Re: Young Justice - don't call them sidekicks

Page 32 of 51 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 41 ... 51  Next

Go down

Re: Young Justice - don't call them sidekicks - Page 33 Empty Re: Re: Young Justice - don't call them sidekicks

Post by shinefairy on Sat Jan 12, 2019 5:31 pm

"Yeah. I know," Zatanna agreed.

And sooner rather than later they had everything ready and would be taking the zeta tubes to get to gotham from happy harbour. 

It that same time Artemis and her mother were on their way to Central city. Barry and Iris had been nice enough to pick them up since it was a bit of a struggle to take the bus and Artemis couldn't really take her mum through the zetas. 

Artemis was in the green dress she got from Wally. She had her top section of hair in a ponytail but let the rest hang lose. She was hoping Wally would still wanna come to the cave later.
shinefairy
shinefairy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Young Justice - don't call them sidekicks - Page 33 Empty Re: Re: Young Justice - don't call them sidekicks

Post by NiaHearts on Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:02 pm

Zerena was wearing a sparkly purple dress with a black, fluffy short sleeved cardigan and had her hair up in a bun for a more elegant look. She wanted to look nice for Jason and not embarrass anyone. She held the time of cookiesbher sister and her created in her lap in the cab towards the manor.

"Don't be so nervous," Zatanna told her sister after noticing her knee bobbing. "It's just Dick and Jason. And Bruce," she added to tease her.

"Shut up. I just...want Jason to have a good Christmas. It's his first off the streets," Zerena muttered.

At the Wear House, Mary was finishing up with the desserts when she heard the car door. "Oh! That must be Barry and Iris with Artemis and her mom! Wally, go get the door!"

"Don't have to tell me twice," Wally smiled, feeling giddy. He ran to the door and opened it, doing a playful bow. "Welcome to Che West. May i take your coat?" He teased.

"Take this, squirt," Barry teased, trying to ruffle his styled hair when Wally quickly dodged his hand.

"Uncle Barry! Come on! Took me an hour to get this right!" Wally snapped. He was wanting to look his best for Artemis and wow....she looked beautiful in the dress he got her.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

View user profile http://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy on Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:13 pm

Dick and Jason were awaiting the Zatara sisters at the mansion. They were inside the livingroom where the great dining hall was conected. Alfred had set the table and The food was it's best, as always. 

Jason pulled at his tie. He wasn't used beinf dressed up in button up shirts, nice pants or having his hair geled back. He was in a deep red shirt while Dick were in a blue one. They looked like mini versions of Bruce if you asked him.

"Nervous?" Dick teased Jason, seeigg him pull at his tie.

"No... Just uncomfortable." Jason stated. Why did people even celebrate christmas?

Artemis got out of the car and Iris helped Paula put and to her wheelchair. Artemis smiled when she saw Wally. "Hey," she walked over to grab his hands. He looked great. But he always did to her. He was smiling and latley he hadn't been so much. So she was glad he did, cause she had missed that smile.
shinefairy
shinefairy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts on Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:26 pm

"As many has said before, beauty is pain. And Master Jason, please do not pull at your tie," Alfred requested before seeing lights. "The girls are here. Master Dick, go fetch Master Bruce please." He then went to greet the ladies.

The girls walked up as the cab sped away and even before they could knock, Alfred was at the door. "Merry Christmas and welcome, girls. You both look beautiful," he told them.

"Thanks, Alfred. I love the tie," Zatanna greeted as they walked in. The butler was wearing a green tie with gold and red ornaments on them. It was an old tie, one Bruce got him many years ago and made it tradition wear every year.

"Hey. Look at you. As gorgeous as ever," Wally smiled back at her and he kissed her lips real quick. He then let her hands go to shake Paula's. "Hey, Ms. Crock. Merry Christmas. Thanks for coming."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy on Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:33 pm

Dick soon came back with Bruce, who was also dressed up but in a white classic with Black jacket and pants. "Zatanna, Zerena. Welcome and merry christmas," Bruce greeted, walking over with his two adoptive sons.

