Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re: Young Justice~The Battle

3 posters

Page 3 of 100 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 51 ... 100  Next

Go down

Re: Young Justice~The Battle - Page 3 Empty Re: Re: Young Justice~The Battle

Post by NiaHearts Wed Aug 01, 2018 2:45 pm

((Mmhm! But would you like to skip for a bit so you can play Ana for your plan?))
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Wed Aug 01, 2018 3:08 pm

(Yeah yeah, just what I was thinking!!!)
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Aug 01, 2018 3:20 pm

((Okay!!))

About a day later, Zoe had come back to S.T.A.R. Labs with Bart. They had both come up with a way to maybe restore Bart's powers and they all knew the world needed a Kid Flash more than ever. The League had not become public with Kid Flash's passing due to a request by Batman. And after being explained to Zoe by John Diggle, who heard from Green Arrow, who heard from Batman that his daughter had been dating Wally and she had not been told the news yet. So it was all complicated, but maybe they could work it out.

"Bart, you sure we should do this?" Zoe asked after they came back to S.T.A.R Labs and were on their way to Cisco and Caitlin's lab now to tell them. "Like you said, it could be dangerous."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Wed Aug 01, 2018 3:51 pm

"I know. But the world needs another speedster. I can't let fear of what might happen stop me from doing this," Bart said. He felt guilty. Guilty about his cousin once removed. Did this happen because he went back in tima to save Barry? Was it his fault? This wouldn't have happened if he'd had his powers from the start. Then Wally wouldn't have had to come in instead of him.

It was all driving him crazy. But at the moment, he was sure that this was what he needed to do. "Cisco! Caitlin!" HE entered the room. "I have a theory."

And yes, it was true. Dick had not told Analeigh that night,... or that day. He wasn't exactly planning on either.

Bruce on the other hand had told Alfred, well actually it was as if everyone knew except for Ana. And he pormised to give Dick time. He wasn't sure how he was going to tell her, because he knew they would have to lie to her, since she didn't know about any of their other lives.

Dick had stayed the night at the cave. It was now pass mid day as he got off his MC and walked up to the big mansion. Bruce was at Wayne Tech, he knew he was working these hours and he had no excuse to excuse himself off work. He opened the door after walking up the stairs and walked in. It was quiet, like it usually was. But he felt more empty than usual. He hated lies. When he walked into the living room he saw his sister sitting there, just reading a book like it was any other day. Only thing was, she didn't know, and he couldn't show it.

Analeigh heard Dick enter by the step on the floor and she looked over and smiled. "Dick," She put her book down and walked over, hugging him. It had been a couple of days since he was home. She noticed his hug back wasn't as strong as usual. "You okay?" She asked after pulling back, looking at his face.

"Yeah, yeah. I'm fine," Dick lied, putting on a fake smile. Worst thing was he was a good liar too. "How are you?" He asked, changing the subject back to her.

"I'm great. Just reading, you know.... the usual," Analeigh smiled and shrugged. "Hey, have you heard from Wally?" She realized she could ask cause he was his best friend. "I tried calling him this morning but he wasn't answering his phone."

Great. Of course he couldn't avid the subject. "No...um, I... maybe he's just sleeping in," Dick lied. Why!? Why did he say that!? He... ugh... he needed to tell her but he just blurted out lies. This lie, he could tell, gave her hope. Not that she knew anything, but still.

"Yeah. Maybe, or he's busy. Well, I'll try tonight again," Analeigh said, before walking back over to her book.

Dick turned, his bangs getting in his eyes a little bit. He felt so dark. He just basically ignored the fact that Wally was, well dead.

(that would piss Wally off)
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Aug 02, 2018 1:00 pm

Cisco, who was sitting at his desk, sighed as he stood up. "Bart... Come on, man. We've all gone over the data, over and over again. Its just not-"

"Its not about Wally, Cisco," Zoe stopped him, figuring that he might have thought they were talking about Wally. Sure, all yesterday they had went over the data they collected from their suits and it still didn't make sense. Only thing that did was that Wally was definitely gone.

