Re: Young Justice - don't call them sidekicks

Page 21 of 23 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23  Next

Go down

Re: Re: Young Justice - don't call them sidekicks

Post by shinefairy on Sat Jan 05, 2019 2:56 pm

Zatanna looked up at the blonde and smiled. Glad for her visdome. "Yeah. You're right. Thank you Dinah." She said, feeling a little better.

Artemis chuckled at the Martian's enthusiasm and smiled. "I'm feeling a lot better, actually." She said. She looked over her shoulder whne she saw Wally finally caught up and she could feel the tention in the room.

Conner, Dick, Kaldur who were waiting to talk to Dinah as well all kinda looked away and didn't say anything.

Artemis decided to be the one to break the silence and awkwardness. "So... What are you all hanging in here for?"

"We're waiting for our turn with Black Canary," Conner stated, kinda narrowing his eyes.

Artemis felt stupid. 'Great... You just made everything better...." She thought with sarcasam. It was so weird having everyone seem to hate Wally. Everyone usually loved him. He was the one who made them all laugh. And now it was just.. "Stiff...." Artemis muttered.
shinefairy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts on Sat Jan 05, 2019 6:18 pm

"You're welcome. I'm here for all of you whenever you need me. Now, can you go grab Conner for me? I feel he might need my attention moreso than the others," Black Canary said. The clone was harboring a lot of resentment towards the younger speedster.

Wally could see how everyone went quiet when he joined in. He was expecting this and just kept his mouth shut, not wanting to start a fight. But he did say, "Um... Artemis is gonna be okay now. The serum is working like we were told."
NiaHearts
Admin

View user profile http://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy on Sat Jan 05, 2019 6:27 pm

Zatanna nodded before she stood up and walked out to go switch places with the clone.

There was another quiet moment untill Zatanna stepped itän and eye eyes went wide at seeing her best friend. "Artemis!" She smiled and ran over, hugging her. She had just caught Wally's words. "You're okay."

Artemis smiled and hugged her back. "I'm okay. Zee." She said. "Thanks to Wally."She added so the others could hear. No it wasn't right what he did, but it was because of him she was alright.

Zatanna pulled back and smiled a little before looking over the blonds shoulder." Conner. Dinah's waiting for you."
shinefairy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts on Sat Jan 05, 2019 6:41 pm

Conner didn't want to go talk, as he hated talking, but with one silent, telepathic talk from M'gann, he walked to the conference room.

"What did you say to him?" Wally teased, seeing Conner still look annoyed but less upset.

"I promised to make sure you stayed as far away from him as possible," M'gann answered quietly and rubbed her arm.

Wally frowned a little. "O-Oh. Right. I guess I'll just go to the kitchen then if anyone needs me..." He kissed Artemis' head and walked to the kitchen.
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy on Sun Jan 06, 2019 10:23 am

Artemis frowned a little. "It's so weird you guys disliking Wally..." She admitted to her friends. She turned to them and saw their faces. "I-I'm not defending what he did but... it's hard to see you give him the silent treatment."

Robin looked over. "I can justify why he did it. And, while it wasn't okay on any level, he did it to save you." He said.

Artemis frowned. Why did she feel like it was her fault Kim was dead?

Zatanna was quiet before she didn't see her sister there. "Have you seen my sister?" She asked.

"She walked away with Jason before." Artemis told her.

"Right,... right. Then she's in good hands," Zatanna smiled and walked over to her boyfriend.
shinefairy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts on Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:36 pm

"We don't - I don't dislike Wally. It's just hard to think about what happened. I-I know why he did, but you weren't there, Artemis. Kim died in Zerena and Zatanna's arms," M'gann said, just being truthful.
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy on Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:48 pm

Artemis frowned. "Yeah, I get it. Must have been awful." Even though she never really liked Kim she could imagine how bad that must have been. No one deserved to die like that. Not Kim either.

(Skip to uh. christmas did we say?)
shinefairy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts on Wed Jan 09, 2019 2:51 pm

((Oh yeah! Christmas ^^))
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily07 on Wed Jan 09, 2019 3:40 pm

((christmas sounds good ^^ ))
Lily07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy on Wed Jan 09, 2019 5:06 pm

Almost one and a half month later, to be exact it was winter. It was snowing outside which were a good thing cause it wasn't just any ordinary December Day. It was Christmas Day, the 25th of December. It was early in the morning, so it was still dark outside for the season. The Cave was coated in a layer of snow, the same went for Gotham City, Central City and Star City. Actually, the weather news had said it would be an out of the ordinary white christmas.

Artemis had never been a fan of snow to be honest. Actually, she used to love snow when she was a kid. But ever since their dad took her and Jade on a "survival camp" in the alps when she was like 8, she'd hated snow. However, it was nice to look at it from indoors she suposed. Anyhow, she was excited for Christmas. They never really used to give many gifts in her family, but ever since she joined the team that had changed. M'gann usually gathered a christmas party where they played secret santa and ate a lot of good food and all that. However, it hadn't been that long since Kim died, so things were still... not normal.