"You both look great." Dick said, smiling at the girls and especially Zatanna.

"Uh yeah. Nice dress Zerena," Jason smiled a bit shy.

"It is I who should Thank for havibg us," Paula shook his hand.

"Of course. You're a part of the family. Well, not litterally but gve or take a few years," Barry was talking about Artemis and Wally.

"Barry." Iris said, he didn't need to talk about marriage yet.

Artemis smiled a little and put a lose strand behind her ear. "Um. Let's go inside, shall we?"
shinefairy
shinefairy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts on Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:38 pm

"Thanks. You clean up really nicely, Jason," Zerena blushed, trying not to show she was nervous. He looked so cute!!

"You guys look like you could be related. Seriously," Zatanna told the boys. They really could. Black hair. Blue eyes. Suits. It was a little creepy, but nice.

"R-Right," Wally chuckled nervously and he directed them to the dining room. He glared at Barry from behind, wishing he was a telepath like M'gann so he could tell him off. Their was going to be lots of teasing tonight. He just knew it.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy on Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:44 pm

"Uh, Thanks?" Dick smiled innocent and shrugged before they all went over to sit by the table.

"Hope you are hungry?" Bruce smiled. 

Iris wheeled Paula inside where Mary was trying to get Rudy to set up the rest of the table with all the food. 

Artemis got inside and smelt great food. She heard her mum comment about it being a nice house. It was a little different with all the christmas decorations.but not in a bad way. She took her coat off of her and grabbed Wally's hand. She was so glad to celebrate christmas like this, with him.
shinefairy
shinefairy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts on Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:49 pm

"Mmhm! Definitely! Oh, we made cookies for you guys. Hope you'll like them," Zerena said, tapping the top of the box.

Alfred went and held the chair out for Zatanna first before copying for Zerena. They both thanked him before sitting down.

"Now, I shall go fetch the food. Any drink requests? And no, Master Jason, you cannot have wine," Alfred said before he could ask.

Wally went and held the chair out for Artemis, wanting to be a gentleman and for her to have a good time.

"Have you guys heard from Jay and Joan?" Rudy asked as he sat the last bit of the table.

"They're almost here. It's a bit snowy and they wanted to go slow. Barry and I offered to pick them up after we dropped Artemis and her mother off, but you know Jay. He's stubborn," Iris giggled after sitting down.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy on Sun Jan 13, 2019 2:23 pm

Jason rolled his eyes.

"Grab whatever you want Al, I'm sure it'll be great," Dick told him. He was too polite like always.

"Runs in the family," Mary commented before setting the steak down on the table. She then smiled and took her mittens off, going over to giver Artemis and Paula a heart warming hug. "Paula, Artemis! So glad you could make it." She smiled. She really did like Paula from the few times they had met.

"We are as well. Thank you for having us," Paula smiled and pulled back from the hug. She now knew where Wally got his red hair.

That was when the doorbell rang and then Jay and Joan arrived. "Ho ho ho... Santa is bringing presents this year," Jay joked by acting like santa. However, they did bring some food that Joan had made.
shinefairy
shinefairy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts on Sun Jan 13, 2019 2:29 pm

"Water is fine for me, Alfred," Zatanna said.

"Have any orange juice?" It was Zerena's go to, morning, noon, and night.

"We do. I will return shortly." Alfred nodded and went to the kitchen.

Zerena smiled and she grabbed Jason's hand under the table. "How's your first Christmas so far?" She whispered.

"That's the best present you could give me! Let me get that for you, Joan!" Wally offered after zooming over. He kinda wanted to keep the food for himself. Joan always made the best pie!

"Thank you, Wally, but please save the rest for us later," Joan told the youngster.

"I promise," Wally told her, taking the pie over to the table. "Jay, Joan, this is my girlfriend, Artemis, and her mom, Paula."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 51 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 41 ... 51  Next