Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re: Young Justice~The Battle

3 posters

Page 2 of 100 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 51 ... 100  Next

Go down

Re: Young Justice~The Battle - Page 2 Empty Re: Re: Young Justice~The Battle

Post by NiaHearts Sat Jul 21, 2018 2:56 pm

Barry also went off to the side, calling Iris. He needed to tell her. Then he needed to go to Central and tell Wally's parents himself.

((Me, too!))

"Look, I just think..." Zoe walked into S.T.A.R. Labs and saw people cheering that the last tornado was saved. "Hey, look! They did it!"
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sat Jul 21, 2018 3:11 pm

Nightwing decided he would wait and tell Batman as soon as he got back. But for now? The entire team would be mourning. He saw Miss Martian had started to cry, Artemis and Zatanna too. Conner was trying to keep it together but was obviosly upset.

Bart lookedd up and saw the news on the big tv. If it was over? Why hadn't they called them? Something felt wrong. "Yeah... Looks like it."
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Jul 22, 2018 12:26 am

"You don't seem too enthusiastic about it," Zoe teased him. She knew why he wouldn't be. Because he hadn't been able to help. "Come on, maybe Cisco will have some celebratory nachos or something?"
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sun Jul 22, 2018 11:07 am

(Also remember that this is the one where Wally is gonna be like in a mirror dimension or wherever he is anyway he can observe what's happinging where they are but like Yeah. No one knows where he is. Trapped in speed force I guess)

Eventually all of them went back to the cave, except for Barry who had to tell Wally's parents. They also found out that the Leaguers were back from Rimbor. So that's when Nightwing went to talk to Batman.

"Alright." Bart finally agreed, following her. Natchos could be good.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Jul 26, 2018 5:27 pm

((Gotcha!! ^^))

In a dimension separate from theirs, Wally was waking up and realizing where he was. When he had tried to reach out to his uncle, he couldn't hear him. Couldn't touch him. It was like he was a ghost and trust me, Wally did not really believe in anything spiritual or magical. If it could not be explained by science, he didn't wanna hear it. However...this was really stumping him. He watched Barry leave to tell his parents the news and he just tried to stop him.

"Barry!! Dammit! Listen to me!" Why couldn't he hear him!? Was this all apart of the Speed Force? It had to of been!

((I have a bit of an add on to the idea for when they finally get Wally back Smile What if Wally has amnesia or comes out all discombobulated like Barry did when he returned from the Speed Force?))

"Yo, Cisco! Hey, whats..." Zoe walked into Cisco and Caitlin's lab and just saw them looking upset. Caitlin had tears in her eyes as Cisco was leaning over a table, hands propping himself up. "Guys?"

Naturally they knew what happened. Just like Barry's suit, they had an installment in Wally's suit that could tell his heart rate, blood pressure, all of that. When Wally disappeared, it all dropped. And telling by the footage released from the news, there was no Wally in sight.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sun Jul 29, 2018 2:10 pm

(Oh yeah. I barley remember but I like it)

Caitlin only looked over with Sad eyes. They had to tell them. "It's Wally..." She said with sadness in her voice.

"W-what do you mean? Where is he?! Is he okay!?" Bart asked, walking up with his eyebrows furrowed.

Caitlin only shook her head, tears comming down.

Cisco took a breath. "He's gone..."

Back at the cave Nightwing was informing batman who just came back from Rimbor.

"What happened here?" Batman asked.

"We saved the world... . But the cost was too high," Nightwing looked away. He understood the silence from Bruce meant he wanted him to go on. "I shouldn't have called him back in..." He looked back.

"Is it-" Batman started, kinda getting it.

Nightwing nodded. "Yeah. It's Wally."
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Tue Jul 31, 2018 3:30 pm

((Thanks!))

Zoe's eyes went wide, actually shocked by this. "No way..." Yeah, she might not have known Wally very well, but she knew Bart cared for him. That a lot of people did. "Bart...?" She grabbed his hand, immediately making sure he was gonna be okay.

Wally just watched helplessly as Barry told the news to his parents. His mother falling to her knees and Barry catching her and holding her. His father putting a hand over his eyes before he bent down to hold his wife. Barry's own tears in his eyes. "I'm right here!" he tried to tell them. Tried to lay a hand on his mother's shoulder, but it phased right through. Someone had to hear him!
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Tue Jul 31, 2018 4:25 pm

"W-what do you mean gone!? He can't be gone!? What happened?" Bart exclaimed, letting Zoe's hand go. Like Wally himself, and Barry he was a man of science. People didn't just disapear. Either they like... died or... yeah. That's it. But there was no way...

"They stopped the last tornado, but... the energy from it syphened of onto Wally. We guess, due to his lower speed,... and... it was too much," Cisco said, sad in his voice.

"So... so what? He, he disapeared? he died? What Cisco!?" Bart threw his hands out, almost infumiating, just trying to understand.

"Barry saw him go with his own eyes. Just, into nothing," Cisco said.

"If there's no body then he's not dead!" Bart stated.

"Bart..." Caitlin knew he was only upset, and they all wished it wasn't true.

"Where's Barry?" Bart asked, needing to ask him himself.

"He went to tell his parents..." Cisco said.

There was a silence. Batman and Nightwing were now standing alone outside the cave.

"We have to go home," Batman spoke after a minute.

"And do what?... I need a break, Bruce. Me, Kaldur, Wally. We all founded this team. Without him..." Nightwing said.

"Trust me, Dick," Bruce took his cowl of and now placed a hand on his adoptive sons shoulder. "I know. But we have to go. We have to tell her." The dark knight, who usually had an emotionless face, was frowning. There was sadness in his eyes.

Nightwing looked at him and frowned. "I-I can't do that..."

"Dick-"

"No Bruce, I-I can't... Not right now," Nightwing looked away. How could he tell his sister? How could he tell her that the love of her life was gone?

"You're not sparing her the pain for not telling her now," Bruce said, taking a step back.

"I know." Dick said. And he did know that. He keept his own mask on to spare the grief from showing inhis eyes. "I am sparing myself."

"If it's too hard for you then I'll-" Bruce offered.

"No!" Nighwting cut him off a bit to fast. He calmed down. He looked up at him, primosed him. "I will tell her. She needs to hear it from me... I-I just need some time Bruce."

"Okay," Bruce nodded. He could understand that. He could tell that Dick also needed to grief. "I will see you at home then." The dark knight put his mask back on before he walked off.

(I needed some dick bruce moment <3)
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Aug 01, 2018 10:58 am

"Bart, I'm so...so sorry," Zoe told him, knowing this was a lot to process. Wally just...disappearing? Could he really be dead? Zoe was no scientist and she wasn't book-smart either, but even that just seemed weird. However, all she could do right now was comfort Bart and be there for him.

((Awwwww <3 And ahhhh, Ana is gonna be so heart broken!))
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Wed Aug 01, 2018 2:35 pm

(Right? And now Dick is gonna be an ashole for not telling her xD)

Bart was just quiet and looked down with a shadow cast over his face as he felt Zoe's hand on his shoulder. He couldn't believe it... but if Barry was telling Wally's parents and he saw it with his real eyes then it had to be true...
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 100 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 51 ... 100  Next