Artemis stopped looking out and went out to the kitchen at her and her mothers appartment. Her mother had been making Christmas breakfast for them, which was really just normal breakfast but with some christmas sweets. "Merry Christmas mum!" Artemis smiled and walked over to the table, helping set it. Later that day both herself and her mother was invited to the West house for lunch.
shinefairy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts on Thu Jan 10, 2019 6:54 pm

Christmas. Once a holiday for bright laughter and new, happy memories was now sad and quite solemn for Zerena. For one, it would be the first Christmas without her father since he donned the Helmet of Fate. Two, well, Zerena still had times when she would look on her hands and saw Kim's blood staining her skin.

It was crazy. Zerena barely knew Kim, knew she had caused trouble, and yet died for Artemis. Everyone was slowly coming to forgive Wally for instigating the plan - even though it was proven that he had Kim's consent to going along with said plan - but Zerena found it was still taxing to do so. Maybe with it being the holidays, she could finally find it in her heart to forgive him. That's what Dinah said to her, anyway.

She was so lost in thought that she nearly burnt the sugar cookies she was cooking to bring to the Wayne Manor for lunch. Bruce had invited both Zatara sisters to the manor for an early Christmas dinner. He himself knew how hard the first Christmas without his parents was and also thought Jason might enjoy to have Zerena over.

Then after lunch there, the four of them would head to the Cave for their Team's Christmas party to do Secret Santa, charades, board games, and whatever else M'gann had planned out. It was all a surprise she said. She did the party planning because she would probably read other people's minds and find out what they had planned.
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy on Fri Jan 11, 2019 5:43 pm

"Hey Hey! You'll burn the cookies!" Zatanna ran over when she felt the smell from putting their presents together in a bag fot them to bring.

She ran over and helped her sister out. To be honest neither of them were used to cooking by themselfs without their dad around. 

It had been though for them. But hopefully christmas would bring some positive energy to their lives. 

"Merry christmas Artemis! Are you excited for today? I've noticed it's snowing." Paula said, rolling over to sit by the table.

Artemis pulled d her chair out and sat down by the small kitchen table. "Yeah. I noticed too. But Yes..  I supose I am excited. It's not like christmas doesn't happen every year though." She said, helping herself with some food.

"Well. I'm glad you're excited. You get to spend time with your friends, your boyfriend-"

"Mum..." Artemis warned, knowing she teased.

"I'm sorry. But things are finally getting better. You're free from the course of the lazarus pit, Wally's knee is working and he might even be able to join you on missions soon again-" Paula said.

"Yeah. Things are better except for that Kim's dead and The entire team hates my boyfriend for saving me." Artemis said with sarcasam before she realized she ruined the mood. She frowned. "I'm sorry." her mum was just trying to see the Positive.

"It's okay. I know it's been though of you." Paula grabbed her daughters hand.

"Yeah... Can't imagine how the Zatara sisters are feeling. Or Wally. He doesn't want to talk about it." Artemis frowned.

"Mayve he just needs time?" Paula said. "You have to give him that. Be patient."

"Yeah yeha. I'm trying to." Artemis smiled. She got her phone out of her pocket and sent a merry christmas text to Wally, adding a heart emoji.
shinefairy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts on Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:42 pm

"Oh! Oh, dammit!" Zerena grabbed an oven mitt and took out the secone tray, coughing a bit at the little smoke. She laid down them and waved her hand before frowning. The tips of the snowflakes were brown and the snowman had a brown outline. They were definitely going to be a bit on tje crunchy side.

"I-Im sorry, Zee. I wasn't thinking," Zerena apologized after checking the cookies. Ugh, so much for not worrying her.

Wally was in the middle of shoveling snow out the yard when he received Artemis' text. He smiled and sent back a Merry Christmas text with a winky face and the lunch have together later before he put his phone back into his pocket before his mother could scold him got not doing his chores.

Yeah, Christmas was one of his favorite holidays. Next to Thanksgiving where there was more food, but this time, he didn't feel very cheery. Everyone at the Cave still have him the cold shoulder and he was considering skipping the party tonight.
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy on Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:54 pm

"Hey it's okay. They're still eatable," Zatanna said, not wanting her to feel bad. "I know Wally would eat them anyway." She said, smiling a little. She had kind of forgiven him. But it was still gonna take a while before she could act normal around him.

Artemis smiled at reading the text before she laid her phone on the table. 

"Is that Wally you are texting with?" Paula asked.

"Yeah. He's excited about the lunch. Shocker," Artemis chuckled.

"What are you going to wear?" Paula asked her.

"Um. I have this dress I got from Wally for my birthday," Artemis said. She hadn't wore that yet so she thought that might he nice.
shinefairy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts on Sat Jan 12, 2019 4:26 pm

Zerena rolled her eyes a little at the mention of that dumb speedster. "They're for Dick and Jason. Not Wally. After re decorate, we should get ready and go so we're not late. You know Alfred is picky about being late." She grabbed some icing and began to decorate.

NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 23 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23  Next