Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BROKEN [YJ/TT RPG -BFFs Only]

3 posters

Page 39 of 93 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 66 ... 93  Next

Go down

BROKEN [YJ/TT RPG -BFFs Only] - Page 39 Empty Re: BROKEN [YJ/TT RPG -BFFs Only]

Post by Lily07 Sat Jul 06, 2019 6:43 pm

"Woah, hey, what's going on?" Jason asked as he was dragged away by Jackie.

Sam giggled.
"Noted" she said. "Would be nice if more things were 'asterous' these days" she added. Once her hands were full of berries, she looked at Dick with a smile.
"Can you, uh, hold these for me? So i can pick some more" she asked. She wanted to take as many with her as possible.
Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sat Jul 06, 2019 7:14 pm

Jackie took him a little away from the camp before she took her hood off and turned to him. "I'm so...ugh! Its Wally, he's such a...a..." She saw a can and kicked it before wishing she had something to punch.

"Thanks, but I'll be happier once I know she's gonna live." They finally made it back to the camp and he walked over to Artemis. "Art? Babe? Hey," he said, grabbing her shoulder gently.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sat Jul 06, 2019 7:59 pm

"Hey," Artemis turned to him after looking over her leg and frowned a little at seeing Brooe there. Wally thought she could help her? But she didn't see Jackie.

Brooke smiled a little and sat down next to Artemis. "Can I see?" She asked, meaning her bite mark.

Artemis was hesistant but moved her hands. "Sure." She helf out her leg to her. Brooke saw how badly it was getting infected, just like her arm had been the other day. "I'm sorry," Brooke said, not knowing what to say. She knew it didn't help, but... still.

"I don't need you to be sorry," Artemis stated. Brooke saw it. She could see Artemis was a lot like her in putting up barriers to protect herself. Brooke rolled uop her arm sleeve to show Artemis the small wound that remaind from where she got bit. It wasn't infected anymore. "When I got bitten I used my powers to extract some of Jackie's immunity." She explained. "I-I can try to pass some of that onto you."

Artemis looked at her in doubt and she could tell that Brooke herself wasn't even sure what she was doing. Brooke only gave her a small smile and gently placed her hand onto Artemis leg, above her bite mark. She then closed her eyes before concentrating.

"Of course," DIck said, holding his hands out so she could poor them over. Neither of them had no idea how much drama were goung to drop on them once they cane back to camp.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily07 Sat Jul 06, 2019 8:08 pm

Sam carefully dropped the berries on his hands, trying to make sure none fell to the ground.
"There" she said with a smile. "I'll pick some more myself and then we can head back" she added, and started doing so.
That moment with Dick was so nice, so peaceful and calm. Sadly that wouldn't last once they made their way back to the rest of the group.

Jason couldn't help to frown.
"Okay, what did he do this time?" he asked, being serious. Honestly, he only left for a moment, and now Wally had screwed up yet again?
He knew Jackie wouldn't be that pissed off if he hadn't done yet another really, really stupid thing.
Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sat Jul 06, 2019 8:13 pm

Wally sat next to Artemis and held her hand, gripping it as he watched Brooke concentrate on her leg. He really, really hoped that it would work. Please let it work.

"Its..." Jackie took a breath to calm herself. "Its Artemis. She's been bitten. She doesn't have anymore time and he wanted me and Brooke to somehow heal her. I-I could only heal Brooke because she "borrowed" some of my immunity. Not like I can just pass it along and neither can she. I don't think so, and he mentioned Jade, and now Artemis is going to die like her and..." She didn't realize she had started to cry until she felt something drip off her cheek. She touched her cheek and saw the tear before she quickly wiped her eyes. "Fuck!"
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sat Jul 06, 2019 8:34 pm

Brooke furrowed her eyebrows, her hand gripping a little. But nothing. She could feel nothing. "I can't feel anything..." She said, trying to look for something, trying to activate something. She could only sense when someone was gifted, she could take powers of gifter, but not of infected or crazies. She frowned and opened her yes after a moment. She wanted it to work, she wanted to help her. But there was nothing she could do.

"Sounds good," Dick nodded and waited for her. At least something more for them all to eat.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily07 Sat Jul 06, 2019 10:32 pm

As Jason noticed Jackie started crying, he couldn't help to clench his fists. His mind went over the information quickly, trying to make sense of the Artemis getting bitten stuff, and the whole situation that came from that. He felt bad for Artemis, honestly. But he felt even worse seeing Jackie like that.
He walked closer to Jackie, and put his hands on her shoulders.
"Hey, look. It's okay to be angry" he said, trying to calm her. He felt his hands getting cold, as his calmer personality took over "Let it out if you need to" he added, talking about the crying.

"This should be enough... sorta" Sam said as her hands became full of berries once more. She glanced at the total they had. It wasn't much, but it was better than nothing, and she could always come back to gather more.
She smiled a little.
"Let's head back, maybe they'll be happy to have some fresh breakfast" she said.
Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Jul 07, 2019 5:49 pm

"I'm not... I don't..." Jackie looked at him before she quickly embraced him and cried into his shoulder. She wanted to be tough, to be bold, but it was all a big facade. Sure, she had toughened up since the apocalypse, but she was still a young girl. It sucked seeing Jade die right in front of her and now she had to do the same with Jade's sister, right after she promised that she would find her and make sure she was okay. A part of Jackie wished that the bite had killed her a year ago.

"What? No, try again. Or, could we find Jackie and try to transfer her immunity to her? Will it work?" Wally asked Brooke, not wanting to just give up.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sun Jul 07, 2019 5:55 pm

"I-I don't know, Wally," Brooke admitted, frowning. Maybe? She really didn't wanna stay positive and give him or Artemis False hope.

"It's okay." Artemis gripped Wally's hand. She had kinda accepted she was going to die. Not that she wanted to, but she had no option.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily07 Sun Jul 07, 2019 7:38 pm

Jason was a bit taken by surprise by this. He froze in place for a moment, just letting her cry there, before he put his arms around her. He didn't say anything, he didn't really know what words to use, so he just hoped he was doing the right thing by simply holding her there.

Sam walked back to the camp with Dick by her side, making sure she didn't drop any berries.
Once she got there, she was a bit surprised, seeing Artemis, Brooke and Wally all together, and looking rather grim. She frowned a bit, and looked at Dick, not sure what to do or say, or if they should even interrupt.
Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 93 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 66 ... 93  Next