((Same here xD))

Wally, who had been trying to get someone to hear him, had finally found himself at the Wayne Manor. Maybe he could get through to Batman or Dick or... Ana. When he ad seen her, he expected her to be the same way as his family until he realized that she didn't even know he was gone. No one had told her. The passing of Kid Flash wouldn't phase her either because she didn't know he was the masked superhero.

So what Wally just watched made him really mad. "Dick!! What the hell!? Tell her, dammit!" he yelled, hoping he could reach him.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Thu Aug 02, 2018 1:50 pm

(Yeah, tell me about it)

"No, listen. I think I have a way of how to get my speed back!" Bart stated.

Caitlin exchanged a look with Cisco. "Bart, we've been over this before. We've tried everything that we-"

"Exactly!" Bart cut her off. "That you could think off. But I thought of something else." He walked over to the board and grabbed a pen to draw. "There's a storm comming up. If we recreate a simulation, somewhat of what happened to Barry, then that could charge enough energy to actually hit down, making the lightning strike and woulla... speedster!"

Dick sighed and as he let his sister believe everything was just right, he decided to go past the cave. He knew Wally had left his phone there. And he wans't sure it was a good idea, but he'd take care of it for now. Little could he hear Wally or anything like that at all.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Aug 02, 2018 3:53 pm

Cisco looked at the diagram he'd drawn before looking at Bart. "That. Is...stupid. Brilliantly stupid," he told him with a frown. "And I've come up with some brilliantly stupid ideas before, but this takes the cake. For one, Bart, your grandfather-er, Barry, was in a coma for 9 months because of the accident. You wanna recreate this-this accident so you can gain your speed? You could die!"

"Its what I tried to tell him," Zoe muttered, looking away.

((Should Wally be able to move shit around? Kinda like a ghost? XD))
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily07 Thu Aug 02, 2018 5:04 pm

((lol that'd be cool, i think XD))

The Cave had been... really quiet after what had happened.
Everyone stayed in their rooms. You could still hear some sobs from behind the doors.

Casey was in the living room, a frown on her face.
She hadn't been on the mission with the rest of the team, so she had learnt what had happened from them and the news. She... couldn't believe it.

With a sigh, she continued with what she was doing. Trying to be of some help, she was preparing some food for everyone at the Cave. She hadn't seen M'gann that day, but she was sure she'd have no energy to cook.
Having been helping at a hospital for some time, she had gotten a bit better at handling terrible news, and she also knew it was important to take care of those affected by said news.
But still... she couldn't deny how hard it was, for everyone.

Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Thu Aug 02, 2018 5:41 pm

(Hmm. good question. I was thinking no but... what where you thinking? Throw something in Dick's head`haha)

"I don't care." Bart simply stated. "I need to do this. I need my speed back!" He insisted.

"But why, Bart? It's like Cisco sais. This could endager your life. It's not worth the risk, especially if we don't know if it will work," Caitlin said.

"Just hear me out." Bart said. "I know it's a risk. And that's my choice. But I need my speed back, because the world needs Kid Flash, and without KF... there. I have to do something!"

That was when Dick, or Nightwing was heard to arrive at the cave.

Recognized. Nightwing. B01 Dick walked inside the cave in his civile attire, just shades covering his eyes. Maybe it was a good thing, to hide the grief and the bags unde rhis eyes from lack of sleep. He had to remind himself why he was there? Oh right, Wally's phone. He remembered seeing it in the living room, so he walked there, barley even noticing Casey who was cooking.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Aug 02, 2018 8:37 pm

((xD He could do that when he learns to control that because that could be his way to connect to everyone so they could bring him home Smile I'm thinking that anyway))

"Have you run this by Barry?" Cisco asked the teens. Their faces practically answered his question. "Then there is no way I am even gonna consider it. I don't want to be the person to blame if you get killed or barbecued."

"What if we ran it by him?" Zoe asked. Wait, why was she asking? She was against it!

"If you ran it by Barry and got his okay, then...fine. Not until then," Cisco said.

NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 100 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 51 ... 100  Next