knew it was probably a trick, anyhow he didn't refuse but ran at her going for a first move.

Artemis shrugged. "No. I don't know... It's just. Nothing's normal, and. I just want things to be okay." She didn't like to talk about her feelings but she felt she could be open with Wally, even if it was a little scary. "When I joined the team I was determined to prove myself, with the skills I had. But I don't care about that anymore... Every time we're out there it's a risk. Of getting hurt or... Worse. And I don't know if I can do it anymore." She admitted. Even if she had been out of missions for a long time now this was when she started to realise that maybe she didn't want to go back. Maybe she just wanted to become beter, and then have a normal life.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Aug 05, 2018 4:34 pm

Zerena then jumped over him when he ran at her and used his back to jump off and hopefully kick him down. Oh, yeah. She had been getting some extra lessons from BC.

Wally looked at her, just kinda shocked. She wanted to quit the hero life? Really? He always saw her as adventurous and would be apart of it until the day she died. "Are you...really sure about that, babe?" he asked, taking her hand.

NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sun Aug 05, 2018 4:39 pm

Jason fell onto his face, groaning. He really needed more training. Well, he had just started to be frank.

Artemis furrowed her eyebrows and held his hand. "I don't know. I'm still thinking." She said.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Aug 05, 2018 4:56 pm

Zoe giggled a little. "Are you okay?" she asked, going over to help him up.

Wally rubbed her hand before he said, "Yeah, just think about it. I know things are stressful, but it'll blow over."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sun Aug 05, 2018 5:03 pm

"Ugh.. Everything but my face," Jason muttered as he stood up. "Does it look okay?" He rubbed his nose.

Artemis sighed. "I just never had this before Wally. You,... A normal life. I don't want to lose that," She said, just being scared in truth.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Aug 05, 2018 5:10 pm

"No. Your nose is totally twisted up," Zerena teased him, biting her lip to not giggle.

"I understand, babe," Wally told her and got her to look at him. "But one thing is for sure. You are never going to lose me. I promise you that. You're stuck with me."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sun Aug 05, 2018 5:24 pm

Jason lowered his eyes, knowing she was Messing with him. "Halerious." But he actually walked over to check in the mirror.

Artemis saw his serious eyes yet that kind of humorous touch in the end. She smiled. "Well, I guess there's worse ways to live," She teased.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 100 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 52 ... 100  Next